Collection for Complete Bot Ability sets

SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,296
edited June 2018 in General Discussion
This room is for those who have designed a complete layout for bots.
Entire Bot info only!.
To Comment, "A G1 Tactician Ironhide with Water gun"--"Blurr may evade ranged and have high CRIT rate and power gain"--etc..
There's already a Character Suggestions room where you can demand bots by name or pic.

Pictures Not Allowed as it causes spamming.
Just mention Name, Origin, Class, Ability set.
We all know how that bot looks like.
Try to comment as less possible to point out mistakes and flaws in Ability Set designed by someone.

Ability Set include, at least, some base abilities, Special Attacks, Signature Ability.
And some animation description (no GIF), how bot perform it's moves.

Include Bot not released yet. Don't repost abilities of already Released bot.
Tagged:
«13

Comments

  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,296
    Megatron (TLK) : Brawler


    Abilities :
    Attack Buff- Increases Attack Rating
    Enhanced Armor - Armor which also Reduces crit damage
    Attack Debuff - Decreases Opponent's Attack Rating

    Passive : Exterior provided by Lab-Enhanced Transformium gives Megatron Passive 10-20% Armor which also reduces crit damage as well as 20-40% Bleed and Stun Resistance reducing their chance to trigger as well as Duration.
    Effectiveness of enemy Crit Damage buffs is reduced by 30-60%.

    When Enemy Evades or Dodges a Melee Attack: 60% chance to gain a 20-40% Armor for 7 sec.

    Heavy Attacks : Megatron goes at little higher altitude to fire Ranged hit
    100% chance to miss all ranged and melee hits, not affected by abilities that don't allow to miss attacks.

    On Opponent's Special Attack :
    Megatron get a 40-80% Attack Buff for 7 sec.

    Special Attack 1 : Mega Flame---Burn under the Wrath of Megatron
    A reverse slap followed by a burst flame from Fussion Cannon dealing 80% attack as burn damage over 4 sec.

    Special Attack 2 : Gladiator Blows---New Shiny Sword may Blow Armors out
    3 Furious Strikes of Sword have 60% chance to inflict a 35% Armor Break.

    Special Attack 3 : Mega Rage---Megatron at his Peak
    He transforms and crashes in you , then gives you some Sword Taste followed by A Power Charged Critical Fussion cannon blow which inflicts a 20-40% Attack Debuff for 7 sec.

    Signature Ability : Megatronic Terror---Serve or Die
    On Special Attacks : Megatron's Special Attacks transfer a passive Fear/Terror in their Spark for 5-8 sec reducing crit rate by 35-60% and trigger rate of Presicion and Crit Rate buffs by 60-80%.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,045
    Reposted from the character suggestion thread
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    HUN-GURR
    Class: Brawler
    Faction: Decepticon


    Signature Ability: ENERGON THIRST
    Standing close to the opponent
    - Hun-Gurr's thirst for energon happens whenever the opponent's bleeding, Hun-Gurr is able to regenerate 0.5~1.5% health per second until all bleed effects expire, Hun-Gurr also generates 30~60% more power when he's thirsty!

    Passive:
    - Hun-Gurr's gladiatorial combat experience allows him to shrug off debuffs 15~20% faster. Hun-Gurr deals 15~25% higher melee damage while under 50% max health

    Passive: Starvation
    - Hun-Gurr's starvation can harm him badly. For every 10 seconds without eating, Hun-Gurr suffers from Starvation, which reduces Hun-Gurr's crit rate by 30%, but increases his attack rating by 45%, he also loses 1.5~0.75% max health per second
    - His heavy and SP3 attacks end his Starvation and resets its timer (back to 10s)

    Ranged Attacks:
    - His sonic stun gun has a 40% chance to knock back the opponent
    - 20% chance to stun cornered opponents

    Heavy Attacks:
    - Regenerates 5% max health over 5s
    - 80% chance to cause bleed, dealing 48~54% attack over 6s

    SP1: Hun-Gurr shows his opponent the true power of his Sonic stun gun
    - 80% armor piercing
    - 90% chance to stun the opponent for 2~2.5s

    SP2: Hun-Gurr shows off his gladiatorial combat skills
    - 100% chance to cause bleed, dealing 110~120% attack over 10s. Bleed lasts longer if Hun-Gurr's under 50% health
    - Ignores the opponent's armor, resistance and evade
    - Stuns opponents who are under a crit rate or crit damage buff

    SP3: Hun-Gurr's gluttony is without limits
    - Repairs 15% max health over 2.5s
    - Generates 15% max power over 2.5s
    - Changes his food into explosive missiles, dealing 60% attack as heat damage over 3s
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,296
    edited June 2018
    Optimus Prime (TLK) : Warrior-
    Abilities:
    _Bleed - Direct Damage over Time
    _Daze - Some Serious Smashes install Traumatic programming in the cerebral circuitry to slow their movements and miss attacks.
    _Determination - Prime's Determination urges him not to loose power and get stun.

    _Daze debuff reduces chance to evade by 'x' % ,having chance to miss their attack by 'y' % and reducing movement speed by 'z' %. It's x-y-z% Daze inflicted by Abilities.
    _Movement refers Sidesteps,Dash Back and forth, Attack (not their damage output) excluding projectiles.

    Passive:
    _20% reduced opponent's chance to evade.
    _Additional 2% reduction per every 5% reduction in enemy health.
    _Daze can't have more than 2 stacks, Stack with least remaining duration are purified to give Prime 10% power to allow new stack to work.

    Crit Sword Attacks:
    _25% chance to inflict bleed for 25-45% attack for 5 sec.
    _Crit Hits can't be evaded or missed.
    _+20% Crit Rate against bleeding opponents.

    Blocking :
    _+20% Block Proficiency and Gains 10% Armor for 7 sec
    _While Armored, Crit Rate buffs of opponent are 75% less effective.
    _When Opponent dashes in Block, 15% chance to Shield Slap dealing 20% Attack as damage, inflict a 40-15-25% Daze and stun for 0.5 sec.

    On enemy Evades:
    _50% chance for Prime to be invulnerable for 1 sec ,gains unstoppable for 2 sec and increased 50% Crit Rate for next hit.

    While Dashing :
    _With Shield in front to Protect, Prime can't get a crit hit.
    _15% Chance for Auto-Block when hit. Auto-blocked attack has 100% block Proficiency and gives 20% of a power bar.
    _While dashing into Opponent's Dash, 30% chance to auto-block, 20% chance to break their dash and stun for 0.5 sec.

    Determination :
    _Stun are 45-65% shorter, any power draining abilities are 50-70% less effective, two or more stacks of power leaks are purified for 5-10% power.
    _Power lock are purified for 15% power.
    _While leaking power, power rate increased by 30%

    Special Attacks :
    _Crit Hits have +30% chance to trigger the respective Abilities.
    _Unsuccessful special attacks return 20% of a power bar and 20% attack buff.

    Special Attack 1 : I am Optimus Prime!
    _Two Small Chops each with 45% chance to inflict bleed for 20-40% Attack over 5 sec followed by a Super Slash with 60% chance to inflict bleed for 60-70% Attack over 7 sec.

    Special Attack 2 : Daze Out!
    _Two Charged Shot from Shield ,then Prime come Rocket-Powered to give Shield Slap with 60% chance to inflict 50-20-30% Daze for 5-9 sec.

    Special Attack 3 : A Grimmy Lesson
    _While Opponent is dashing at you, A shield Slap is enough loose them their consciousness to ground for 70% chance to 65-20-35% Daze for 15 sec
    _When they stand up ,Full Charge the booster for Smashing Kick to which Megatron was Once a Victim, to shackle their Spark with 60% chance for 25% Attack Debuff for 20 sec
    _Then they are on knees, transform to gain some momentum and again for high jump for sword stab for 100% chance 70-90% attacks as Bleed for 10 sec.

