Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Visual and Minor Improvements/Suggestions

2»

Comments

• Options
    BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    Bumblebee wrote: »
    What about the last days of Iacon (like in the wfc games)

Some maps set on Cybertron would be great! Maybe a map where it includes both the Ark and the Nemesis preparing to launch? (background pieces)
    That could really work. Even if it is in the volcano that the nemesis landed im beastwars. You were talking about different victory animations. They also need to make taunts at the start of a match compared to the same old thing. This would also be a good excuse to bring voice actors in the game.

G1 Prime vs G1 Megs
    Prime: One shall stand, One shall fall.
    Primes then reaches for his hamer from his back
    G1 Megs: does a little laugh then “such heroic nonsense

MV1 vs Megs
    Megs: “You will rejoin your primes in the anti spark” Megs then swithces to a fight stance
    Prime: “Time to find out” Optimus then puts his mouth plate on

Prowl vs Grimlock
    Prowl: “Go munch metal you big bozo” Prowl then reaches for his baton and flips it around in his hand
    Grimlock: “Me grimlock no bozo! Me king!” Grimlock shouts reaching for his sword

Haha, I love this. But I think the voice actors would be too costly for Kabam. Maybe just the taunt animation along with the dialogue written along the screen (as seen when in battle. Like when Megatron says, “Die Autobot!”)
    I belive they will be able to afford it. With all the money they get frol energon deals they can do it. They dont have to worry about story mode, but just pay them to say lines before the fights start (each character they vs will be a different line) and lines to say in game while they fight. I reckon they can do it.

Okay, maybe they can afford it, but I just don’t think they’ll be willing. But man, it would be fantastic to have Optimus Prime and Megatron banter before they fight!

• Options
    What about the last days of Iacon (like in the wfc games)

Some maps set on Cybertron would be great! Maybe a map where it includes both the Ark and the Nemesis preparing to launch? (background pieces)
    That could really work. Even if it is in the volcano that the nemesis landed im beastwars. You were talking about different victory animations. They also need to make taunts at the start of a match compared to the same old thing. This would also be a good excuse to bring voice actors in the game.

G1 Prime vs G1 Megs
    Prime: One shall stand, One shall fall.
    Primes then reaches for his hamer from his back
    G1 Megs: does a little laugh then “such heroic nonsense

MV1 vs Megs
    Megs: “You will rejoin your primes in the anti spark” Megs then swithces to a fight stance
    Prime: “Time to find out” Optimus then puts his mouth plate on

Prowl vs Grimlock
    Prowl: “Go munch metal you big bozo” Prowl then reaches for his baton and flips it around in his hand
    Grimlock: “Me grimlock no bozo! Me king!” Grimlock shouts reaching for his sword

Haha, I love this. But I think the voice actors would be too costly for Kabam. Maybe just the taunt animation along with the dialogue written along the screen (as seen when in battle. Like when Megatron says, “Die Autobot!”)
    I belive they will be able to afford it. With all the money they get frol energon deals they can do it. They dont have to worry about story mode, but just pay them to say lines before the fights start (each character they vs will be a different line) and lines to say in game while they fight. I reckon they can do it.

Okay, maybe they can afford it, but I just don’t think they’ll be willing. But man, it would be fantastic to have Optimus Prime and Megatron banter before they fight!
    Especially when it is cullen and welker.

• Options
    bummblezee3bummblezee3 Posts: 251
    oops sorry bee I accidently made my own one of these already i didn't know

here https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/5586/new-feature-suggestion-thread#latest
  • Options
    ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited August 2018
    Decepticon Victory Animations (Part One):

Megatron (G1):
    Megatron looks at a hologram of the Autobot insignia and crushes it. He then points his Fusion Cannon at the camera and fires at it, creating a big crack on the screen

Shockwave:
    Shockwave just stands there, gazing at the camera. You expect to do something, but he does nothing. Shockwave lacks emotion and therefore won't express his feelings through movement. He just stands there, thinking. Planning....

Soundwave:
    Soundwave ejects Laserbeak and Ravage. Soundwave kneels down to pet Ravage, while Lazerbeak perches his shoulder.

