Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Raid revenge will not work

I get this error every time I to use the Raid revenge feature.

ua599mvb4b6s.png

Comments

• AmanoAmano Posts: 318
    Never has worked since beta lol
  • It's been like this since I've installed the game.
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    Same here. At this point I only raid until I can get the daily mod crystal, anything more is a headache and probably wasted effort when I get attacked five times before my raid tickets recharge
  • Same issue here.
  • I have no issues with the revenge. If someone raids me and I take revenge, can they take revenge for me taking revenge on them?
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Yes you can infinitely revenge back and forth as long as you don't get the above error
  • MootMoot Posts: 52
    yeh this never worked since beta. Never addressed by devs either.
    Btw supposedly in past an android user said he could clear the game cache and was able to revenge everytime Im iOS so not sure
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 27
    i was able to revenge a couple of times after the last update but after 2 or 3 it went back to giving the same error.. it really sucks....
  • Alkaiser_93Alkaiser_93 Posts: 249
    For me, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. It's quite annoying, really.
  • I keep having the same problem.
  • AmanoAmano Posts: 318
    Who knows if they will fix it
  • It's broke
  • I have the same problem.
  • I hate that because I want to be able to get my stuff back. Cause if the win they take a little of your credits and base rating.
  • Stitch626Stitch626 Posts: 286
    edited April 2017
    I will say I used the Revenge option today for the first time after my base was attacked last night, and it did work. So, they might have fixed this? Or maybe the bug isnt affecting everyone?
    It works sometimes sometimes not
  • Raid Revenge hasn't worked for me a single time. I've tried that button on every single Raid, and I always get the error screen shown by the OP.

Device: iPhone 6 Plus
    Model: NGAH2LL/A
    iOS 10.3.1
    App Version: 1.0.2
  • Raid Revenge still hasn't worked for me a single time since launch. Always the error message. Response from Kabam customer service is that the attack probably has a shield up but it's hard to believe that is true 70-80 times in a row INCLUDING several times when I'm quick to react after getting the notice about the attack while in the game. I hope the next update will have language that is more clear about when there is an actual error and when a shield has actually been deployed by an opponent.
  • fenicks79fenicks79 Posts: 7
    It works for now. Thank you.
  • TalibTalib Posts: 30
    Most frustrating thing in this game..its been a months now and still not solve this issue
  • SprQ1081SprQ1081 Posts: 63
    Adding into this. It works for me sometimes, I got tired of trying it so I disregarded this feature.
  • BargBarg Posts: 23
    Its inconsistent. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesnt. Kind of like the game in general.
  • MootMoot Posts: 52
    edited May 2017
    hardly worked since beta, i stopped trying to revenge. And its not cause of shield lol.. those cust service reps are funny.
  • Still not working, Kabam you should disable this for all the players until this is fixed.

I don't think it's fair for this to only work for a few players.
  • Doesn't work on my iPhone 6s or my iPad Pro 9.7.

It has never worked once.
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    I think it's worked three or four times for me, but I've stopped trying
  • Joker69Joker69 Posts: 345
    Happens to me 90% of the time
  • Shaney_C81Shaney_C81 Posts: 8
    When the hell is this getting fixed? I'm getting sick and tired of have large amounts of tokens only to wake up and have almost half of them gone from ppl raiding and competing revenges on me when I can't even do it back. Complete bullshit. How am I suppose to afford or unlock other items?

Also once you get enough medals they should stay unlocked.