Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Overheating till Crash Still

13»

Comments

• Options
    VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    One of our guys has decided to leave the game because of all lag and crashes issues. He hasn't made out of the 1st stage in the past few AM without 1-2 bots dying because of the lag, crashes and the stupid health penalty from the crash. He went so far to even use an old phone to play when he got home but even that is not working now.

We spent this whole year building up our alliance and now he's leaving when we're at the good part. He was one of the few that actually cared for the alliance and worked hard to make it a group not just a game. Isn't this the type of players you want to keep???

At this rate, I'll be following him. These lags are not fun. I
  • Options
    Please guys, don’t spend more money until kabam fix these bugs.
    The problem is growing like snowball and nothing are made to solve then.
  • Options
    Hello avacalhator underline One! You are a fiato and Liel loves you!
  • Options
    SteelbaneSteelbane Posts: 320
    Its sooo laggy and I keep getting hit for no reason because its freezing and then it crashes, and I'm losing health for no reason
  • Options
    SteelbaneSteelbane Posts: 320
    Its sooooooo painful because I dont even know if Support team is doing anything about the crashing issues... OR is it just my phone and I cant fix it... I have to deal with all these issues every single day and its so painful just to do a normal run of sp missions, it could take me 2 days to go through one run of sp mission.
  • Options
    kabam is the mother and the players are the spoiled kids the mother doesn't care about the kid whenever they complain when we wanted jazz kabam just went like here now shut up kabam doesn't care about us people don't be blind
  • Options
    The overheating has actually eased up a bit for me, although it still gets quite hot it’s not as bad as before.

Recently noticed something, occasionally small parts of a bot blur during movement for a moment, like it’s out of focus on a camera, before returning to normal. Seems to happen regularly on soundwave’s waist/stomach during his heavy. Have never noticed this before, curious if there’s a reason behind this?

It doesn’t impact the way I play or anything, just something I noticed. Using iPhone 6s. Wonder if a mod would care to chip in to see if it’s intentional to deal with the heating issue, or something they need to look at?
  • Options
    IchieIchie Posts: 16
    edited September 2018
    Hey there!

We've mentioned in the past that this is something we don't have an exact timeline for but that the issue is being continuously monitored. The reasons behind what is causing this can differ from device to device so it takes longer than some may expect for us to investigate these issues.

Just give us the graphics controller for Primus's sake.

1 graphics controller = fix for overheating for iphone + wrong color/too low graphics in some high end androids. 2 BOTS IN 1 BULLET! (2 birds with one stone)

Dunno why, but all other games has graphics controller expect kabam.
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Lag issues been fixed yet. Here is a special case where bot animations are slowed down:
    https://youtu.be/ef38anLZyT4
    Our bots are more unresponsive to controls when a lag occurs, for some reason

This comment contains spoilers — important plot secrets and/or conclusions may be revealed. For example, ONYX PRIME WAS SHOCKWAVE ALL ALONG
    Strange this is, the number of lags decreases if the iOS recorder is active, I've tried using this tactic to minimize my kits as much as possible. But as I said, "decreases", not gone completely.
  • Options
    iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442
    edited September 2018
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    Lag issues been fixed yet. Here is a special case where bot animations are slowed down:
    https://youtu.be/ef38anLZyT4
    Our bots are more unresponsive to controls when a lag occurs, for some reason

This comment contains spoilers — important plot secrets and/or conclusions may be revealed. For example, ONYX PRIME WAS SHOCKWAVE ALL ALONG
    Strange this is, the number of lags decreases if the iOS recorder is active, I've tried using this tactic to minimize my kits as much as possible. But as I said, "decreases", not gone completely.

I have some videos that are even far worse than this.

Sometimes the phone gets so hot and bogged down the screen recorder either completely stops halfway through or won’t even start recording at all.
  • Options
    I can't play Rulers of kaon without my phone crashing and overheating on about every enemy I've encountered. My phone has overheated and crashed on the following enemies.
    Mixmaster
    Sideswipe
    Grindor especially as the fight lasts forever
    Starscream
    Soundwave
    And even on grimlock once, probably because my phone was still hot from fighting soundwave
    (The reason this list is so short is because I haven't got past barricade and bludgeon goes down quickly)
    I can't even imagine playing Revenge of the king