Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

missing monthly achievemnt rewards

i've completed special mission (tantrum) for med,hard and expert mode but theres no monthly achievement rewards given. I also obtain 4 stars tantrum but still no rewards. What gives? I did submit a ticket for support and kabam replied me saying my case# 04837659 will close within 24hrs and there wil be no future replies anymore without giving me any explanations or solve my problems. WHAT GIVES?????!!!!!!
zbgb2h7oy0ey.jpg

Tagged:

Comments

• I had a similar problem last month with Jazz. After they closed my orginal ticket, I opened a 2nd ticket and got my rewards.
  • ApollyonApollyon Posts: 11
    edited August 2018
    I had a similar problem last month with Jazz. After they closed my orginal ticket, I opened a 2nd ticket and got my rewards.

do u use the in game app support system to submit or via here the support forum ??
  • Hey @Apollyon, the forums can't assist with this, as they are for discussion about the game, not in-game support. The in-game support option is the way to go for an issue like this--the Support Team is much better equipped to assist, so I'd suggest following up with them as @SasukeSama21 suggested. As there's nothing that can be done here on the forums, I'll be closing the thread.
This discussion has been closed.