    Signature Ability : Do you Forget WHO I AM ?
    Easiest way to let others remember you is to give them some serious pain and helplessness

    _Bleeds and Daze: 3 or less stacks of bleeds and one stack of Daze can't be purified by bot ability or MODs.
    Purification resisted stack last 60 -> 30% shorter.
    _Healing of opponent is reduced by 15->25% for each bleed stack
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,296
    edited June 2018
    @Gunz0
    Try not to add abilities in quotes. It just takes more spaces and is inconvenient to read.
    While reposting, remove [/'quote']' from comment .
    Anyway that's fabulous. Just don't reply to this. Leave a agree to this comment, to let me know you read this.
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,139
    think if this is a thread for only bot suggestions with written abilities and specials like SparkShredder’s tlk prime would be cool considering the official thread is mostly endless pictures of movie jazz, here we can have suggestions and ideas which have had more time put into them
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,296
    WarPath (G1) : Demolitions

    Abilities :
    War Gun - A Nickname to his favorite chest-embedded gun
    Defence Shatter - Shatter through their Spark

    Passive : Naturally Hard Exterior provide 10% Armor

    Ranged Attack : 35% chance to shoot a War Gun attack which is 25% faster and has +150% Critical Damage.(Only when Undupped)

    Heavy Attacks : Fire a Shell a incredible Velocity, 30% faster and removes upto 3-5 Resistance buff of any type and has 30-50% Armor Penetration.
    Crit Hits inflicts a Defence Shatter Debuff for 5 sec removing upto 2-4 Armor buff and amplifying damage by 30-50%.
    +40% Armor Rating while in Tank Mode.

    On Opponent's Dash : WarGun in his chest a 20-40% chance to automatically shoot for 30-60% Attack Damage and stun for 1 sec.

    Special Attack 1: Caterpillar Pain
    WarPath use CaterPillar tracks on his Arms to Tear the Opponent dealing upto 8 minor attacks each with 35% chance to inflict bleed for 30% Attack over 4 sec.

    Special Attack 2: WarGun Alacrity
    Continuous shots of 6 Acidic Shells each with 40% chance to inflict 35% Attack as Acid Damage over 5 sec.

    Special Attack 3: Simple Shell's Harder
    Some Caterpillar Punches, followed by 4 Thermal Shells each with 60% chance to inflict 45% Attack as burn Damage over 3 sec. At Last, transform to shoot a Charged High Velocity Shell with 100% Chance to inflict 90% attack as bleed over 3 sec.

    Signature Ability: WarGun Potential
    Why use Another simple gun when you a Faithful Companion in your chest

    On Ranged Combo, he fires different Shells:
    -First Hit : Presicion Shell can't be evaded or missed ,has 30-60% increased Crit Rate.
    -Second Hit : Cryogenic Shell has 30-60% chance to Freeze power system reducing power flow by 30%
    -Third Hit : Sonic Shell has 30-60% chance to Stun Oppnent for 1 sec.
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,296
    Blurr (G1) : Scout

    Abilities :
    Electro-Laser : A Special Gun of ionized Laser can burn up the circuits.
    Stun - Temporarily Immobilize the Enemy

    Dashing and Heavy Attack :
    - 100% Chance to miss all ranged ranged Attacks.
    - Due to High Speed and not-so-strong chasis, He is very vulnerable to Basic melee attacks while Dashing.
    - Opponent's Melee attacks can break the Dash.
    - Blurr takes +25% Damage from enemy with Precision while Dashing.

    Ranged Attacks :
    - Electro-Laser has 20-30% chance to inflict a shock for 20% Attack Damage and a Jam debuff for 5-8 sec reducing power flow by 25% and removing All Shields and preventing their Activation.
    - Crit Hits have 30% chance to stun for 1-3 sec.
    - Jam can't be stacked.

    While Suffering from Shocks :
    - Blurr uses Shock to power his Electro-Laser reducing Shock Damage by 60-80%.
    - +15% Ranged Speed and +30% Ranged Damage for Each Shock active on him.
    - +20% Crit Rate and +30% Crit Damage for Ranged Attack for Each Shock.
    - Each Crit Ranged hits Purify one Shock and nullify one Power Gain on Enemy.

    On Opponent's Dash: 30% chance to evade the attack.

    Special Attack 1: Everything's Blurred
    Blurr may go from one corner to other and hit 6 super fast punches and kick on face with 60% chance to stun for 2-4 sec.

    Special Attack 2: Jam out! Jam out! Jam Out!.....
    Four Whirl-Wind Kicks rising little high (like G1 Bee). And Electro Shot for a Jam for 12-16 sec.

    Special Attack 3: Like a Ninja, Like a Ghost
    You hit him, but where's he? yeah there,no, at backwards, no, on the right, ahead, left ,right,here,there
    He's Everywhere!.
    Blurr runs across the battle- Hitting enemy about 15 times and creating uncountable images of himself.
    Confused and dazed enemy gets Stun for 4-5 sec. Then, Blurr uses most fierce setting of electro-laser inflicting a Permanent Jam.

    Signature Abilty : Electro-Overcharge
    Slight Enhancements made by Ratchet in his Electrogun

    - 50-80% reduced repair effects when Jammed.
    - Power Drain of 2-5% of Max Power per sec while Jammed.
    - Drains 3-6% of Max Power on all Ranged Attacks.
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,296
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Spice @Kabam Valiant
    Is this room Allowed to work?
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,045
    gfhp31z3ig9f.png
    The previous detailed character suggestion thread was closed because:
    "Hey there Commanders! We currently have a thread up meant for bot suggestions here. Since we already have a thread open on this topic, I'll close this one down. If you have additional questions, you're welcome to ask over on the thread linked above! Thanks!"
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,045
    edited June 2018
    SIXSHOT
    Class: Tactician
    Faction: Decepticon

    Signature Ability: Stealth
    - After using special attacks, Sixshot enters Stealth mode, causing the opponent's attack to miss with a 25~60% chance to miss while increasing Sixshot's crit rate by 25~55%. Sixshot's attacks cannot miss while invisible. This passive effect lasts for 6~8 seconds

    Basic Ranged Attacks:
    - Sixshot has 6 different types of ammo, each provides Sixshot 6 ammos. Once Sixshot runs out of ammos, he changes to the next ammo type, in the following order:
    + Armor Pierce: Pierces 100% armor
    + Cleanse: Nullifies 1 random buff of any kind
    + Lacerate: Inflicts bleed, dealing 40% attack over 5s
    + Drain: Drains 5% power per
    + Frenzy: 90% unblockable chance
    + Incinerate: Inflicts burn, dealing 30% attack over 3s (switches back to Armor Pierce ammo after this ends)

    Heavy Attacks:
    - Transforms into either 1 of these modes:
    + Car: Gains a 30~45% attack buff for 6s
    + Jet: Gains a 25~35% evade buff for 6s
    + Tank: Gains a 50~75% damage buff for 6s
    + Gun: Drains 15~20% opponent's power
    + Wolf: Causes bleed, dealing 60% attack over 5s

    SP1: Sixshot performs a quick revolver attack
    - Fires 6 times, consuming 6 basic attack ammos of any kind (to switch to the next ammo type)
    - Cannot miss or be evaded
    - Gains a Speed buff for his 6 next ranged attacks

    SP2: A painful gunshot followed by a quick ninja strike is something you'll be afraid of
    - 100% chance to be critical
    - STEALS 25% of opponent's max power

    SP3: Sextuple threat!
    - Activates all 5 effects from his heavy attacks, but with doubled duration (for buffs) or doubled effectiveness (for bleed and power drain)
    - Gains an ammo lock effect, preventing him from running out of ammos or from switching to next type

    Synergies: Phase Sixers
    - Overlord
    - Black Shadow
    - Sixshot: Sixshot's Special Attacks have a 95~100% chance to steal upto 3 of the opponent's buffs
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,296
    edited June 2018
    WheelJack (G1) : Tech

    Abilities :
    -Magnetic Inducer - Shoulder Cannon shoot Laser which creates Clouds of Magnetic Inducer Dust
    -Immobilizer - New Portable version of the Immobilizer

    Passive :
    -Magnetic Inducer continuously generates Electro-Magnetic Disturbance reducing 30-40% Damage and 100% Crit Rate of Energy Ranged Attacks.
    -Shock Debuffs temporarily suppress this effect while they are active.

    Basic Ranged Attacks :
    -Ranged Attacks grant no Power to Opponent.

    Heavy Attacks:
    -Magnetic Inducer Cannon on Roof-Top shoots at Opponent.
    -(I know, there's no cannon on his rooftop, but there actually is, ask IronHide about his side-cannons)

    Opponent's Ranged Attacks:
    -Magnetism attracts all ranged attacks back to Opponent before they hit WheelJack.
    -Attracted Projectiles deal the Original Damage with Same Crit Rate and Damage.(Poor IronHide!)
    -Attracted Projectiles also inflict the same debuff as they intended to deal on WheelJack.(Burn Shock Nullify.etc)
    -Magnetism and being magnetized refers to being under 'Induction' debuff.

