Question for kabams team about starscream

So recently a thought has popped into my head about starscream's insane damage potential. His special 3 nullifies all buffs on the opponent, and what makes scream terrifying for me is how he inflicts you with 90% of attack as shock damage per debuff nullified. Now think about it, let's say primal has 10 armor buffs, and scream uses a special 3, does that mean he will do 900% of attack as shock damage instantly? If mirage had 30 melee buffs, would scream do 2700 percent of attack as shock damage? I don't have scream so I can't test this, but I want to know if that's how it works. If so, he has the highest damage potential in the game right? Do tell

Comments

• Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,645
    His SP3 only nullifies 5 buffs on the opponent, the most shock damage he can do is 450%
  • @Gunz0 I could have sworn it was all buffs
  • @Gunz0 I checked the bot Intel report, it says he removed all buffs from the opponent
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,645
    22peksf25mok.png
    Strange...
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    ChaosDogma wrote: »
    @Gunz0 I checked the bot Intel report, it says he removed all buffs from the opponent
    If you mean one on their website... They are not always correct.
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 862
    When he is awakened he has a chance to remove, "any type of buff" (except for mods and boosts).
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,672
    It's definitely 5 buffs - I play SS in AM at r5/50 100 forge. He isn't that good - the utility for removing buffs is more valuable than the damage - the damage is a nice bonus.
    edited August 2018
    If you fight SS using bot with literally no buff, sp3 will do damage, equal to SP1 while you're blocking :lol:
    StartScream is really a bot as long as Opponent is having buffs. SP1 hits hard, SP2 hits hard too, ]
    SP3...... feels like breaking a Rock with Paper Ball,, and really depends on their buff for it's 90% of damage.