About bumblebee

Kabam where’s bumblebee he’s still not added to the three star crystal and the four star crystal what happened to him duvgjb8h08we.jpeg
i6k1ku1rj9rr.jpeg

Comments

• SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,292
    Give Kabam money,, they'll give you featured crystal..
    If you are unlucky to get him from them, then give Kabam more money!
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 1,820
    He won't be added into the normal bot crystals
  • BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    This is so annoying. The one bot in the game that I have been striving for eons is impossible to get and I can’t do anything about it.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,337
    Bumblebee wrote: »
    This is so annoying. The one bot in the game that I have been striving for eons is impossible to get and I can’t do anything about it.

Scout Bee is a purchase exclusive. Kabam has said time and time again that he is not being added to PBC or any free crystals.
    Manthro wrote: »

Scout Bee is a purchase exclusive. Kabam has said time and time again that he is not being added to PBC or any free crystals.

I know that already. But it wouldn’t hurt to put out an Energon deal like many others have been asking for. At least that way people have a chance.

• Bumblebee wrote: »

I know that already. But it wouldn’t hurt to put out an Energon deal like many others have been asking for. At least that way people have a chance.

Are you saying like the one with 20 hive crystals for 1K energon?

I believe it was 10 Hive crystals, but I could do with 10 more :)
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 1,418

1000 energon for 20 2 star bots? Sign me up!
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 449
    This deal needs to show up every 3-4 months. Giving the player time to rack up enough energon to buy it
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,292
    Why I want tact bee,,, because I need Till are are one synergy to IH,Mv1 and Drift and enemies with Barricade.
    No other reason