Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Question for kabams team about starscream

So recently a thought has popped into my head about starscream's insane damage potential. His special 3 nullifies all buffs on the opponent, and what makes scream terrifying for me is how he inflicts you with 90% of attack as shock damage per debuff nullified. Now think about it, let's say primal has 10 armor buffs, and scream uses a special 3, does that mean he will do 900% of attack as shock damage instantly? If mirage had 30 melee buffs, would scream do 2700 percent of attack as shock damage? I don't have scream so I can't test this, but I want to know if that's how it works. If so, he has the highest damage potential in the game right? Do tell

Comments

• Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    His SP3 only nullifies 5 buffs on the opponent, the most shock damage he can do is 450%
  • @Gunz0 I could have sworn it was all buffs
  • @Gunz0 I checked the bot Intel report, it says he removed all buffs from the opponent
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    22peksf25mok.png
    Strange...
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    ChaosDogma wrote: »
    @Gunz0 I checked the bot Intel report, it says he removed all buffs from the opponent
    If you mean one on their website... They are not always correct.
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    When he is awakened he has a chance to remove, "any type of buff" (except for mods and boosts).
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    It's definitely 5 buffs - I play SS in AM at r5/50 100 forge. He isn't that good - the utility for removing buffs is more valuable than the damage - the damage is a nice bonus.
    edited August 2018
    If you fight SS using bot with literally no buff, sp3 will do damage, equal to SP1 while you're blocking :lol:
    StartScream is really a bot as long as Opponent is having buffs. SP1 hits hard, SP2 hits hard too, ]
    SP3...... feels like breaking a Rock with Paper Ball,, and really depends on their buff for it's 90% of damage.