Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Should 5* crystals payout 50,000 featured chips or 100,000 (same 10x multiplier as 2*,3*,4*) ?

Firstly this a poll and in part a petition to get the community’s thoughts on the status quo. I felt a poll was the right direction to go in after my forum thread saw some agreeable responses.

If a mod feels this is a duplicate of the thread, please merge that thread into this poll thread instead of the other way around to let the poll stand. Also while you are at it, please weigh in on the topic as i had asked in my other thread, as a representative of kabam, so we can gain some insight as to why kabam is not following suit on the 10x multiplier that it has for everything else. 2* - 100 chips, 3* - 1,000 chips, 4* - 10,000 chips... So why is 5* not paying 100,000 chips? Especially when earning 3* costs 10,000, 4* costs 100,000, and 5* costs 1,000,000. See the pattern?

Should 5* crystals payout 50,000 featured chips or 100,000 (same 10x multiplier as 2*,3*,4*) ? 31 votes

5* should payout at 100,000 chips, because everything else pays out at multiples of 10
93%
AmanoSENTINELMAXIMUSJKLMark174Tyberiousmassimo51Joker69Gunz0Austin555555WardenclockGochaBROBeerguzzlerDrShotgunBooster_BlueGojuanesSparkShredderSoni_RuzzeneDaveJLBanger_BalaBlack_Thought 29 votes
5* are okay at 50,000 chips because 100,000 would make getting featured 5* too easy
6%
ShuckermliTheRealLombaxElite 2 votes
Tagged:

Comments

• Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    5* should payout at 100,000 chips, because everything else pays out at multiples of 10
    We want moarrr
  • CeltCelt Posts: 190
    And th most insane part of that is that actually, getting 5* bot is way more difficult to get then any other bot ( that's normal, you would say )
    But it's paradoxal, because that means that the " rarest " et hardest bot to get, give you the least chips possible ( if you follow the pattern of the other stars dupe )

And that's really weird and not really fair. It's not like everyone will get tons of 5* dupes in 1 month ....
  • Odie21Odie21 Posts: 209
    Celt wrote: »
    And that's really weird and not really fair. It's not like everyone will get tons of 5* dupes in 1 month ....

I actually opened 3 5* crystals and got 3 dupes (out of 4 of my 5*s)
  • Odie21Odie21 Posts: 209
    Odie21 wrote: »

Actually I pulled another 2 5* crystals after these 3 and got another dupe... So now I have a total of 5 5* and 4 are duped.
    It's not the case of everyone, of course there will be always people like you, because that's how percentage, chance and all that stuff works right ?
    But you are way less than the other half of people that just can't dupe 10+ 5* every month.

Actually I pulled another 2 5* crystals after these 3 and got another dupe... So now I have a total of 5 5* and 4 are duped.

It's not the case of everyone, of course there will be always people like you, because that's how percentage, chance and all that stuff works right ?
    But you are way less than the other half of people that just can't dupe 10+ 5* every month.

• massimo51massimo51 Posts: 88
    Wow the forum moderators avoidance of this question is unreal. I mean sure you guys watch everything but apparently you also selectively choose what you are willing to respond to. Shame on you guys seriously. Honestly, if the point of coming to forums was to talk to random people about the game, then we could just as easily do that in global chat or in our alliances.

The reason many come here is to ask questions about in game content that is not necessarily support related, that forum moderators who have ties to the company can try and answer, else i would have opened a ticket about it. And obviously several other people agree on the question posed.

Why, do tell, is this question not worthy of a response by a forum mod?
  • TfpsoundwaveTfpsoundwave Posts: 152

How the hell have you gotten 5 star bot crystals????? holy s**. You must have a LOT of 4 stars. Or did u buy the shards or something?
    Curious has anyone seen someone pull a 5* tantrum yet from chips, or is it still unreasonably out of reach?
  • SkäggSkägg Posts: 38
    massimo51 wrote: »
    Curious has anyone seen someone pull a 5* tantrum yet from chips, or is it still unreasonably out of reach?

It's doable, I have enough and extras atm though waiting for the next one before buying him. Have opened a lot of 300 crystals though to get the chips.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    edited July 2018

I'm at 820k. I know another player who will be far, far in excess of the 1m. Someone else said they know someone else who has hit 1m.

Don't think there will be many more but who knows how many of the eastern asian players may have done it.

I've opened in the region of 30-40 4* crystals, countless 3* crystals and 100 Headstrong crystals so far. I also waited and duped Jazz and I've also duped 2 5* characters, and top 1-10% at least in every arena (placed top 30 twice too).

I still don't think 1m is a feasible target. This month is a total exception because I wanted a brawler for r3, I've got a bit of spare money and it was all set up nicely.
  • CarverCarver Posts: 82
    DaveJL wrote: »

I'm at 820k. I know another player who will be far, far in excess of the 1m. Someone else said they know someone else who has hit 1m.

Don't think there will be many more but who knows how many of the eastern asian players may have done it.

