Most recent 4* pull

1235713

Comments

  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,099
    Jazz444 wrote: »
    And I managed to get 2 new 5stars Grindor and Mirage!!!!!

    Collusion, hacks, etc! :blush:
    You lucky lucky man.
    I don't even have a 4* Grindor or Boney.
    If i pull another 4* Arcee (4th), Galvatron (6th) or Dinobot (5th)....
  • I Got 4 Star Soundwave From A Premium Bot Crystal.

    Then After Tantrum Spotlight Mission (Hard), I Got 4 Star ROTF Megatron, Ironhide

    Then 4 Star Crystal Opening, I Got G1 Megatron, Ratchet And Sideswipe
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,099
    ShaunGohYT wrote: »
    I Got 4 Star Soundwave From A Premium Bot Crystal.

    Then After Tantrum Spotlight Mission (Hard), I Got 4 Star ROTF Megatron, Ironhide

    Then 4 Star Crystal Opening, I Got G1 Megatron, Ratchet And Sideswipe

    Wow that's hardcore
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 1,656
    On my opening day I landed 13-4*s and a 5* Starscream....IN TOTALLY forgot the new 5*s weren't in yet so I was disappointed and felt I wasted a 5* crystal...even though SS isn't a bad bot, but I already have a 5* Ultra Magnus so they're basically the same.
  • Joker69Joker69 Posts: 345
    Got another grindor dup from the 300 energon crystal
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,099
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    On my opening day I landed 13-4*s and a 5* Starscream....IN TOTALLY forgot the new 5*s weren't in yet so I was disappointed and felt I wasted a 5* crystal...even though SS isn't a bad bot, but I already have a 5* Ultra Magnus so they're basically the same.

    I might as well give up!
    You lucky git, i bought 5 discipline crystals and got 5x 3* DUPES.
    KILL ME NOW
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,373
    42l2o8rbb8pw.png
    Would be better if it was Megatron, but at least it was a 4* Ramjet to complete my Enforcer team
  • I haven't gotten one in forever, so mine's still motormaster, but that's still a good one.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 1,730
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    Jazz444 wrote: »
    And I managed to get 2 new 5stars Grindor and Mirage!!!!!

    Collusion, hacks, etc! :blush:
    You lucky lucky man.
    I don't even have a 4* Grindor or Boney.
    If i pull another 4* Arcee (4th), Galvatron (6th) or Dinobot (5th)....

    Thanks man !
  • Joker69Joker69 Posts: 345
    Got this todayxkk9mr3qr5a9.png
  • Got Cyclonus today!

    2tpr1l94zzgf.jpg
  • Timmy2ChainzTimmy2Chainz Posts: 31
    edited September 2018
    25gr4unuh2no.png
    m8lncvavrd9b.png
    got very lucky with these pulls
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,099
    Woof.
    I've now had 5 dupes in a row despite missing Boney, Grindy, Windblade, Drift, Shockwave, Cyclonus, BOTH Bees, Primal, Cheetor, Sideswipe, Ratchet.

    Plus i get these same gits:
    Arcee (2 this week), Hotrod, Mixmaster and Dinobot.

    But I've had 6 4* Galvatrons despite only being on since March 24. Which must be some kind of record.

    Plus I'm like 70 Cyclonus shards away from 4* Cyclonus. (5x discipline crystals got me an awesome 5x 3* dupes of utter garbage)

    ALL FROM GRINDING
    I MUST CHANGE MY NAME TO CRAP LUCK GRINDORqp9mjgqm8dlw.png
    0lsvxhwpxh7l.png
  • Joker69Joker69 Posts: 345
    Got this from 300 energon crystal4wsgnxabh4rn.png
  • I duped my 4-Star ROTF Megatron, but I don’t mind because I’m another 10,000 chips closer to 4-Star Cyclonus.
  • PrfctcellrulzPrfctcellrulz Posts: 112
    edited September 2018
    Duping my 4-Star Movie Optimus finally gave me enough chips for this:

    mjk7vnq3dqqb.png

    Thank you @Kenny for your help.
  • q520wwxgjets.png
    m9dg9vj2q86u.png
    Here’s my most recent which was a few minutes ago
  • Cool mine is almost max out it's at like 40 out of 50
  • AAGZ0921AAGZ0921 Posts: 189
    edited September 2018
    ty4mbqc8cnz6.jpg
    I'd been grinding the raids for the cyclonus chips.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,099
    AAGZ0921 wrote: »
    ty4mbqc8cnz6.jpg
    I'd been grinding the raids for the cyclonus chips.

    Aaargh us noobs ain't got much chances with THAT, tons of player bases at 20k plus ratings!
    15k and below, where art thou?
  • AAGZ0921AAGZ0921 Posts: 189
    edited September 2018
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    AAGZ0921 wrote: »
    ty4mbqc8cnz6.jpg
    I'd been grinding the raids for the cyclonus chips.

    Aaargh us noobs ain't got much chances with THAT, tons of player bases at 20k plus ratings!
    15k and below, where art thou?

    I hadn't raided anyone since July of last year, I tried to keep a low profile on that so I wouldn't get spanked and get my chips stolen. I stopped spending money on this game. So I decided to slowly build up all my 4* bots and mods. Is doable, not immediate, but doable. If you're not spending any money you have to make a sacrifice. Normal chips for bot raid chips. I was collecting cyclonous chips like crazy, but also being raided and having my normal chips taken away constantly.
  • Joker69Joker69 Posts: 345
    Pretty happylebhf4gdpe4s.png
    with this
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,283
    Pretty happylebhf4gdpe4s.png
    with this

    JAZZ !!! :love:
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,099
    FFFFFFFFFFFFS.
    7th Dupe, with only 24x 4* in hand. Jeez
  • Just got Jazz.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 1,730
    Awesome Jazz bro!
  • I think my problem is that I'm duping my bots and it's mostly the ones that I'm not using like the one that I got today was a grindor
  • PhatBoy123 wrote: »
    Just got Jazz.

    He's my third scout... All my 4* bots are: Galvatron, Hot Rod, Barricade, Windblade, Jazz, Motormaster, Optimus Primal, Mirage, Warrior Shark, Wheeljack.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,099
    edited September 2018
    PhatBoy123 wrote: »
    PhatBoy123 wrote: »
    Just got Jazz.

    He's my third scout... All my 4* bots are: Galvatron, Hot Rod, Barricade, Windblade, Jazz, Motormaster, Optimus Primal, Mirage, Warrior Shark, Wheeljack.

    Galvatron + Motormaster + Barricade
    = Awesome Team. Takes down almost anyone, almost at twice your rating!
    I'm missing WARRIOR and TACT bots, myself. The ones i do have keep getting duped.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,099
    edited October 2018
    Ahh, the last week.
    6x 4* dupes (Galvatron no.7, Jazz no.3, Arcee no.6, mvMegatron no.3, Bludegeon no.2, Starscream no.4) and finally today:2ihnn5c8nunt.png
Sign In or Register to comment.