Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Story mode Bleed mod needs a nerf or bleed is bugged

There is a story mod that gives 100% bleed per melee attack over 7.5 seconds. In 2.3.6 There is a 900 total power bot with this mod.

I got hit with one melee chain. The end of the fight said I was hit 5 times total. I won the fight, barely, I lost over 3000 health on my 3* 3/4 30/30 bot who had the class advantage.

Bleed feels like it's just brokenly over powered and it's incredibly frustrating to play against, it doesn't feel like a test or challenge, it's just annoying and unfair.

Comments

• AmanoAmano Posts: 318
    It's just that node bro it's meant to do that to you.... you have to either not get hit or use mv1 everyone goes through it, it is meant in a way to be challenging and trip you up
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    Amano wrote: »
    It's just that node bro it's meant to do that to you.... you have to either not get hit or use mv1 everyone goes through it, it is meant in a way to be challenging and trip you up

I've found it equally frustrating when I've found it on other nodes as well.

I don't have a 3* mv1, so it's not really viable and if players can only do it with one bot because of his ability to cancel the debuff, I think that means it's over powered. People should still be able to survive without a gimmick essentially cancelling the mod. Just a class is fine, but just one bot, it's too extreme.

1 hit should not equal 3000 health (with class advantage, which means that's reduced atk power).
  • tekkn1kaltekkn1kal Posts: 430
    Well first off, many people have got thru it, so it's not like it's impossible. But that said, it was by far the worst node... No other node was any trouble and that one was horrible. So I would agree that the difference in difficulty is so stark that it does appear to be some sort of mistake.
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    I never said it was impossible, I also mentioned I cleared it first go "I won the fight". It's just,, as you say, horrible.

A 3000 health punishment for getting hit once is a bit extreme.
  • TotherkinsTotherkins Posts: 299
    Get used to it kabams pretty good at challenging content usually. And I applaud them for it, as long as you haven't hit the getting unavoidable damage node, theirs always worse things they can come up with.
  • Totherkins wrote: »
    Get used to it kabams pretty good at challenging content usually. And I applaud them for it, as long as you haven't hit the getting unavoidable damage node, theirs always worse things they can come up with.

Great! I just passed the 100% bleed one.....love hearing there is worse! :#