Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

v6.1 Discussion Thread

1235»

Comments

• hoolienweehoolienwee Posts: 159
    edited June 2018
    Faithz17 wrote: »
    Arena is whatever the devs decided to set in milestones. They can easily designate T3C essence as milestones. Like replace featured bot chip arena week with T3C arena week. Then you can have one class per day to grind.

That will make T3C drop too fast. I'm sure they will just replace 1 day bot crystal bounty arena with T3C arena. Then mess u up with rng T3C crystal, getting least favourite class spark.
  • BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    Hogz3 wrote: »
    What's the point of competition if you're just gonna group ranks together? It's basically you guys handing out participation tropies and pissing away peoples efforts to push higher levels and to get better as an alliance.

While we understand why this might upset Alliances in first place, this was a measure we had to take because of the disparity of points between 1st place and 2nd place. At this time, there is simply no competition for 1st Place, while the competition for 2-10 is very close.

This change is to promote more healthy competition, and not to quell it. It’s to prevent a situation where there is no way that other alliances can ever catch up.

Yo @Kabam Miike where is your disparity now? Let’s get that T3A rolling lol

pgxaa1hqhcwc.jpeg
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    Way to brag bro... its not just about the top alliance. There's thousands of others to consider.
  • TKOTKO Posts: 246
    Buttehrs wrote: »
    Way to brag bro... its not just about the top alliance. There's thousands of others to consider.

Dude... If they up the AM rewards for the top, they up the rewards all around. Which means you will also get better rewards. All they would be doing is making better rewards the new standard.

No need to feel bad about not being on top.
  • TKOTKO Posts: 246
    edited August 2018
    I can hear dem crickets.
    giphy.gif
    Buttehrs wrote: »

Didn’t realize I couldn’t be proud of my guys my fault everyone gets a trophy here
  • Can I have a trophy, Bo?
    Can I have a trophy, Bo?

Of course

qya3jkz13uqq.jpeg