Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

New bot of april

13»

Comments

• Options
    Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    I would certainly be happy with Blaster! He was one of my favourites as a kid.

If the new release keeps following the Class Wheel then a tech is definitely next and Blaster would definitely fit. Funny, just last night I commented on the "Character Suggestion" thread and said I was glad to see Blaster getting some love. I guess we'll see.
  • Options
    AnakinPrimeAnakinPrime Posts: 229
    I’m definitely saving my crystals for blaster chips! He is one smoooooth dude!
  • Options
    Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    Not too crazy about him riding on his lion but the rest look awesome, especially the ones where he is blasting waves.
  • Options
    hoolienwee wrote: »
    A Tech?

Makes a lot of sense for him to be tech
  • Options
    Red_Eyes wrote: »
    I would certainly be happy with Blaster! He was one of my favourites as a kid.

If the new release keeps following the Class Wheel then a tech is definitely next and Blaster would definitely fit. Funny, just last night I commented on the "Character Suggestion" thread and said I was glad to see Blaster getting some love. I guess we'll see.

We need to get some love for MV1 jazz, he doesn’t get enough love because bay killed him off to soon
  • Options
    Leader1Leader1 Posts: 36
    Thats just an elaborate trick with videos and pictures so we wont suspect that we’re getting Sqweeks.

Seriously though, i am legit looking forward to Blaster.
    More G1 always makes me happy. Hoping some day we will have the complete set of dinobots insecticons and constructicons.
  • Options
    Trailbreaker77Trailbreaker77 Posts: 260
    edited April 2018
    I'm kind of mad at myself for not coming up with an April Fools day joke where I dropped a hint that Sqweeks or Wheelie was the next bot...
    So blaster is next? I’m very confused, first I heard sqweeks, then jacky, now blaster. I need to know who is next so I know to stop buying energy, and a bit of catalysts.
    Sqweeks and wheel were Mike wishing he'd thought to bring them up for an April Fools joke. I still don't see where he gets blaster from...

Where do you guys see Mike hinting about Wheeljack? He says Wheelie not Wheeljack two completely different characters.

Wheeljack....
    5v7fxmhcpw3u.jpg

Wheelie.....
    7wlvlmazq1zh.jpg

• Options
    MaxBebop wrote: »
    qa1ahjo2xqlf.jpeg
    cjos0rvj5eik.jpeg
    k0em0zarn50v.jpeg
    woylq47pz0bp.jpeg
    c86wya6l9e0f.jpeg
    cgitbwoherjx.jpeg
    Yup, it’s for sure blaster, he break dances and does a shoulder brush when he finishes his SP3 which looks sweet

bboy here, from the image and your description I think he did a flare->halo->1990->pose

haha
  • Options
    I just hope we can get some love for MV1 jazz. I am one of few people who still like that character
  • Options
    sabre_777sabre_777 Posts: 115
    I just hope we can get some love for MV1 jazz. I am one of few people who still like that character

Hopefully they'll finally give us a JAZZ for the next tactician or warrior bot. I don't see him being a brawler or a demolitions bot. He has been shunned by Kabam for far too long though.
  • Options
    sabre_777 wrote: »

Hopefully they'll finally give us a JAZZ for the next tactician or warrior bot. I don't see him being a brawler or a demolitions bot. He has been shunned by Kabam for far too long though.
    G1 will be tactician
    MV1, I feel like tech
    Animated will probably be warrior
  • Options
    DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    ha squeaks would be hilarious

With his giant laser cannon arm!
  • Options
    Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    I'm kind of mad at myself for not coming up with an April Fools day joke where I dropped a hint that Sqweeks or Wheelie was the next bot...

I will do that for ya next year *Pat's on back*