Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Which 4* Brawler would you upgrade to rank 5

2»

Comments

• Options
    Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    I’m just 1,200 away from my first Brawler spark so I said I should probably go with MV1 but this is interesting Mr. Wonderful and others know how to work the bull too this might just have me change my mind again lol
  • Options
    My raid team is Tantrum Blaster and Magnus seems like a cool squad for raids as they both boost with Blaster
  • Options
    Hey guys it’s very possible I’ll get another T3 Brawler spark I’m 1,200 away from my first if that T3 bundle comes back and if I won Brawler I could rank 5 the other one!
  • Options
    So many say MV1 I have duped him twice
    And Tantrum I only got enough chips to buy 2
    Though this might not do too much?
  • Options
    I’ve heard someday all of Tantrums team the predicons are coming to forged to fight so that’s when I’d want Tantrum rank 5
  • Options
    And MV1 I can’t get my hands on those bots that synergies with him ?
  • Options
    I quess I’m confused again lol I should probably stick with MV1 but I still think Tantrum is the bull !!!
  • Options
    SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    edited September 2018
    If you're good with both.. Then consider synergies, or wait till new spotlight, and see who fits better With bosses.
  • Options
    Yep I’ll try that thanks man
  • Options
    I’m sorry if I sound dumb but I like MV1 Optimus and Tantrum a lot and this will be my first Brawler to rank 5!
  • Options
    I think it'd be obvious that Optimus Primal should be upgraded to rank five. However, if it's a decision of Optimus or Tantrum, I'd do Tantrum because of his constant melee buffs and unstoppable. Optimus is only really good if he's duped while Tantrum is fine without his sig. ability (But it does help a lot)
  • Options
    MV1 you will need him for Rok bonecrusher
  • Options
    I wish I had Primal but I don’t
    I think I’m going with MV1 Optimus Prime!!!!!
  • Options
    I’m going with MV1 Optimus Prime guys thanks for your comments
  • Options
    Hey players just a quick hello just wanted to say MV1 Optimus is doing awesome that was not a rank 5 I’ll ever regret!