Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Arena AI difficulty levels and problems

2»

Comments

• Options
    Hey guys..
    Ai is hard in arenas and there is no doubt about it. I got on 60 streak in 4str last time but i am struggling this time. But as soon as i get my second 3star fully ranked up i will get it done for sure. I think you should grind and rank up ur bots instead of complaining cuz it ain't working.
    Trust me... i tried
  • Options
    Mustangjon is just trying to justify this issue for no reason, this thread is flooded with like minds while he and a few others say it's possible. Yes it is possible bro, that's obvious. We are simply trying to bring it to the attention of the devs that many people see the same issue and it needs addressing.
  • Options
    WarblahWarblah Posts: 39
    What's the issue? Everyone gets the same ai so if you get God like ai then so does everyone else. If u r losing streaks and you claim you are good, then everyone else must be losing streaks too right? It's a fair game to everyone
    The fact is, alot of people who's been playing arena for a long time will be able to maintain a 100+ streak, each bot you are facing requires different strategy which also depending on the bot you are using. Like Chris said, play it often and you will be able to figure out the pattern.

The God mode ai is randomly throw at you at high streak level, not easy but definitely beatable. I'll take God mode ai any day comparing to that dreadful "lose your first arena match automatically" bug
  • Options
    CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    My only problem is that people like Mustang spend every hour and every dollar of their day to rank up bots and analyze every frame of animation to find exploits and hang-ups in the AI, then tell the rest of us to stop whining and "git gud". I'm fine with my x10-x15 streak limit before god mode AI kicks in, I'll never get the top prizes anyway, but the attitude I'm seeing rubs me the wrong way.
  • Options
    AmanoAmano Posts: 318
    CandKane wrote: »
    My only problem is that people like Mustang spend every hour and every dollar of their day to rank up bots and analyze every frame of animation to find exploits and hang-ups in the AI, then tell the rest of us to stop whining and "git gud". I'm fine with my x10-x15 streak limit before god mode AI kicks in, I'll never get the top prizes anyway, but the attitude I'm seeing rubs me the wrong way.
    Oh yeah I'm sure every dollar and every hour you've become pathetic now there is no such thing as God mode you just have to have to skill to beat the bots everyone can get as high as they want it's not hard but instead of learning you come here to complain
  • Options
    CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    Thank you for illustrating my point Amano
  • Options
    The forums are not a place to attack each other or call anybody names. That is not okay, and is the reason this thread is being closed.

The Arena is the same for all players, and it will get more difficult as your streak increases. There is no rule saying that you MUST complete a certain amount of fights, or reach a certain amount of points. It is up to each and every player to know what their goals are and how much time and effort they are willing to put into any game mode.
This discussion has been closed.