    Dash Forwards:
    -Magnetized Opponent attracts WheelJack increasing Dash Speed shrugging off impact of All melee Attacks.
    -Ranged Attacks would be attracted back ,anyway.

    Opponent's Heavy Attacks :
    -Magnetic Induction cause opponent to transform back into Original Form as soon as They transform in Alt Form, virtually causing transformation failure.

    Special Attack 1: Unexpected Shock---Never do what enemy supposes you to
    -WheelJack shoots a ranged attack, and Throws Immobilizer just ahead of Opponent which unleashes a ShockBlast and inflicts a Shock for 50% Attack Damage over 5 sec and a 'Power Malfunction' debuff for 8 sec.
    -Power Malfunction decreases Power rate by 20-40%, effectiveness of Power Gain is reduced by 70-100%.
    -When Opponent with Power Malfunction tries to initiate a Special Attack, their Special Attack fails to engage and Power Meter is depleted to zero.

    Special Attack 2: WheelJack's Laws of Magnetism---A Painful Science-Class
    -WheelJack fires three small missiles each with 60% chance to inflict a Burn for 40% Attack over 5sec.
    -He then charges his Cannon to launch a Magnetic Induction Laser which has 100% Chance to inflict Induction for 7-10 sec.

    Special Attack 3: DareDevil Scientist---There's Racer in him
    -WheelJack transforms and drifts around opponent shooting with Induction Cannon 6 times (0% chance to inflict aything).
    -Then, he stands up and shoots a charged shot of Induction Cannon inflicting Induction for 10-12 sec.
    -Enraged Opponent tries to Shoot their 4 basic ranged and attracting them, each dealing 25-30% Attack Rating of Opponent.
    -WheelJack throws immobilizer inflicting Power Malfunction for 15 sec and Shock for 40% Attack Damage.


    Signature Ability: A WheelJack Touch!---WheelJack Realizes His gadgets can do more, and makes some weirdo tweaks like he always do
    -Heavy Attacks have 25% chance to Inflict 'Induction' to magnetize the Opponent for 3-8 sec.
    -Basic Ranged Attacks burn 2-5% of max Power.
    -Power Malfunction transfers 2-5% of Max Power of Opponent to WheelJack per second.
    -Passive Magnetic Disturbance has 10-20% chance to self-destruct the incoming Missiles.
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,296
    WheelJack (G1) : Tech

    Abilities :
    -Magnetic Inducer - Shoulder Cannon shoot Laser which creates Clouds of Magnetic Inducer Dust
    -Immobilizer - New Portable version of the Immobilizer

    Passive :
    -Magnetic Inducer continuously generates Electro-Magnetic Disturbance reducing 30-40% Damage and 100% Crit Rate of Energy Ranged Attacks.
    -Shock Debuffs temporarily suppress this effect while they are active.

    Basic Ranged Attacks :
    -Ranged Attacks grant no Power to Opponent.

    Heavy Attacks:
    -Magnetic Inducer Cannon on Roof-Top shoots at Opponent which has +20% Speed.
    -(I know, there's no cannon on his rooftop, but there actually is, ask IronHide about his side-cannons)

    Opponent's Ranged Attacks:
    -Magnetism attracts all ranged attacks back to Opponent before they hit WheelJack.
    -Attracted Projectiles deal the Original Damage with Same Crit Rate and Damage.(Poor IronHide!)
    -Attracted Projectiles also inflict the same debuff as they intended to deal on WheelJack.(Burn Shock Nullify.etc)

    Dash Forwards:
    -Magnetized Opponent attracts WheelJack increasing Dash Speed shrugging off impact of All melee Attacks.
    -Ranged Attacks would be attracted back ,anyway.

    Opponent's Heavy Attacks :
    -Magnetic Induction cause opponent to transform back into Original Form as soon as They transform in Alt Form.
    -In other words, Magnetism causes Transformation failure.

    Special Attack 1: Unexpected Shock---Never do what enemy supposes you to
    -WheelJack shoots a ranged attack, and Throws Immobilizer just ahead of Opponent which unleashes a ShockBlast and inflicts a Shock for 50% Attack Damage over 5 sec and a 'Power Malfunction' debuff for 8 sec.
    -30% chance to stun for 2-5 sec.
    -Power Malfunction decreases Power rate by 20-40%, effectiveness of Power Gain is reduced by 70-100%.
    -When Opponent with Power Malfunction tries to initiate a Special Attack, their Special Attack fails to engage and Power Meter is depleted to zero.

    Special Attack 2: WheelJack's Laws of Magnetism---A Painful Science-Class
    -WheelJack fires three small missiles each with 60% chance to inflict a Burn for 40% Attack over 5sec.
    -He then charges his Cannon to launch a Magnetic Induction Laser which has 100% Chance to inflict 'Magnetism' for 7-10 sec.

    Special Attack 3: DareDevil Scientist---There's Racer in him
    -WheelJack transforms and drifts around opponent shooting with Induction Cannon 6 times (0% chance to inflict aything).
    -Then, he stands up and shoots a charged shot of Induction Cannon inflicting 'Magnetism' for 10-12 sec.
    -Enraged Opponent tries to Shoot their 4 basic ranged and attracting them, each dealing 25-30% Attack Rating of Opponent.
    -WheelJack throws immobilizer inflicting Power Malfunction for 15 sec and Shock for 40% Attack Damage.


    Signature Ability: A WheelJack Touch!---WheelJack Realizes His gadgets can do more, and makes some weirdo tweaks like he always do
    -Heavy Attacks have 25% chance to Inflict 'Magnetism' to magnetize the Opponent for 4-8 sec.
    -Basic Ranged Attacks burn 3-6% of max Power.
    -Power Malfunction transfers 3-6% of Max Power of Opponent to WheelJack per second.
    -Passive Magnetic Disturbance has 10-20% chance to self-destruct the incoming Missiles
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,296
    LockDown (AOE) : Demolition

    Abilities :
    -FaceGun : When Your Face is a Gun, Opponent's Every Argument is Irrelevant.
    -Special Damage : Increases Damage output of Special Attacks.
    -Burn : Delivers Heat Damage over Time.

    Passive :
    -LockDown's determination to kill the target allows him to Shrugg off all attack debuffs.

    Ranged Attacks :
    -First Two Hits are Missile Barrage form Shoulders, each with 25-35% Chance to inflict Burn for 30-50% Attack over 3 sec.
    -Third Hit is a Charged Ion Gun Shot with +20% Damage and Speed, 20% chance to inflict shock for 20% Attack over 2 sec.

    FaceGun Mode :
    -When Under 75% Health, this mode triggers for 5 sec.
    -Under 50% Health, this mode Triggers for 6 sec.
    -Under 25% Health, this mode triggers for 7 sec.
    -LockDown also gains Unstoppable for Half the Duration whenever it triggers.
    -During this mode, basic ranged attacks are UnBlockable FaceGun Attacks, +30% faster and +75-100% more damage.
    -FaceGun Attacks shrug off Opponent's Basic and Heavy Ranged ignoring Evades.
    -FaceGun Attacks have 100% Armor and Resistance Penetration.
    -Last melee hit is a FaceGun Slap with 100% Crit Rate.

    Special Attacks :
    -Successful Special Attacks give Permanent Special Damage Buff for +10-20% Damage.[Max Stack:15]
    -Unsuccessful Special Attacks give 10% of Max Power.

    Special Attack 1: Grenade Assault---Target Locked, Blast it Up!
    -He throws a Grenade exactly where you stand, and blasts after about 1 sec. Dash Back or Sidestep twice to dodge.
    -When first explodes, He throws second.
    -Each Grenade has 80% Chance to inflict burn for 60-90% Attack over 4 sec.

    Special Attack 2: Face-To-Face---Nothing is more precise than the Gun in Face
    -Shoots two Ion Gun Shots each with 40% chance to inflict Shock for 4 sec.
    -Then He charges a FaceGun shot for 100% Chance to HeadShot dealing 90% Attack as instant damage as well as Bleed for same over 5 sec.
    -LockDown triggers FaceGun Mode for 5 sec.