Galvatron:
    Galvatron fires his Particle Beam Accelerating Cannon into the ground, creating geysers that are spewing out his dark energy. One of the geysers appears under him, but Galvatron isn't fazed. In fact, he's laughing... like a madman.

Starscream:
    Starscream raises his fist in the air as Seekers fly up past him.

Kickback:
    Kickback runs offscreen, but come's back onscreen. He then runs of again and back again and he does this multiple times. Oh yeah, each time he does this, he brings back an Energon Cube. With a pile of Energon Cubes in front of him, Kickback jumps into them and starts eating his snack.

Motormaster:
    Motormaster raises his sword in the air. Then lightning comes from the sky and charges his sword. Motormaster does a sword pose.

Ramjet:
    Ramjet flies offscreen. The camera looks for him, until Ramjet crashes into the camera.

Tantrum:
    Tantrum kicks his feet back like a Bull and roars at the air.

Bludgeon:
    You only see Blugeon''s backside at first, but then a shine comes at the edge of his Tank Turrent. His Tank Turrent fires upward, launching his sword (which was in the turrent swiftly) into the air. Bludgeon turns around, catches his sword and starts slashing at the air to showoff his moves. He then throws multiple hidden knives at the camera but in slow-motion.
  • Options
    NightgauntNightgaunt Posts: 178
    One little thing that is always hoped they'd change is Rhinox's basic ranged attack. Given he's using his famous 'chainguns of doom' he should fire three rapid shots like Grindor does.
  • Options
    BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    Decepticon Victory Animations (Part One):

Megatron (G1):
    Megatron looks at a hologram of the Autobot insignia and crushes it. He then points his Fusion Cannon at the camera and fires at it, creating a big crack on the screen

Shockwave:
    Shockwave just stands there, gazing at the camera. You expect to do something, but he does nothing. Shockwave lacks emotion and therefore won't express his feelings through movement. He just stands there, thinking. Planning....

Soundwave:
    Soundwave ejects Laserbeak and Ravage. Soundwave kneels down to pet Ravage, while Lazerbeak perches his shoulder.

Galvatron:
    Galvatron fires his Particle Beam Accelerating Cannon into the ground, creating geysers that are spewing out his dark energy. One of the geysers appears under him, but Galvatron isn't fazed. In fact, he's laughing... like a madman.

Starscream:
    Starscream raises his fist in the air as Seekers fly up past him.

Kickback:
    Kickback runs offscreen, but come's back onscreen. He then runs of again and back again and he does this multiple times. Oh yeah, each time he does this, he brings back an Energon Cube. With a pile of Energon Cubes in front of him, Kickback jumps into them and starts eating his snack.

Motormaster:
    Motormaster raises his sword in the air. Then lightning comes from the sky and charges his sword. Motormaster does a sword pose.

Ramjet:
    Ramjet flies offscreen. The camera looks for him, until Ramjet crashes into the camera.

Tantrum:
    Tantrum kicks his feet back like a Bull and roars at the air.

Bludgeon:
    You only see Blugeon''s backside at first, but then a shine comes at the edge of his Tank Turrent. His Tank Turrent fires upward, launching his sword (which was in the turrent swiftly) into the air. Bludgeon turns around, catches his sword and starts slashing at the air to showoff his moves. He then throws multiple hidden knives at the camera but in slow-motion.

Never got around to doing the Decepticons but I think you nailed it! :)

• Options
    edited August 2018
    Decepticon Victory Animations (Part 2):

Megatron (RotF): Megatron slashes his Lobster Fusion Cannon across the ground, creating sparks due to the friction of scratching the floor. After that he fires his Fusion Cannon into the sky three times.

Barricade: Barricade walks close to the Camera and shows it his badge. But it doesn't show a Police Badge of Peace. Instead, it shows the Decepticon Symbol.

Mixmaster: Mixmaster mixes some chemicals in some beakers before throwing it behind him, creating a small green explosion.

Bonecrusher: The camera is recording Bonecrusher from above. Bonecrusher notices it and he hates cameras. He jumps up and tries to use his Tail-claw to snatch it, but misses. Bonecrusher hates missing.

Grindor: Grindor activates his Rotor Blades, and starts looking at them. He puts them away and closes his fist in anger.

