missing monthly achievemnt rewards

i've completed special mission (tantrum) for med,hard and expert mode but theres no monthly achievement rewards given. I also obtain 4 stars tantrum but still no rewards. What gives? I did submit a ticket for support and kabam replied me saying my case# 04837659 will close within 24hrs and there wil be no future replies anymore without giving me any explanations or solve my problems. WHAT GIVES?????!!!!!!
zbgb2h7oy0ey.jpg

Tagged:

Comments

• I had a similar problem last month with Jazz. After they closed my orginal ticket, I opened a 2nd ticket and got my rewards.
  • ApollyonApollyon Posts: 7
    edited August 1
    I had a similar problem last month with Jazz. After they closed my orginal ticket, I opened a 2nd ticket and got my rewards.

do u use the in game app support system to submit or via here the support forum ??
  • Hey @Apollyon, the forums can't assist with this, as they are for discussion about the game, not in-game support. The in-game support option is the way to go for an issue like this--the Support Team is much better equipped to assist, so I'd suggest following up with them as @SasukeSama21 suggested. As there's nothing that can be done here on the forums, I'll be closing the thread.
This discussion has been closed.