    Special Attack 3: Locked Down---Once he Got you, just beg for a PainLess Death.
    -Shoots A Charged Ion Gun shot for 60% chance to inflict 60% Attack as Shock Damage.
    -Transforms and Hits Opponent Hardly, knocking 'em down.
    -LockDown goes to Opponent as they stand up, and Stabs his Ion Gun-Pincer to their Spark inflicting 100% Attack as Bleed and 20% Attack Debuff for 7 sec.
    -As Opponent tries to get out of this trauma, LockDown charges his FaceGun with 100% chance to HeadShot dealing 100% Attack as Instant and Bleed Damage over 7 sec.
    -Inflicts 30% Resistance debuff for 7 sec.
    -He triggers FaceGun Mode for 7 sec.

    Signature Ability : Hunter's Ambition---Decreasing Health of Target fuels the Hunter's Ambition
    -LockDown Gain 0.3-0.7% of Power for Each 1% of Health Opponent is missing at Start of Fight.
    -LockDown gains Additional 0.8-1.5% Power for Each 1% Health Opponent losses during Fight.
    -LockDown gain 50% Less power from above effects if Max Health of Opponent is Less than Max Health of LockDown.
    -LockDown can gain power again and again if Opponent repairs again and again.
    -LockDown gains passive +100-200% Special Damage based on Missing Health of Opponent.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,045
    edited June 2018
    OVERLORD
    Class: Brawler
    Faction: Decepticon

    Signature Ability: FEAR OVERLORD
    - Overlord inflicts a passive Fear effect once there are 6 debuff effects of Crit damage, Petrify or Power rate. When feared, the opponent's Crit Rate, Attack Rating and Ability Accuracy are all reduced by 70~100% for 7~10 seconds. Overlord's attack rating is increased by 100~120% while Fear is active

    Passive: The opponent can only suffer from 6 debuffs of Crit rate, Attack rating or Petrify
    - The sadistic Decepticon increases his attack rating by 12.5% for every debuff Overlord causes (including shock)
    - Overlord gains 25% a bar of power whenever the opponent loses 10% of their max health

    Basic Attacks:
    - 20% chance to inflict a Crit damage debuff, reducing the opponent's crit damage by 11% for 7 seconds (Max: 6 stacks)

    Combo Enders:
    - Renews the duration of all Crit damage down, Petrify and Power rate debuffs
    - Life Steals 100% damage dealt

    Heavy Attacks:
    - Transforme into a jet and a tank
    - Jet attacks cannot be interrupted by ranged attacks. This attack also benefits from ranged speed buffs
    - Tank projectiles renew the duration of ALL debuffs

    SP1: Overlord delivers a painful punch
    - Life Steals 50% damage dealt
    - Converts all Crit damage or Power rate debuffs into Petrify debuffs, reducing the effectiveness of opponent's repair by 10% per stack, for 7 seconds (Max: 6 stacks)

    SP2: Overlord hits the opponent with his shield then shoots the opponent with his blaster
    - Inflicts Shock, dealing 80% attack as energy damage over 4 seconds
    - Converts all Crit damage or Petrify debuffs into Power rate debuffs, reducing the power rate of opponent by 11% per stack, for 7 seconds (Max: 6 stacks)

    SP3:
    - Renews the duration of all Crit damage, Power rate and Petrify debuffs
    - Doubles the duration of all those debuffs mentioned

    Synergies: Phase Sixers
    - Sixshot
    - Black Shadow
    - Overlord: Increases Overlord's chance to inflict Crit damage debuffs on basic attacks by a flat 5% (20% -> 25%). Overlord's Crit rate, Petrify and Power rate debuffs last 1~3 seconds longer
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,296
    BlackArachania (Beast Wars / Transmetal II) : Warrior

    Abilities :
    Bleed - Most Famous DoT Debuff.
    CyberToxin - A Program that Effects Cerebral Circuits.
    Stun - Stay still! I want to Attack!
    Evasion Lock - Name tells everything!

    Passive :
    -Transmetal II Exterior provides 50% Crit Damage and Bleed Resistance.
    -Heals 5% of Max Health at start of a fight.

    Basic Melee Attacks :
    - She performs a seven hit combo , 5 spider-pincers and 2 final kicks.
    - Spider-Pincer attacks have 25% chance to inflict Bleed for 30-60% Attack over 3 sec.
    - 20% chance to stun on Kick for 1-3 sec.
    - +30 chance to trigger abilities on Crit Hits

    Ranged Attacks :
    - Shoots Web-Balls with 20% chance to inflict Evasion Lock for 3-7 sec decreasing enemy's chance to evade by 100%.
    - Doesn't Nullify Evades.
    - Evasion Lock refreshes if Opponent has active evade buffs at the time it would elapse.

    Heavy Attacks :
    - 40% Chance to inflict CyberToxin for 40-80% Attack as Toxic Damage over 4-8 sec while she bites the target.
    - CyberToxin stuns the target for 4 sec if they evade any attack.
    - There is no known cure for CyberToxin, so it can't be Purified.

    Opponent's Crit Hits :
    - Heals 50% of Damage Dealt.

    Opponent's Ranged Attacks :
    - 20% Chance to Evade

    Special Attack 1 : Web Slinger
    - Arachania performs two kick and transforms to shoot a Web with 60% chance to stun for 3-6 sec.

    Special Attack 2 : Not too Shabby!
    - Arachania jumps and kicks enemy with 70% chance to stun for 4-5 sec.
    - Then performs slicing attacks with her Arm-Pincers 4 times each with 60% chance inflict bleed for 40-70% Attack over 5 sec.

    Special Attack 3 : BlackArachania Maximize!
    - BlackArachania performs some Pincer moves each with 40% chance to inflict Bleed for 30-60% Attack over 4 sec.
    - She transforms and grabs enemy with web and rotates ferociously to give them a sky ride followed by Super Hard Crash Landing with 100% chance to Stun the enemy for 4 sec and give them a 'Evasion Lock' Debuff for 10 sec.

    Signature Ability : Vicious Arachnid!
    - While Enemy suffers from Evasion Lock, Her Crit Damage increases by +50-100% For each Stack.
    - While Enemy is Stunned, Her Crit Rate is increased by +20-40% for each stack.
    - While Enemy is having CyberToxin, they have 20-40% chance of Transformation Failure and same reduction in Ability Accuracy for each stack
    - While Enemy is Bleeding, Her Attack Rating increases by 20-30% for each stack
    - 'If' the Debuff have more than 3 stacks, their effect is not combined ,i.e, Above effects can be combined for Max stacks of 3.

    Synergy :
    Incoming - Cheetor - Romance
    X% of a power bar at start of fight.

    Note :
    First, It may seem she's overpowered with Sign Ability, but in contrast to duration of Debuff, she's not
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,296
    IronHide (G1) : Tactician

    Abilities :
    Experience - More wars you engage in, more you get the Knowledge and Wit to survive.
    Water Gun - It's just not limited to Water.

    Passive :
    -Being veteran in Wars, IronHide's Experience allows him to tackle most of severe conditions reducing effectiveness of non-DOT debuffs by 30-60% and DOT debuffs by 10-30%.
    -Attack and Crit Rate Debuffs are converted into the Respective Buffs of half strength.

    Melee Attacks :
    -Experience Grants knowledge to break through Defenses, granting 25-45% Armor Pierce ignoring their additonal Passive effects.

    Ranged Attacks :
    - IronHide shoots Acid solutions having 20-30% chance to inflict ACID dealing 30-50% attacks for 6 sec and corroding a resistance buff every 2 sec and armor buff every 3 sec.
    - +30% Crit Rate and Chance to inflict Acid against Unstoppable enemy.
    - +60-100% crit damage on Corroding Enemies.

    When Knocked Down :
    - Wise IronHide gains 8-16% Attacks Buff to Quickly finish the aggressive opponent [Max Stack: 15]

    Heavy Attacks :
    - His Heavy Vehicle mode has 15% Chance to be Unstoppable.

    Special Attack 1 : Veteran Experience---To Win a Battle, Tackle their Offences...
    - Two Punches Each with 60% Chance to remove one Melee and Attack buff, and a kick with 100% chance for same.

