Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Two things i find incredibly stupid

First of the game crashes every 10-15 minutes of gameplay and secondly why on earth do some people have a chapter 4 megatron with 540 power while others have 800 its not fair at all

Comments

• apart from that the game is amazing finding the away missions very rewarding
  • Hi Jimjim123! Can you please report the crashing issue, along with detailed device information, and anything in particular you're doing right before the crash, if able to be reproduced through specific actions, over in the bugs section of the forums? This will help our team out tremendously in determining the cause of the issue and a resolution while the game is still in beta. Here's a thread to review regarding submitting bugs: http://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/23/how-to-report-a-bug

Regarding Megatron, there could be a difference based on upgrades made to the bot. You may wish to provide some more information in the bugs section on this as well if you think it may actually be a bug.

We're super glad to hear you're enjoying the game otherwise! :smile:
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    edited February 2017
    The megatron has been known and submitted early accounts have easier megatron and all content going forward somewhere around dec 17 was cutoff date from what most of us have deciphered. We also assumed it was for testing purposes maybe.
  • ToughnutToughnut Posts: 201
    Hi mike,

There where incidents where some people( Including me) had a 541 pi megatron at the end of act.

Others have had a 850+ pi megatron, we thought it might have had to do with balancing out the game, testing out which megatron belongs.

If you can get some confirmation on what's going on, that would be great.

Thanks.
    My apologies, kabam Tenebrous.

Meant you instead of kabam mike.
  • Thanks for the clarification, Toughnut! We'll see if we can get any details on this to share.
  • Sorry for the late reply on this one guys, but I just responded to Mustangjon's post on the Megatron question in his thread here: http://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/34/different-account-difficulty-levels#latest
    Ok, thanks miike!