Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

New bot of april

I know we just started to get kickback in TFTF, but I wanna say, I REALLY want to see movie 1 jazz from bayformers in the fight. I think he would be a great addition to anyone roster.

Comments

• sabre_777sabre_777 Posts: 115
    I prefer G1, the new Power of the Primes or the IDW comics version of him. The grey of the movie version is so not his style. Its too blah. White with the blue and red striping and the number 4 on the hood... now that's some JAZZ!!

I agree 100% that he should be the April bot in some form.....ANY form. He's been absent from this game for a whole YEAR!! Come on!!
    @Austin555555 . If you dig into the forum a bit you'll see the Jazz thread and @iuJacob says that Jazz is already in the game files. Also a Kabam person commented on the Who is da best Jazz poll and said that any Jazz is the best. Obviously Kabam has Jazz on the radar for a release soon. I just hope it is April soon. ☺
  • OtriumOtrium Posts: 91
    I will keep a look on the game files.
  • I guessing it’s gonna MV1 jazz from bayverse
  • I guessing it’s gonna MV1 jazz from bayverse

I hope it is. He doesn’t get enough love because he was killed off way too soon
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Yeah, then he and Sideswipe can have a b-boy battle.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    sabre_777 wrote: »
    @Austin555555 . If you dig into the forum a bit you'll see the Jazz thread and @iuJacob says that Jazz is already in the game files. Also a Kabam person commented on the Who is da best Jazz poll and said that any Jazz is the best. Obviously Kabam has Jazz on the radar for a release soon. I just hope it is April soon. ☺

And that who is da best jazz was made by me...and I b elive he mentioned ice cream so I made a what is the best kind of ice cream poll
  • Well, I’m saving my Energon for MV1 jazz. He would look a lot better than any other version
  • It's Beast Wars turn correct? Movie Hound than G1 style Kickback..... so Cheetor?
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    It's Beast Wars turn correct? Movie Hound than G1 style Kickback..... so Cheetor?

is Cheetor tech? It will be a tech bot next.
  • SaYnTSaYnT Posts: 87
    As much as I'd like to see Jazz released, I'd have to lean towards Wheeljack as the tech
  • Trailbreaker77Trailbreaker77 Posts: 260
    edited March 2018
    DaveJL wrote: »
    It's Beast Wars turn correct? Movie Hound than G1 style Kickback..... so Cheetor?

Well Rhinox is a Tech and I don't believe we have a Warrior class from Beast Wars so maybe that?

Dinobot - Tach
    Wasp - Demo
    Prime - Brawler
    Rhinox - Tech
    ????? - Scout
    ????? - Warrior
  • I hope it's Sqweeks!
  • ha squeaks would be hilarious
  • DaveJL wrote: »

Well Rhinox is a Tech and I don't believe we have a Warrior class from Beast Wars so maybe that?

Dinobot - Tach
    Wasp - Demo
    Prime - Brawler
    Rhinox - Tech
    ????? - Scout
    ????? - Warrior

Well, I think wheel jack would be tech, when the new calendar goes live, we can figured it out by what crystal is on day 14,MV1 prime, Jazz, Optimus prime or bee, wheel jack, Or maybe first aid.

Dinobot - Tach
    Wasp - Demo
    Prime - Brawler
    Rhinox - Tech
    ????? - Scout
    ????? - Warrior

Well, I think wheel jack would be tech, when the new calendar goes live, we can figured it out by what crystal is on day 14,MV1 prime, Jazz, Optimus prime or bee, wheel jack, Or maybe first aid.

Was Wheeljack in the Beast Wars series?

Dinobot - Tach
    Wasp - Demo
    Prime - Brawler
    Rhinox - Tech
    ????? - Scout
    ????? - Warrior

Was Wheeljack in the Beast Wars series?

No. The beast wars series came up with there own bot names.
  • Seeing the open Beasties classes, I'd say Cheetor is Scout and Scorpinok is Warrior.
    DaveJL wrote: »

Dinobot - Tach
    Wasp - Demo
    Prime - Brawler
    Rhinox - Tech
    ????? - Scout
    ????? - Warrior

Dinobot is tactician not tech

Nope nope so very nope cheetor is the worst
  • It's Beast Wars turn correct? Movie Hound than G1 style Kickback..... so Cheetor?

Cheetos not the worst. I’m not saying he’s the omega tier bot in everything, but if we get the 3rd Cheetos for, that would be a great warrior addition
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144

Cheetos not the worst. I’m not saying he’s the omega tier bot in everything, but if we get the 3rd Cheetos for, that would be a great warrior addition

I prefer wotsits
    6v8s6tremh25.jpeg
    Hopefully they don't stick with alternating between G1, Movie and Beast Wars. I know I don't speak for everybody but I won't be sad if no more Beast Wars bots make their way into the game.
  • At least with beast wars, They cant dupe a bot, Beast wars characters are all original (except ghost starscream)

I prefer wotsits
    6v8s6tremh25.jpeg

I meant cheetor
    It autocorrected to cheetos
  • At least with beast wars, They cant dupe a bot, Beast wars characters are all original (except ghost starscream)

And ravage
    He was reprogrammed as a predacon
  • Since Optimus prime is the crystal bot, I assume April’s bot is either wheel jack or MV1 jazzvoibjehoq40d.png
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    How did you come to that conclusion? Sorry if I’m missing the obvious.
  • Vavatron wrote: »
    How did you come to that conclusion? Sorry if I’m missing the obvious.
    Matching with new synergies. Every month the crystal has to do with the new bots synergy. Last month, Grimlock, kickback has a synergy with Grimlock, primal month, synergy with rhinox. So with this Optimus prime crystal, it’s either wheel jack or MV1 jazz
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    Thanks!