I've opened in the region of 30-40 4* crystals, countless 3* crystals and 100 Headstrong crystals so far. I also waited and duped Jazz and I've also duped 2 5* characters, and top 1-10% at least in every arena (placed top 30 twice too).

I still don't think 1m is a feasible target. This month is a total exception because I wanted a brawler for r3, I've got a bit of spare money and it was all set up nicely.

You my friend, are amazing. =_=

that's awesome. I figured most would have to hoard and skip this featured to have enough to get 1 of the next featured.

Agreed though 1 million is ridiculous. That or increase the payout from opening 5* crystals. Either way saving to get the featured and then dupe the featured would probably require 3 to 4 months of hoarding or a bunch of energon to keep opening the 5* crystals in hopes of a dupe

that's awesome. I figured most would have to hoard and skip this featured to have enough to get 1 of the next featured.

Agreed though 1 million is ridiculous. That or increase the payout from opening 5* crystals. Either way saving to get the featured and then dupe the featured would probably require 3 to 4 months of hoarding or a bunch of energon to keep opening the 5* crystals in hopes of a dupe

I think 3-4 months is about correct, probably closer to 4 months. That's for people at our level though - and probably people who spend a little too. It's not so bad but it means we will be low on ore, high on gold, and constantly wondering what we are passing up on and speculating on what might be. It isn't an ideal situation but I suppose we don't have any "right" to it
    edited July 2018
    Curious. I saw @Kabam Miike post this in a recently closed thread. Where has the topic of this thread that i am posting from been addressed elsewhere? Because it has been ignored for an extended period of time and i dont see it addressed elsewhere. Perhaps i am just not able to find it. Can a mod please help point me to where it is addressed?

ifh3jhay692p.jpeg

edited July 2018
    Curious. I saw @Kabam Miike post this in a recently closed thread. Where has the topic of this thread that i am posting from been addressed elsewhere? Because it has been ignored for an extended period of time and i dont see it addressed elsewhere. Perhaps i am just not able to find it. Can a mod please help point me to where it is addressed?

ifh3jhay692p.jpeg

https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/5676/forum-is-useless-teehee#latest

that one?

He's talking about overheating issues. Not sure which topic he is referring to, as he has an active thread called overheating and crashing

https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/5635/overheating-till-crash-still#latest
    edited July 2018

ifh3jhay692p.jpeg

https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/5676/forum-is-useless-teehee#latest

that one?

He's talking about overheating issues. Not sure which topic he is referring to, as he has an active thread called overheating and crashing

https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/5635/overheating-till-crash-still#latest

Oh no, sorry for the confusion. I meant regarding the thread we are in right now. I have been waiting for a mod response on this topic since the 15th. @Kabam Miike says the mods don't ignore threads. Well this thread feels pretty ignored by the mods, especially when 28 people have voted that it should be a different way, and I would just like to know the real reason the multiplier is inconsistent with the 5* crystal openings whereas it's 10x for everything else.
  • Hey all. Let's clear something up here: avoiding a topic and not having anything constructive to add are two different things. We read every post that graces these forums, but we aren't always in a position to make announcements or divulge information. Lots of times it sparks conversations, but we also don't want to make promises that we won't be able to keep. That doesn't mean we're avoiding the topic, it doesn't mean we don't care or don't want to engage, it just means we're not ready to put anything out yet. While we can't promise anything, I will say that any change in the game takes time, and rest assured that if and when we can say something about something, we'll say it.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Hey all. Let's clear something up here: avoiding a topic and not having anything constructive to add are two different things. We read every post that graces these forums, but we aren't always in a position to make announcements or divulge information. Lots of times it sparks conversations, but we also don't want to make promises that we won't be able to keep. That doesn't mean we're avoiding the topic, it doesn't mean we don't care or don't want to engage, it just means we're not ready to put anything out yet. While we can't promise anything, I will say that any change in the game takes time, and rest assured that if and when we can say something about something, we'll say it.

I understand, however, even if there’s nothing to add, some sort of acknowledgement would be great (and not just for this thread). Not responding at all could give us the feeling that you guys don’t care (even if that’s not the case).

Your guys’ responses in the 4 star Bumblebee thread were great. (But that doesn’t mean to respond to all threads with a meme)
    Hey all. Let's clear something up here: avoiding a topic and not having anything constructive to add are two different things. We read every post that graces these forums, but we aren't always in a position to make announcements or divulge information. Lots of times it sparks conversations, but we also don't want to make promises that we won't be able to keep. That doesn't mean we're avoiding the topic, it doesn't mean we don't care or don't want to engage, it just means we're not ready to put anything out yet. While we can't promise anything, I will say that any change in the game takes time, and rest assured that if and when we can say something about something, we'll say it.

As Darm0k said - acknowledgement is a lot better. If you're engaged in a conversation or you're on a phone call, you don't just sit in complete silence listening - you give indications by acknowleding, be it nodding, verbal or whatever.
    Some mods are really good at saying they've seen it and passed feedback to the team for discussion or whatever