    Special Attack 2 : Razor Liquid--- ...or Shatter their Defenses
    - Kick followed by Water Gun.
    - Water Gun shoots Liquid Nitrogen at High Pressure, Removing all Armors and inflicting one 25-40% Armor Break for 5 + 3 sec for Each Armor Removed
    -40% chance to inflict a Mechanical Freeze with 30-50% chance to stun for 1 sec on Dash Forwards and cause failures to transform for 5 sec and inflict 0.5 sec stun on expiring.

    Special Attack 3 : WaterGun OverFlow---Explore the every possible setting of Water Gun
    -Vehicle Mode smashes a 20% Armor break for 10 sec. Then IH shows what his Water Gun can do.
    - A Molten Lead solution melts away all shields and armors and deals 30% attack damage over 2 sec
    - Acid solution corrodes all resistance and protection buffs dealing 25% attack damage over 2 sec.
    - Feeling Hot? Nitrogen powered Shots cools down to stun for 3 sec and gives a Mechanical Freeze for 8 sec.

    Signature Abilities : Mechanical Corrosion---A shake provided by Heavy Attack allows acid to make way to internal parts causing a lot of pain

    -Enemies under Acid Effect : Heavy Attacks have 40% chance to inflict Mechanical Pain debuff for 7 sec
    -Mechanical Pain deals 20-50% Attack as instant Direct pain damage when Opponent Transforms and 20-40% chance for Transformation Failure And deals 5-10% Attack Damage when they Dash back or forth and SideStep.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,045
    BLACK SHADOW
    Class: Warrior
    Faction: Decepticon

    Signature Ability: Sonic Boom Attack
    - Black Shadow breaks the sound barrier by flying. On his heavy attacks, Black Shadow deals 20~50% attack as unavoidable energy damage if his heavy attack is not cancelled. Black Shadow deals 90~150% attack as unavoidable energy damage on SP3

    Passive:
    - The vile Gangster will stop at nothing to get his money, increasing his attack rating by 20% against all Autobots
    - Black Shadow's attack and health are increased by 10~15% on Away Missions
    - The gold gain is increased by 50% upon completing fights with him

    Ranged Attacks:
    - +50% crit chance against dashing opponents
    - Critical hits have a 40~50% chance to cause bleed, dealing 45~60% attack over 4 seconds

    When Attacked:
    - 20% chance to gain an armor buff, increasing armor rating by 25% for 8 seconds
    - When armored, reflects 100% crit damage and stun back to the opponent

    When sidestepping:
    - 29% chance to inflict power lock for 3 seconds. Power lock lasts 100% longer when armored

    Heavy Attacks:
    - Renews the duration of armor buffs
    - 150% chance to inflict bleed, dealing 90% attack over 5 seconds

    SP1: A quick flying dash followed by a laser blast
    - Gains a True Accuracy buff, preventing Black Shadow's attacks from being evaded for 8s
    - Gains a crit damage buff, increasing Black Shadow's crit damage by 70% for 8s

    SP2: His missiles are terrifying
    - Gains a True Accuracy buff, preventing Black Shadow's attacks from being evaded for 12s
    - Burns the opponent on each attack (4 attacks in total), each debuff dealing 40% attack over 4 seconds

    SP3: Total annihilation!
    - Gains a permanent special damage buff, increasing Black Shadow's special attack damage by 90%
    - Gains a permanent 30% armor buff

    Synergies: Phase Sixers with Overlord and Sixshot
    Black Shadow's True Accuracy buffs grant him 50% block penetration and last 1~3 additional seconds
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,296
    Galvatron (AOE) : Tactician

    Abilities :
    ArmorBreak - Having Armor is illegal.
    Burn - DeBuff which helps in Harsh Winters.

    Passive :
    - This SparkLess Bot shrugs off all CritRate and Attack DeBuffs.

    Melee Hits :
    - 15% chance to nullify a Attack or Melee Buff.

    Ranged Hits :
    - Fires Missile from his Blaster, 20% Chance to Burn for 20-40% Attack over 5 sec.
    - If Opponent has a Armor, 40% Chance to inflict a 30-50% Armor Break for 8 sec.
    - 20% chance to refresh current Armor Breaks.

    Heavy Attacks :
    - He crouches a little and jumps(STOP HIM NOW!)
    - Splits in Particle Pieces, Ignores all Attacks and Purifies Bleeds.
    - Pieces form Truck (Second Chance to Stop Him), Shot missile with +50% Crit Rate.

    Unstoppable Enemy's Dash :
    - Ranged Attack Fires an Ion Charge Shot with Double Damage and inflict Stun for 3 sec.
    - 50% Chance to inflict 60% Armor Break, whether it has Armor or not.

    Special Attack 1 : Galvatron Functioning---Well, Better run away!
    - He punches and kicks the enemy with 80% chance to nullify a melee, ranged or attack buff.
    - He shows blades in his lower Arm and slices once for 60% chance to bleed for 40% Attack over 2 sec.

    Special Attack 2 : Missile Rain---No Umbrella can save you now!
    - Fires 5 missile with 40% chance to inflict 40-80% Attack as instant Burn Damage.
    - Fires a Charged Ion shot to nullify all Armors and inflict a 40-60% Armor Break for 10 sec.

    Special Attack 3 : I AM GALVATRON---Feelin' Wet?
    - Fires an Ion Shot to Remove all Armors and inflict a 50-70% Armor Break for 10 sec.
    - Transforms and Ram into Opponent to knock down the enemy and they stand on knees.
    - He transform back and Smashes a reverse-kick on their face and inflict Armor Lock for rest of fight.

    Signature Ability : THAT'S WHY I HAVE NO FEAR!---When messing up with A Spark-Less bot, Don't Expect even an Atom of Mercy!
    - Coverts Each CritRate and Attack DeBuff into a 10-30% CritRate buff and 30-90% Attack for 7 sec, respectively.
    - Burning Opponent's Ability Accuracy of DoT effects is reduced by 30-90%.
    - Armor Broken Opponent's OVerall Ability Accuracy is reduced by 40-70%, doesn't stack with that of Burns.
    - Heavy Attack too have 20-50% chance to inflict ArmorBreak against Armored Opponent with equal efficiency as one by Ranged Attacks.
  • Galvatron (AOE) : Tactician

    Abilities :
    ArmorBreak - Having Armor is illegal.
    Burn - DeBuff which helps in Harsh Winters.

    Passive :
    - This SparkLess Bot shrugs off all CritRate and Attack DeBuffs.

    Melee Hits :
    - 15% chance to nullify a Attack or Melee Buff.

    Ranged Hits :
    - Fires Missile from his Blaster, 20% Chance to Burn for 20-40% Attack over 5 sec.
    - If Opponent has a Armor, 40% Chance to inflict a 30-50% Armor Break for 8 sec.
    - 20% chance to refresh current Armor Breaks.

    Heavy Attacks :
    - He crouches a little and jumps(STOP HIM NOW!)
    - Splits in Particle Pieces, Ignores all Attacks and Purifies Bleeds.
    - Pieces form Truck (Second Chance to Stop Him), Shot missile with +50% Crit Rate.

    Unstoppable Enemy's Dash :
    - Ranged Attack Fires an Ion Charge Shot with Double Damage and inflict Stun for 3 sec.
    - 50% Chance to inflict 60% Armor Break, whether it has Armor or not.

    Special Attack 1 : Galvatron Functioning---Well, Better run away!
    - He punches and kicks the enemy with 80% chance to nullify a melee, ranged or attack buff.
    - He shows blades in his lower Arm and slices once for 60% chance to bleed for 40% Attack over 2 sec.

    Special Attack 2 : Missile Rain---No Umbrella can save you now!
    - Fires 5 missile with 40% chance to inflict 40-80% Attack as instant Burn Damage.
    - Fires a Charged Ion shot to nullify all Armors and inflict a 40-60% Armor Break for 10 sec.

    Special Attack 3 : I AM GALVATRON---Feelin' Wet?
    - Fires an Ion Shot to Remove all Armors and inflict a 50-70% Armor Break for 10 sec.
    - Transforms and Ram into Opponent to knock down the enemy and they stand on knees.
    - He transform back and Smashes a reverse-kick on their face and inflict Armor Lock for rest of fight.

