Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Trigger delay and Lag is getting worse

KABAM my patience wears thin. It has been over a year and the 2 most prominent issues with this game have not been fixed. Trigger delay is a huge problem and has cost me quite a few fights. For those that don't know what trigger delay is, Its when you press a button and there is a slight delay between when your finger hits the button and your bot is supposed to perform the corresponding action. This issue seems to be more prevalent in higher difficulty activities such as, expert and master spotlights. I cannot count the number of times, where I have been hit by a special attack because my bot will take a thousand years to dodge an attack after I swipe up or down. I have tried to time my movements by waiting till my bot's attack and dodge animations end before i preform another move but then I run into another problem. If i wait, I'll get hit by the AI because it appears that KABAM has given the AI increased movement speed at higher difficulties. This leads me to believe that trigger delay was implemented on purpose to make it more difficult but that would mean the AI has an unfair advantage and is CHEATING. There's a lot more issues I have with the AI in this game but that deserves its own post. AND NO MY PHONE ISN'T THE ISSUE. I clear the cache and close all other apps before playing the game so it's not me.

I think KABAM understands how much this affects gameplay, especially when fighting bots like Mirage who can spam ranged attacks all day at ridiculous speeds.

I don't think I need to explain the issue with lag, the community has already voiced their opinion on that.

I play on a Samsung galaxy j7 version 7.1.1.1

KABAM fix this these issues have gone on long enough. It's been a year and the community has had enough of this scrap. You say you are trying your best but your best isn't good enough at this point. It's time we see results and swiftly!

Comments

• Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    As you mentioned those issues (and many others) were there from day one & still evolving that’s mean they like to keep them or even improving them because
    more lags = more kits = more $$$.
    Of course that’s would lead to more players leaving & damaging the game economy on the long run but it seems to me that they already decided to pull the plug & just wanna milk it as much as they can.
    Saying it is hard to fix issues that’s hurts the players isn’t working anymore because we saw how fast they can fix issues hurts them.
  • Mufc14 wrote: »
    As you mentioned those issues (and many others) were there from day one & still evolving that’s mean they like to keep them or even improving them because
    more lags = more kits = more $$$.
    Of course that’s would lead to more players leaving & damaging the game economy on the long run but it seems to me that they already decided to pull the plug & just wanna milk it as much as they can.
    Saying it is hard to fix issues that’s hurts the players isn’t working anymore because we saw how fast they can fix issues hurts them.

Agreed. It's sad how devs seem to care less and less about their fans and the quality of their games now

• KABAM my patience wears thin. It has been over a year and the 2 most prominent issues with this game have not been fixed. it appears that KABAM has given the AI increased movement speed at higher difficulties. This leads me to believe that trigger delay was implemented on purpose to make it more difficult but that would mean the AI has an unfair advantage and is CHEATING. There's a lot more issues I have with the AI in this game but that deserves its own post. AND NO MY PHONE ISN'T THE ISSUE. I clear the cache and close all other apps before playing the game so it's not me.

I think KABAM understands how much this affects gameplay, especially when fighting bots like Mirage who can spam ranged attacks all day at ridiculous speeds.

I don't think I need to explain the issue with lag, the community has already voiced their opinion on that.

Ironic how these manipulations are similar to what 3rd party software would do on the player side. Seems hypocritical that they leave these UNFAIR defects in the game
  • Avacalhator_1Avacalhator_1 Posts: 102
    edited September 2018
    These problems cause an evasion of an half of my alliance.
    They are now playing others games like War Robots.
    It is currently impossible to recruit above-medium players in Brazil because new players stop before they evolve the account.