Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Let the bumblebee madness start....

13»

Comments

• Options
    DeadSilenceDeadSilence Posts: 101
    Why not just add a 4* bumblebee instead plus a refund
  • Options
    Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    DaveJL wrote: »
    Red_Eyes wrote: »
    Seeing as Kabam themselves sent out a message stating that a 4* Tactician Bee was in a crystal how does that make anyone who bought it "stupid" or not smart? If you are not to trust Kabam's word, Kabam's info, then who do you trust?

Plus it's not like all the players sit here on the forum sifting for 4* Tactician Bumblebee news and rightfully so. I didn't buy the crystal but I would have felt duped (the real definition, not the Forged to Fight definition) too if I had I bought it, especially if I was looking to get 4* Tactician Bumblebee.

If they were going to release a 4* Bumblebee, who is known to not be in the game as a playable bot, does anyone seriously think it would be in the way of an addition to a crystal designed to help you have an increased chance at pulling Hot Rod?

Not only that, but even if they believed that Bee was in there, did all of these players believe they had a realistic chance of pulling said 4* Bee? I highly doubt it. Would have been wiser to check such an obvious mistake rather than jump right in head first.

You clearly did not absorb everything I said.
  • Options
    KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    DaveJL wrote: »
    Seeing as Kabam themselves sent out a message stating that a 4* Tactician Bee was in a crystal how does that make anyone who bought it "stupid" or not smart? If you are not to trust Kabam's word, Kabam's info, then who do you trust?

Plus it's not like all the players sit here on the forum sifting for 4* Tactician Bumblebee news and rightfully so. I didn't buy the crystal but I would have felt duped (the real definition, not the Forged to Fight definition) too if I had I bought it, especially if I was looking to get 4* Tactician Bumblebee.

If they were going to release a 4* Bumblebee, who is known to not be in the game as a playable bot, does anyone seriously think it would be in the way of an addition to a crystal designed to help you have an increased chance at pulling Hot Rod?

Not only that, but even if they believed that Bee was in there, did all of these players believe they had a realistic chance of pulling said 4* Bee? I highly doubt it. Would have been wiser to check such an obvious mistake rather than jump right in head first.

You clearly did not absorb everything I said.

DaveJL cannot learn absorb!
  • Options
    Manthro wrote: »
    Don't understand why you'd waste your energon on a terrible bot anyway, whether he is in the crystal or not.

Even if you pulled him, he's still a waste of your energon. Unless you drew sideswipe, any other bot is better than bee.

So it doesn't matter... As a matter of fact, I see no need for a refund on this one. I'd thank Kabam for not putting the advertised contents in the crystal ;)

Wow flagged 4x. You hit a nerve.
  • Options
    ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited April 2018
    Manthro wrote: »
    Don't understand why you'd waste your energon on a terrible bot anyway, whether he is in the crystal or not.

Even if you pulled him, he's still a waste of your energon. Unless you drew sideswipe, any other bot is better than bee.

So it doesn't matter... As a matter of fact, I see no need for a refund on this one. I'd thank Kabam for not putting the advertised contents in the crystal ;)

Wow flagged 4x. You hit a nerve.

I have 6 flags on another post in this thread. 4 only qualifies for Troll level:Novice
  • Options
    Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    willdorf wrote: »
    @Manthro how dare you sir, 4* tact bee will be the best bot in the game hands down

4 star taco bee is in the game?
  • Options
    Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    willdorf wrote: »
    @Manthro how dare you sir, 4* tact bee will be the best bot in the game hands down

4 star taco bee is in the game?

Tact* but I like the autocorrect version better!
  • Options
    DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Well, while Manthro and I have had our differences, I'm actually going to have to agree with him on this one. This isn't the first time a 4* Bumblebee has been inserted by mistake. Are there players out there that actually believe a 4* BUMBLEBEE would be released and all Kabam would do to announce it was sneak something into an email? No, it would be a production...an event...with all the pomp and circumstances that a new bot would garnish. I truly think, in the back of everyone's mind, they knew this was a mistake...c'mon now
  • Options
    Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    edited April 2018
    I have been playing for three months and I only found out here about 10 days ago that 4* Tactician Bumblebee doesn't exist!!! All along I thought there was one, what reason would I have to not think that??? There is a 2* Tact Bee, a 3* Tact Bee, it only made sense to think there is 4* Tactician Bee! If I didn't frequent the forums enough and wasn't lucky enough to come across the info, I wouldn't have known otherwise, how would I???

You can't expect, and it isn't fair to expect, every player to sit here and frequent the forums as much as some of you do. Some people have busy lives outside this game you know. Has Kabam ever posted in-game that there is no 4* Tactician Bee??

I'm done commenting on this thread. Some of you are much too smug and arrogant about the fact that you happened to know. Therefore, you think everyone who plays should have known. Get real.

Maybe those who already knew there was no 4* Tactician Bumblebee should have known better but some people might not have even known there isn't one!
  • Options
    WraithWraith Posts: 34
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    Well, while Manthro and I have had our differences, I'm actually going to have to agree with him on this one. This isn't the first time a 4* Bumblebee has been inserted by mistake. Are there players out there that actually believe a 4* BUMBLEBEE would be released and all Kabam would do to announce it was sneak something into an email? No, it would be a production...an event...with all the pomp and circumstances that a new bot would garnish. I truly think, in the back of everyone's mind, they knew this was a mistake...c'mon now

Has kabam actually said that outside the forum, though? Because i'm sure lots of players are not forum participant or even lurker. If they were affected by this mistake, were they also dishonest in their intention to get a 4* movie bumblebee? Do you think this is their mistake for not lurking in the forum even though it was kabam who mistakenly put that bumblebee in that promotional mail? What about new players who never knew that 4* bumblebee doesn't exist. Is that their fault too?
  • Options
    DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    edited April 2018
    Well, between Facebook, Line, the forums, and in game messaging, it's pretty common to know what bots coming, and the guy who doesn't frequent the available communication sources in this game aren't the type that spend. Hell we already know what next months bot is going to be....he's been on Facebook all week. My feeling is that the guy who jumps at a 4* Bee KNOWS there's not one in the game, minus a select few new players.
  • Options
    DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    I have been playing for three months and I only found out here about 10 days ago that 4* Tactician Bumblebee doesn't exist!!! All along I thought there was one, what reason would I have to not think that??? There is a 2* Tact Bee, a 3* Tact Bee, it only made sense to think there is 4* Tactician Bee! If I didn't frequent the forums enough and wasn't lucky enough to come across the info, I wouldn't have known otherwise, how would I???

You can't expect, and it isn't fair to expect, every player to sit here and frequent the forums as much as some of you do. Some people have busy lives outside this game you know. Has Kabam ever posted in-game that there is no 4* Tactician Bee??

I'm done commenting on this thread. Some of you are much too smug and arrogant about the fact that you happened to know. Therefore, you think everyone who plays should have known. Get real.

Maybe those who already knew there was no 4* Tactician Bumblebee should have known better but some people might not have even known there isn't one!

Maybe the fact you've never seen a player in game with a 4* Bee would be the give away?