Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Let the bumblebee madness start....

I hope not lol....

jaf6ctn9h2z4.png
Tagged:

Comments

• ToughTough Posts: 237
    He’s not in the crystals. I wasted A bunch of energon and i didn’t see him in the reel once.
  • kranderskranders Posts: 479
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious

Is this an error?
  • Tough wrote: »
    He’s not in the crystals. I wasted A bunch of energon and i didn’t see him in the reel once.
    Raise a ticket immediately
  • TKOTKO Posts: 246
    I dont know but I just bought 30 crystals trying for him. @Kabam Miike ???
  • ToughTough Posts: 237
    Bought 13 more, Spun all them. Not one time i seen him. This is a fake crystal he’s not in there, but clearly in the mail it shows it is.
  • ZangZang Posts: 34
    Few month ago there was the same error 4* bee shown as best price in the OG prime crystal
    Zang wrote: »
    Few month ago there was the same error 4* bee shown as best price in the OG prime crystal

Yea but this is a bit different!! This was inside the mail!

• KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Thank god I didn’t fully read the message...
  • 900 Energon gone and all 2 star my bad but no sign of 4star bumblebee in the game man .sad
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited April 2018
    Don't understand why you'd waste your energon on a terrible bot anyway, whether he is in the crystal or not.

Even if you pulled him, he's still a waste of your energon. Unless you drew sideswipe, any other bot is better than bee.

So it doesn't matter... As a matter of fact, I see no need for a refund on this one. I'd thank Kabam for not putting the advertised contents in the crystal ;)
  • Manthro wrote: »
    Don't understand why you'd waste your energon on a terrible bot anyway, whether he is in the crystal or not.

Even if you pulled him, he's still a waste of your energon. Unless you drew sideswipe, any other bot is better than bee.

Not just him there also many other scrap bot like hound but bumblebee is way better on base for defence and collection.
  • No signs of 4star bee @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious please look into this
  • willdorfwilldorf Posts: 217
    @Manthro how dare you sir, 4* tact bee will be the best bot in the game hands down
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    There is no 4* bee mention in my mail
    DonApis wrote: »
    There is no 4* bee mention in my mail

Yea... Looks like they took it out
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    citva23kdsa4.png no 4* bee.
  • Look 4* star bumblebee
    sic0n49uq8rf.jpg

Right here
  • TKO wrote: »
    sic0n49uq8rf.jpg

Right here

Kabam need look into this because I just went to spin one crystal and no sign of bee anywhere
  • They edited the message, I just looked again and now it only shows barricade and mirage
  • XhibitAXhibitA Posts: 201
    Oh, oh, oh! I wasted a bunch of energon pulling for Bee too! Even though it has been mentioned on here numerous times that they have no plans on releasing Bee anytime soon...
    XhibitA wrote: »
    Oh, oh, oh! I wasted a bunch of energon pulling for Bee too! Even though it has been mentioned on here numerous times that they have no plans on releasing Bee anytime soon...

I have no idea how they can accidentally place him in the inbox with a description specially made for him unless they planned for everyone to throw $$$$$$$$$$$ at the crystal without complaining...
  • They changed it only showing barricade and mirage now
  • I wish they actually released a 4* star dark of the moon bumblebee
  • What after buying so many crystal and wasting Energon we gonna get nothing????
    Meh that’s really sad very sad .
    Should not happen to anyone.
    This is making fun of people emotional to bumblebee