Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Raid revenge will not work

2»

Comments

• Options
    TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    You'd think they'd make it a priority to fix this before doing a huge raid focused event. A shame.
  • Options
    GrrGrr Posts: 24
    I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE!!!!!! Oh wait, no I won't... :neutral:
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    Hey Guys,

So, I've received word from the team as to why this bug exists. It's (usually) because when you're trying to take revenge on an opponent that is no longer available to be raided (they raised a shield). Most of the time, the bug itself is not that you can't launch a revenge raid, but that the text says that it's an error, when it should say that the base is not available to be raided.

This isn't ALWAYS the case, but when looking into a lot of the cases we got on the matter, that is the reason for a majority of them.
  • Options
    GrrGrr Posts: 24
    edited May 2017
    Hey Guys,

So, I've received word from the team as to why this bug exists. It's (usually) because when you're trying to take revenge on an opponent that is no longer available to be raided (they raised a shield). Most of the time, the bug itself is not that you can't launch a revenge raid, but that the text says that it's an error, when it should say that the base is not available to be raided.

This isn't ALWAYS the case, but when looking into a lot of the cases we got on the matter, that is the reason for a majority of them.

Quite frankly it is incredibly hard to believe that the majority are using shields... Revenge has rarely ever worked since beta and if what you're saying is true then my concern is that the game team isn't actually taking this issue seriously. I have asked people in Line chats and attempted revenging alliance members who have assured me that no shields are up and yet revenge never works. Please please please ask the game team to take a closer look into this issue because a lot of us would really love to be able to revenge, it could be a great game feature if it was actually working as intended!
  • Options
    MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Just remove it all together since as stated people aren't shielded support just has no clue
    there was a brief window in beta where it worked majority of time during this time when people were shielded the revenge button was red/greyed out something and wouldn't let u push when someone was shielded yet I could push button on anyone else. Either fix it or remove it all together
  • Options
    Shaney_C81Shaney_C81 Posts: 8
    My main complaint is loosing my medals. Just ditch the medals being able to unlock raid items. It's crap to raid and finally get enough only to get raided and not be able to revenge.
  • Options
    mdmx88mdmx88 Posts: 4
    half the time it works for me but most the timenit don't. they shpould also fix the slow loading timas and the lag