    Signature Ability : THAT'S WHY I HAVE NO FEAR!---When messing up with A Spark-Less bot, Don't Expect even an Atom of Mercy!
    - Coverts Each CritRate and Attack DeBuff into a 10-30% CritRate buff and 30-90% Attack for 7 sec, respectively.
    - Burning Opponent's Ability Accuracy of DoT effects is reduced by 30-90%.
    - Armor Broken Opponent's OVerall Ability Accuracy is reduced by 40-70%, doesn't stack with that of Burns.
    - Heavy Attack too have 20-50% chance to inflict ArmorBreak against Armored Opponent with equal efficiency as one by Ranged Attacks.

    Are these characters coming to game in the up coming months?
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,296
    edited June 2018
    @Bumblebee254 , well we create ability sets, so if kabam decide to make a bot, they already have ready set, with already made sets, the bot has more chance for kabam to make it to game.
    Please note if anyone has any question, don't quote any ability set, instead just comment it out to reduce the forum length.
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,296
    Airazor (Beast Wars) : Warrior

    Abilities :
    Bleed - Most Popular DoT
    Stun - Stay There!, I'm coming!
    Precision - Well, You are not allowed to evade!

    Ranged Attacks :
    - 25% Chance to Inflict Bleed for 30-60% Attack over 4 sec
    - Crit Hits have 20% Chance to stun for 2-5 sec.

    Opponent's Ranged Attacks :
    - 25% Chance to evade

    Melee Attack :
    - 15% Chance to gain Precision increasing Crit Rate by 15-30% and decreasing Enenmy's Chance to Evade by 25-45% for 5 sec.

    Heavy Attacks :
    - Strike with claws having 30% Chance to bleed for 40-60% Attack over 4 sec.
    - +20% to inflict Bleed on Crit Hits.

    Special Attack 1: Sonic Boom!---When you see a bird coming cutting through the Air, you have a Verryy Bad Day
    - Charges at Opponent like Superman with 75% Chance to Stun for 4-6sec.

    Special Attack 2: HawkEye!---When the 'Bird of Prey' locks you down, you just can't evade the rain
    - Shoots 10 Ranged Attacks with 30% to bleed for 40-70% Attack over 4 sec.
    - +20% Chance to Bleed on Crit Hits.

    Special Attack 3: Airazor Maximize!---Comes from direction of Sun...so that you can see it last time!
    - Opponent tries to shoot ranged while Airazor transforms and flies awya to disappear.
    - Then, She comes from high sky and lift Opponent up throws them up,transforms and shoot 15 Ranged Attack mid-air.
    - Shoots 10 Ranged Attacks with 30% to bleed for 40-70% Attack over 4 sec, +20% Chance to Bleed on Crit Hits.
    - While Opponent is falling, she kicks twice to make it happen faster.

    Signature Ability: Bird Of Prey---Bird on Hunt never miss the target
    - Gains Passive precision reducing Opponent's chance to evade by 100% on all Ranged Attacks.
    - Gains 10-25% increased Crit Rate and 25-75% reduced chance to miss on Ranged Attacks.
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,296
    Megatron (Beast Wars) : Tactician

    Abilities :
    Rex Charge - Amplifies Damage done by T-Rex Laser.
    Armor Break - Armors are Illegal

    While Blocking :
    - Blocks using Tail Shield with +40% Block Proficiency
    - Generates a Permanent Rex Charge every 0.9 second [Max Stack: 20]
    - Each Rex Charge provide +5-10% Ranged Damage and Armor Penetration, and +10-15% Crit Damage for Rex Laser Attacks only.
    - All Rex Charges are consumed on any Next Successful Rex Laser Hit(Basic, Heavy, Special)

    Heavy Attacks :
    - Gives a Tail Smash with 15% chance to 20-35% Armor Break for 4 sec.
    - If Opponent is not in Hit Range of Tail Smash, Then he uses Rex Laser.
    - If Megatron successfully transformed to hit tail smash and Opponent dashes back, he won't use Rex Laser

    Basic Melee Attack :
    - Combos involve two T-Rex punches, Two Tail Hits and a Kick
    - Tail hits have 40% chance to convert an Armor Buff into a 20-40% Armor Break for 6 sec.

    Special Attack 1 : Heavy Tail---Tail balances a T-Rex, but Megatron uses it to imbalance Opponent
    - Smashes Opponent with three Tail Hits with 60% Chance to Inflict 30-50% Armor Break for 6 sec.
    - Gains 2 Rex Charges

    Special Attack 2 : MegaRage---When T-Rex Roars, It's time to ride the Hearse
    - Hits two tail Smashes for damage equal to five basic melee hits.
    - Shoots a Charged Rex Laser with +25% Crit Rate to wreck the Havoc (Save Rex Charges to get a One Shot K.O.)

    Special Attack 3 : Let's End the Party---You know what he meant
    - Transforms and gives a furious tail smash and grab opponent's leg with mouth and Smashes them here and there.
    - Shoots Powerful Rex Laser with +20% Crit Rate.

    Signature Ability : Yeeesss!---Sounds Villainous, Right?
    - Rex charges last 2 ranged attacks.
    - Gain +20-50% Attack Buff for Each Armor Break inflicted for 7 sec.
    - Gain +10-20% Crit Rate Buff for Each Armor Opponent Activate for 8 sec.

    Synergies :
    - Till Predacons Rule - Tarantulas/Scorponok: +8% Power Rate for all Predacons and +6% Attack Rating in Alliance Missions.
    - Deceptive Predacons - Wasp/Terrorsaur : 15% Reduced Ability Accuracy of Opponent and +10% Range Damage in Solo Missions
    - Beastial Fury - +25% Power Rate for 7 sec on Heavy Attacks to all Beasts. If there are two or more beats on team, they refreshes their active buffs and successful Heavy Attacks refresh All Non-Damaging Debuffs on Opponent.
    _Buffs exclude Power Gain, Heal, Feral Strike,,Debuffs exclude stuns.

    Signature Clarification : If Megatron gathered 3 rex charges, and shoots a rex laser.Charges will not loose. And then he gain 4 more charges,7 in total and shoots a rex laser again then previous 3 will be consumed while other 4 will remain there
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,045
    PERCEPTOR
    Class: Tactician
    Faction: Autobot

    Signature Ability: Autobot Sniper
    - Perceptor's ranged attacks deal 50~100% more crit damage if he's far away from the opponent. Perceptor's crit ranged attacks also have a 25~50% chance to nullify a random offensive buff

    Passive: Chemical Buffs
    - Perceptor completes a Chemical Buff when it reaches 100 charges
    + Repair Buff: Repairs 15% heath instantly. Gains 5 charges per second while blocking. Cooldown time: 10 seconds
    + Purify Buff: Purifies up to 4 debuffs instantly. Gains 15 charges when debuffed. Coold down time: 8 seconds
    + Attack Buff: Increases attack rating by 60~80% for 10 seconds. Gains 10 charges when successfully hitting the opponent with basic melee attacks. Cooldown time: 15 seconds

    Critical Melee Attacks:
    - Deals +15% additional crit damage for every active buff

    Ranged Attacks:
    - Ignores 100% offensive ability accuracy

    Heavy Attacks:
    - Scans the opponent, increasing crit rate on this attack by 30%
    - Inflicts a chemical debuff when 100 charges are applied.
    - Crit Resistance: Decreases the opponent's crit resistance by 55~75% for 8 seconds. Each heavy attack applies 20 charges. Cooldown time: 6 seconds

    SP1: A research is needed before combat
    - +40% Crit Rate
    - Each hit has a 40~50% chance to nullify 1 offensive buff

    SP2: Since when did Perceptor become so dangerous?
    - Deals 100% more crit damage on his snipe attack
    - Inflicts bleed, dealing 100% attack over 5 seconds

    SP3: The greatest Cybertronian scientist completes his final research
    - Inflicts bleed, dealing 120% attack over 6 seconds
    - Nullifies upto 5 offensive buffs
    - Activates 1 chemical buff instantly
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,045
    SKIDS
    Class: Scout
    Faction: Autobot

    Signature Ability: Memory Recovery (sorry, ran out of ideas)
    When attacking
    - Skids manages to recover some of his memory to grant him extra advantage in combat. Skids has an 18~30% chance to gain a 25~75% crit damge buff that applies to the next crit attack

    Passive:
    - Skids is an outlier with the ability to perfect any skills he wants to, allowing him to turn unnullified buffs into passive effects upon expiry
    - Skids' buffs are nullified when he's strucked

