Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Arena Wins registering as loses

For the third time today in 4* - Full Metal Burn arena i have won an arena fight only to find that it registers as a loss on the match results screen where I am receiving no points. With such a limited amount of Bots available right now, the points that I have missed out on will heavily influence my ranking. Can you please look into this? This is a repeat issue and one that is detrimental to my arena efforts....

Comments

• Options
    MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    edited April 2017
    There is another thread started with this same error I believe stop cheating me in arena or something

Feel free to stop in and post there
  • Options
    Thanks. I searched for any similar complaints before I posted this and did not see any. Now that there is more than one complaint perhaps Kabam will look into it.
  • Options
    MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Yup they made changes during last update hoping to fix it but it didn't. Oh here is thread if you want to read up on it

http://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/185/dear-kabam-please-stop-cheating-me-in-arena-fights
  • Options
    Thanks for sharing that... it just happened again and I lost my streak, starting to be a bit ridiculous....
  • Options
    MootMoot Posts: 52
    Yeah it's frustrating to lose streak. Keep in mind if the bug does occur, it'll be the first bot that loses. So you might want to consider using your weakest bot to start the match.
  • Options
    FOr sure, that's what I typically do anyway. So far I have counted a total of 7 wins that were counted as losses in less than 24 hours. That's BS.
  • Options
    As Mustang stated there is another thread already open regarding this issue. Please post your comments here
This discussion has been closed.