Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

About bumblebee

Kabam where’s bumblebee he’s still not added to the three star crystal and the four star crystal what happened to him duvgjb8h08we.jpeg
i6k1ku1rj9rr.jpeg

Comments

• SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    Give Kabam money,, they'll give you featured crystal..
    If you are unlucky to get him from them, then give Kabam more money!
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    He won't be added into the normal bot crystals
  • BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    This is so annoying. The one bot in the game that I have been striving for eons is impossible to get and I can’t do anything about it.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Bumblebee wrote: »
    This is so annoying. The one bot in the game that I have been striving for eons is impossible to get and I can’t do anything about it.

Scout Bee is a purchase exclusive. Kabam has said time and time again that he is not being added to PBC or any free crystals.
    Manthro wrote: »

Scout Bee is a purchase exclusive. Kabam has said time and time again that he is not being added to PBC or any free crystals.

I know that already. But it wouldn’t hurt to put out an Energon deal like many others have been asking for. At least that way people have a chance.

• Bumblebee wrote: »

I know that already. But it wouldn’t hurt to put out an Energon deal like many others have been asking for. At least that way people have a chance.

Are you saying like the one with 20 hive crystals for 1K energon?

I believe it was 10 Hive crystals, but I could do with 10 more :)
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485

1000 energon for 20 2 star bots? Sign me up!
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 783
    This deal needs to show up every 3-4 months. Giving the player time to rack up enough energon to buy it
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    But there's still bayverse bee that hasn't made it in yet either
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    Why I want tact bee,,, because I need Till are are one synergy to IH,Mv1 and Drift and enemies with Barricade.
    No other reason