    Backstepping:
    - 35% chance to gain a 15% melee evade buff for 4 seconds (max: 3 stacks)

    Sidestepping:
    - 40% chance to gain a 10% ranged evade buff for 4 seconds (max: 3 stacks)

    Critical Basic hits:
    - 75% chance to gain a 20% crit rate buff for 5 seconds (max: 4 stacks, 3 from crit basic hits, 1 from special attack 3)
    - 75% chance to gain a 25% crit damage buff for 5 seconds when he has 3 crit rate buffs/passive mentioned above (max: 4 stacks, 3 from crit hits, 1 from sp2)

    Ranged Attacks: Nudge gun
    - Has 2 Ammo types:
    + Foreign Thought: Inflicts Thought Change debuff, reducing opponent's offensive ability accuracy by 30~40% and power rate by 40% for 5 seconds
    + Blank: Inflicts Memory Lost debuff, reducing the opponent's defensive ability accuracy by 30~40% and crit rate by 40% for 5 seconds
    - Sidesteps and holds block for 2s to change ammo type

    SP1: Brain module damage
    - Different effects are applied based on current ammo type.
    + Foreign Thought: Confuses the opponent for 8 seconds, increasing their chance to use a special attack by 28~32%
    + Blank: Drains 100% power the opponent gained in the last 10 seconds

    SP2: You'll forget him
    - Inflicts Evade lock for 15 seconds if the opponent's thought is changed
    - Inflicts a 3 second stun if the opponent's memory is lost
    - Gains a 25% crit damage buff for 5 seconds

    SP3: Skids has learned a new skill
    - Gains a 20% crit rate buff for 5 seconds
    - Applies a 20 second power lock if the opponent is debuffed
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,296
    SoundWave (Transformers : Prime) : Tech

    Abilities :
    Power Rate - I need more Power!
    Shock - Helpful during Power Cuts!
    Interference - Please StandBy!

    Passive :
    - 50% Reduced Power Rate while Attacking
    - Grants No Power to Opponent while Attacking
    - -35% Power Rate when getting Attacked.

    Basic Ranged Attacks :
    - LaserBeak's Lasers have 30% Chance to Shock for 30-60% Attack over 3 sec.
    - 100% Armor Penetration

    Heavy Attacks :
    - Transforms to Shoot an Emp Missile
    - 15% Chance to Stun for 2 sec and 30% to inflict Interference reducing Ranged Speed by 20-40% for 7 sec.
    - Inference has no effect on damage.

    Opponent's Dash :
    - 10% Chance to Evade

    Special Attack 1: Laser Charge---Laser Beak Charged Up!
    - SoundWave kicks Opponent and LaserBeak fires a charged Shot.
    - Charged Shot has 100% Chance to Shock for 70-100% Attack over 5 sec and 50% Chance to cause Interference for 10 sec.

    Special Attack 2: Laser Fury---Angry LaserBeak more lethal than Angry Hulk
    - Shoots 7 Continuous Shots with +25% Crit Rate and 45% Chance to Shock for 50-80% Attack over 3 sec.
    - Gains Power Rate restoring Power Rate to 100% for 5-7 sec.
    - +0.1 Sec to Power Rate Duration for Each Hit in Combo Meter.
    - Duration doesn't decrease if Meter gets reset nor increases if Meter increases after Power Rate is activated.

    Special Attack 3: SoundWave Superior---Nothing is stronger than the Duo of Soundwave and Laserbeak
    - While SoundWave is kicking and punching from front and laser beak does his part from back side.
    - LaserBeak shoots 10 Continuous with +30% Crit Rate and 55% Chance to Shock for 50-80% Attack over 3 sec.
    - Gains Power Rate restoring Power Rate to 100% for 6-8 sec.
    - +0.2 Sec to Power Rate Duration for Each Hit in Combo Meter.

    Signature Ability: Combo Shield
    - When Dashing Back or Forth and Heavy Attacks, Gain a Shield reducing 40-80% for 4 sec.
    - While Shield is Active, Combo Meter can't be reset and Crit Damage is reduced by 90%.

    Synergies :
    - Brain Drain- ShockWave - ShockWave has +20% Power Rate against Opponent per stack of Shock.
    - Shield Amp- All Shielded Techs - Shield reduces 10% more damage
    - Espionage Specialist - Mirage, Bay-Bee, GeewunBee - Special attacks are 70% less likely to trigger abilities.
    - Sky Assault - Wasp, Scream, WindBlade, Airazor - +25% Anti-Evade.

    Note :
    You need just little skill of Dodging and sidestepping to finish fight without giving opponent 1% of power. But if your opponent if aggressive, they can easily overtake you in power race,and you have but a short meant to protect combo meter as a defense.
    The shield is meant to be prevent combo meter from reset during opponent's counter-attacks while dashing and heavy, so you can prolong sp2-3 power rate. It will take a little long but if you patiently mange to sp2, fight can be totally in your hands, All you need is a little NINJA SKILL.
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,296
    Tigatron (Beast Wars) : Tactician

    Abilities :
    Armor Pierce - You have an Armor!?
    Nullify - Your buffs are not allowed
    Crit Rate - Your Systems are going to be shackled

    Combo Meter :
    -At 5 Hits, Gets a 50-70% Armor Pierce
    -At 10 Hits, Gets a 'Nullify' Buff
    -At 15 Hits, Gets a Crit Rate Buff
    -At 20 Hits, Gets Nothing else!

    Nullify :
    - All melee attacks have 30-50% Chance to nullify any one Melee, Ranged or Attack Buff.
    - Crit Hits have 100% Chance to Nullify Any kind of Buff

    Crit Rate Buff :
    - Increases Crit rate for Melee Attacks by 15-25%.
    - Ignores Crit rate Debuffs or any kind of crit resistance.

    Heavy Attacks :
    - Crit Hits have 100% Chance to Bleed for 35% Attack over 4 sec.

    Special Attacks :
    - Crit Melee Hits have 60% Chance to inflict 25% Armor Break for 5 sec.
    -
    I have no idea about Animations for Special Attacks!

    Special Attack 1 :
    - +75% Crit Damage for 5 sec.

    Special Attack 2 :
    - Ignores any kind of armor or resistance active.

    Special Attack 3 :
    - Inflicts 'Defense Lock', preventing activation of Any Defensive Ability for 7 sec (normally Blue Abilities and Evades)

    Signature Ability : Feral Tiger
    - When Combo Meter is reset, the buffs last additional 4 sec.
    - +15-35% Passive Attack Buff for Each Combo-Buff Active.

    Synergies :These are just mere suggestions, need not to add every synergy
    - Till Maximals are One - Airazor | Cheetor - +8% Attack Rating for All Maximals; +8% Melee Damage in Solo Missions.
    - Maximal Brothers - Primal | Rhinox - +8% Armor for all Maximals; 15% reduced Ability Accuracy of Opponent in Alliance Missions.
    - Role Models : Incoming - Primal - While Nullifying a Buff, Gains 5% of Max Power.
    - Role Models : Outgoing - Primal - Primal gets +15% Melee Damage and +8% Armor.
    - True Love : Mutual - Airazor - Starts fights with 75% of a power bar and 15% Increased Ability Accuracy.
    - Combo Masters - Drift | Jazz - +0.5% Passive Attack increase for each hit in Combo Meter.
    - Code of Honour - Dinobot | Silverbolt - Up to +25% Passive Attack increase Based Upon Opponent's Current Health Percentage (25^100%, 12.5^50%, 6.25^25%); Becomes Inactive if Opponent's Current 'Health Points' are less than these bots' 'Health Points'(3200 vs 3250)
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,296
    SilverBolt (Beast Wars : Fuzor) : Demolitions

    Abilities :
    Resistance Pierce - Your Resistance doesn't matter
    Resistance Break - Something New Right?
    Special Damage - Get Ready for Obliteration

    Passive :
    -Semi-Transmetal Exterior provides 25% Resistance to Power Drain abilities.

    Resistance Pierce :
    - 50-70% Penetration through any type of resistance
    - Crit Hits have 100% Piercing

    All Crit Melee Sword Hits :
    -Nullify a Resistance Buff

    Ranged Attacks :
    -Throws Explosive Blades
    -Crit Hits of All Explosive Blade Attacks have 100% Chance to Burn for 40% Attack over 5 sec.