Megatronous: An aura of Fire appears around Megatronous as he crosses his arms.
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    Other Victory Animations:

Wheeljack: Wheeljack starts tinkering with some gear, but the gear messes up and short circuits. Wheeljack is not amused.

Cyclonus: Cyclonus places his sword in the ground and looks off in the distance, thinking about the next course of action.

Scorponok: Scorponok launches one of his Cyber-Bee Drones and watches it buzz away. Scorponok then proceeds to transforms into his Scorpion mode and burrows underground, disappearing from view.

Jetfire: Jetfire picks up a piece of Ore-13, scans it, and flies away.
  • Options
    Other Victory Animations:

Wheeljack: Wheeljack starts tinkering with some gear, but the gear messes up and short circuits. Wheeljack is not amused.

Cyclonus: Cyclonus places his sword in the ground and looks off in the distance, thinking about the next course of action.

Scorponok: Scorponok launches one of his Cyber-Bee Drones and watches it buzz away. Scorponok then proceeds to transforms into his Scorpion mode and burrows underground, disappearing from view.

Jetfire: Jetfire picks up a piece of Ore-13, scans it, and flies away.
    Hound: Hits mag on his helmet (just like they did in Vietnam)

Waspinator: Starts cheering and dancing around then suddenly blows up

For Megatronus, i would change it so that yeah he is crossing his arms, then everything around him gets destroyed. Then he disappears because he teleports.

Galvatron: Charges up his cannon and shoots the camera which sends the camera flying away

G1 Megatron: Camera is from behind recording megatron walking away draging his energon mace on the floor. Megatron then quickly turns around and hurles his mace at the camera which and makes the screen turn black.

• Options
    edited January 2019
    It would be cool if each character had their own theme song like in other fighting games (Super Smash Bros, Marvel vs Capcom). Here are some suggestions:

Note: All of these are from existing media and they're videos

Part 1:

G1 Megatron's theme:
    Starscream's Theme:
    Shockwave's Theme
    -First Phase (Fighting normally): -Second Phase (Activates when Shockwave activates an SP2 or SP3. This song would remain for the rest of the fight):
    Soundwave's Theme:
    Motormaster's Theme:
    Bayformer Mixmaster and Bonecrusher's Theme:
    Kickback's Theme:
    G1 Optimus Prime's Theme: -When Optimus Activates an SP3:
    G1 Bumblebee's Theme:
    Optimus Primal''s Theme:
    Megatronous' Theme:
    Warpath''s Theme
    (This is for you @PhatBoy123 ):
    https://youtu.be/HJgjkDTV-eo
    I'm not sorry for this

That's all I can do for now.
  • Options
    PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    Warpath''s Theme
    I'm not sorry for this

fyzev5zj7rjb.jpg
  • Options
    PhatBoy123 wrote: »
    Warpath''s Theme
    I'm not sorry for this

fyzev5zj7rjb.jpg

I found that show on accident on YouTube and decided to watch one episode, then another, then another, then another, then it wouldn't stop. I absolutely adored it, it was so goofy and weird that I actually liked it. Kirby was cute. King Dedede and Escargoon were memeful. And Meta Knight was a Mexican Batman. Definitely a great guilty pleasure show.
  • Options
    BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Here's some of my ideas for the victory screen;

Megatronus:
    There's an empty space Infront of the camera and then a shadow expands infront of you, then Megatronus falls from the sky and lands creating a cloud of dust and his eyes flicker in the dust before he blasts it all away with some of that SICK LIGHTING!!

Motormaster:
    You hear a truck HONK and the camera turns around and he's driving towards you, motormaster then proceeds to run over the camera and with some cracked effects on the screen... Laughs 👹

Drift:
    Sitting on the ground sharpening his blade before hoping up 20 metres in the air, throwing his sword so it's stuck in the ground and lands on it perfectly balanced... Then meditates I guess? 😕

Grimlock:
    The camera shakes as his foot appears Infront of the camera, the view goes to look at him with some dramatic lighting and he transforms into his T-rex and roars at the camera, Jurassic park style 😎

Finally, Blaster!!!:
    He's just standing there playing some beats in boombox mode and then he ejects rewind and steeljaw and POSE dramatically 😍