Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Blackarachnia October Bot?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Likely
    Yes please every class for beast wars !
  • Options
    PrfctcellrulzPrfctcellrulz Posts: 130
    edited September 2018
    Unlikely
    No please. Still want Megatronus. Wouldn’t make sense after he was finally revealed in game to be skipped over like that.
  • Options
    Likely
    Lol I want Megatronus too but when the new warrior comes out I want Star Saber Black Arachnia
  • Options
    Likely
    I am not here to confirm anything, I just think she has a really cool design and she'd be awesome in game. :open_mouth:

That sound like it’s the transmetal version. Hopefully
  • Options
    iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442
    Unlikely
    I am not here to confirm anything, I just think she has a really cool design and she'd be awesome in game. :open_mouth:

What...? How could you possibly come to that conclusion?
  • Options
    Likely
    Cause he wrote cool design
    Cool designs for beast wars is trans metal
  • Options
    HZEROHZERO Posts: 52
    Unlikely
    Unlikely

It would be nice to see it in the game, but as far as datamining is concerned, I don´t think it will come out at the moment. Personally I like more the normal version, in the transmetallic versions the essence of beasts is lost a little, since they combined a part of the vehicle, not in all the bots, Cheetor is doing well with its transmetal forms. I would also like to see it more as Predacon, and when it comes out in its transmetal form it is already a Maximal.
  • Options
    Likely
    iuJacob wrote: »

What...? How could you possibly come to that conclusion?

Just a hunch. And hope
  • Options
    VanjieVanjie Posts: 82
    Unlikely
    Buttehrs wrote: »
    What if I told you were all wrong and the next beast wars is a scout

You're not telling me it's...
    be2qruxn8yb1.jpg
    TErRoRsAur: The Poor man's Starscream

And please, no more Scouts, I've had enough Scouts in a lifetime.

don’t do my boy like that
  • Options
    VanjieVanjie Posts: 82
    Unlikely
    As much as i would love to see Black Arachnia, (please pre-transmetal) I think that Skorps is sadly the warrior beast wars bot that we’re getting. A shame since he was the most boring underdeveloped character in the show but hopefully we get more bots like Tarantulas and Black Arachnia soon.