    Opponent Activates an active Attack Buff :
    -Gains 10-20% Special Damage Buff for 8 sec for each buff.
    -Doesn't trigger on activation of melee, ranged or special buff.

    Heavy Attacks :
    - 100% Chance to nullify all Attack Buffs(not melee ranged or special)

    Special Attack 1: Fuzor Claws
    - Flies and dives and attacks with claws in his feet.
    - Throws two explosive blades.
    - Gains +25% Crit Damage buff for 10 sec.

    Special Attack 2: Blade Rain and Lightning
    - Throws 6 Explosive Blades and Dashes to give sword slash.
    - +30% Crit Rate for Ranged Attacks for Duration of this Attack.
    - Crit Sword Slash bleeds for 50% attack over 5 sec.

    Special Attack 3: Caged and Blasted
    - Transforms and crashes into Opponent, Transforms again and grabs in claws and flies up and quickly smashes htme down
    - While Opponent tries to stand, Silver throws 12 Blades to stab in ground forming circle around them, caging them.
    - Blades explode one after one continuously with +20% Crit Rate.

    Signature Ability: Pure, Strong and Fast
    - Pure: Purifies Attack Debuffs and Armor Breaks for +20-50% Special Buffs for 6 sec. for Each Debuff purified. [Max Stacks : 6]
    - Strong: 15% Chance to take no damage from a Basic Hit while this chance is 7% for special hits.
    - Fast: +15% Ranged Speed.

    Synergies : Just Suggestion ,need not to add every synergy
    - Sword Masters - Drift | WindBlade | Dinobot | Bludgeon
    - Sky Assault - WindBlade | Wasp | Scream | Airazor
    - True Love - BlackArachania : Mutual - Starts fights with 75% of a power bar and 15% Increased Ability Accuracy.
    - Code of Honour - Dinobot | Tigatron - Up to +25% Passive Attack increase Based Upon Opponent's Current Remaining Health Percentage as long as Opponent's Remaining Health Points are more than theirs.

    Strategy : Let Optimus roll Out!, So basically Silver almost no ability to Save him from non-tact bots. His Offensive is quite strong but can be easily dodged
    Use Sp1 when it's about to fill second bar, as 10 sec isn't enough to fill two bar from start and Combine Crit Damage buff with Sp2 high crit rate.
    When duped his ranged attack won't be slow like Ironhide ,also not too fast like Wasp.
    All you have to do is not to have: Armor Breaks, Attack Buffs and Attack Debuffs.
    If you think Crit Rate is quite for sp2 to throws 4-5 burns easily, well, isn't he a demo?
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,296
    Silverbolt
    Sp3 : 100% chance to inflict 50-80 % resistance break
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,296
    Rattrap (Beast Wars : Transmetal) : Scout

    Abilities :
    Power Store - This Sneaky Clever rat doesn't let his power go waste.
    Power Break - Power Rate reduced while Power Gain doesn't work properly
    Shield Break - Shield Manipulation is a serious Crime!

    Passive :
    - Transmetal Exterior provide 10% Energy Resistance and 100% Power Drain Resistance.
    - Gains Power remained unused in previous fight at start of this fight, with Limit of 35-45% of Max Power

    All Ranged Attacks :
    - Crit Hits have 100% chance to remove a shield and inflict 100-140% Attack as shock damage over 3 sec.
    - Suffers no damage mitigation by Shields.
    - 100% Armor Penetration

    Heavy Attacks :
    - 100% Chance to miss all ranged attacks
    - 30% chance to inflict Power Break for 5 sec reducing Power Flow by 20-40% and effectiveness of Power Gain/Rate buffs by 60-100%.

    Special Attacks :
    - Unsuccessful Special Attacks return 10-30% of Power Consumed while Initiating Special Attack.

    Special Attack 1: Stunning Start
    - Two kicks and a LandMine Explosive.
    - 60% Chance to burn for 25% Attack over 3 sec.
    - 60% Chance to Stun Power Broken Enemy for 2 sec.

    Special Attack 2: Gun Slinger
    - Turns Backwards and Shoots 6 Shots with Style.
    - Every Hit has 100% chance to remove a shield and inflict 100-120% Attack as instant shock damage.
    - Each Hit Drains 10% of a Power Bar.

    Special Attack 3: Wanna Play Chickens?
    - Transforms and Crashes into opponent burning up tyres.
    - Maximizes and Shoots with gun and throws several LandMines and uses every weapon he has.
    - 100% Chance to burn for 60% Attack over 4 sec.
    - Inflicts Power Break for 8 sec.

    Signature Ability : Power Survival---Your Power Gains are threat to his Survival
    - While they are Power Broken, Power Gains of Opponent gives same power to Rattrap instead of Opponent and Rattrap also gets +20-40% Power Rate.
    - Heavy Attacks have 20-50% Chance to steal any buff with Power Gain effect for same effectiveness and duration.

    Synergies :
    SharpShooters - Mirage | Arcee | Hound | Airazor - +20% Crit Rate for Ranged Attacks.
    Weapons Specialist - Mixmaster | Hound | Rhinox | Ironhide - +9% Damage to Damaging Debuffs and +x% Attack Rating in AMs.
    SpeedChasers - Mirage | SideSwipe | Cheetor | HotRod - +x% Attack Rating for Next Attack when Dodging Opponent.
    Bitter Bromance/Rival Friend - Dinobot - +x% Crit Damage.

    Strategy :
    Take any bot with no Power Gain and Shields and avoid getting his with his heavy or special 2. However, if you get hit, you can still be lucky not to get Power Break, the buff around which his sign revolves and is major strength of Rattrap. His only defense is miss ranged by heavy.
    His Power can't be drained but can be locked or simply confuse him to waste specials.
    And SoundWave and Rhinox would be the Suicide Option. Rattrap can also steal Heal of ratchet by his his sign as it has power gain effect too.
    So, do a Power Break on soundwave, let him heavy you if you can afford, and he'll generate power till he fills 2 bars and power will be taken by rattrap so he'll never fill 2 bar as long as he's power broken. Ratchet may heal but he'll never gain power while he's power broken.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,045
    edited June 2018
    Star Saber(G1 Victory version)
    Class: Warrior
    Faction: Autobot

    Signature Ability: Let's Say Go!
    - Star Saber is always ready for battle! Even when severely wounded. Star Saber's attack rating is increased by 20~50% when he drops below 40% health. Star Saber's crit rate increased by 15~25% when dropping below 20% health. This ability cannot be affected by Assassin mastery.

    Passive:
    - The V-Star provides Star Saber his weaponry and a 5~7% passive armor. Star Saber passive reduces the opponent's crit rate by an 8~16% chance when armored up.

    Passive: Burning Justice
    - Star Saber's spark burns with a passion for peace and justice, allowing him to increase his crit rate by a 10~15% and crit damage by a 40~60% against all Decepticon opponents.
    - Star Saber passively reduces Decepticon opponent's offensive ability accuracy by a 10~12% chance for each active bleed debuff they suffer.

    Critical Sword Hits:
    - 40~50% chance to cause bleed, dealing 36~42% attack over 6 seconds. Bleed lasts 0.5 seconds longer for each active bleed effect on the opponent (1 stack of bleed already lasts for 6.5s). Bleeding opponents cannot fill their 2nd bar of power, if they have more than 2 power bars, their power will be drained.

    Heavy Attacks:
    - Star Saber's precise attack cannot be evaded.

    Special Attacks:
    - Deal 20% more damage for every active bleed effect on the opponent.

    SP1:
    - Nullifies all Power Gain or Power Rate buffs.
    - Drains 5% of opponent's max power for each bleed debuff they suffer.

    SP2:
    - Does not trigger Backfire.
    - Gains 5% of max power for every active bleed debuff on the opponent.

    SP3:
    - Doubles the amount of bleed debuffs on the opponent.
    - Gains a permanent True Strike buff, ignoring all evade, armor and resistance effects.

    Synergies:
    - Commanders: W/Optimus Prime (both) and Optimus Primal:
    + G1 Optimus Prime's armor buffs become passive armors
    + MV1 Prime's willpower also applies to shock debuffs
    + Optimus Primal starts with 3 crit armors in a fight
    + Star Saber's Burning Justice bonus expand to all Predacons
    - Nemesis: Deathsaurus
    - Shield Masters: Dinobot and Mixmaster
«13
Sign In or Register to comment.