Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Blackarachnia October Bot?

Blackarachnia October Bot? 63 votes

Likely
34%
MyNastix75DeadSilenceJoker69Austin555555FulMetalGrimlokPodlecJOUSTBodyopus79MphrMr_WonderfulVavatronRoosevelt_primemagnusprime777Jazz444Starkiller7UrAverageMalakaSlayerComic_DimensionSkullbladeScarredArachnid333 22 votes
Unlikely
65%
French_BakeriuJacobBumblebeeKabam YolotronKillMasterCHalloweendmRaptor22DrShotgunCharleshot25PyrusPrimemansumShockwaves_jdjcjdjxSparkShredderMeatShield72serdoodDovahKingTracked_SignalBumblebee254NemesisUnknownHannibal80 41 votes
Tagged:

Comments

• VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    edited September 2018
    Likely
    Total shot in the dark... based on nothing besides:

A ) my spidey sense was tingling
    B ) overdue for BW bot
    C ) Halloween tie-in
  • Likely
    That would be awesome!!
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    edited September 2018
    Likely
    Vote @Kabam Vydious, it’s a poll!

;)
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Unlikely
    ehhhh... beast wars megatron or mr tumble would be ideal
  • ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited September 2018
    Likely
    Vavatron wrote: »
    Total shot in the dark... based on nothing besides:

A ) my spidey sense was tingling
    B ) overdue for BW bot
    C ) Halloween tie-in

If your Spidey sense was tingling, that means you don't feel so good..

Jokes aside, Blackarachnia would be a great addition and she would fit the Halloween theme. Tarantulas does fit the Halloween theme as well, but since he's most likely to be a Tech, we won't see him anytime soon. Blackarachnia, will most likely be a Warrior (imo), and besides Demos, we haven't had a Warrior in a while. All in all, Blackarachnia would be my second candidate, while my first is
    Scorponok because:
    •He will most lilely be a Demolition
    •Found in the game files
    •The game has a lack of Predacons
    •Game hasn't released a Beast Wars bot in a while.
  • Likely
    Kitten wrote: »
    ehhhh... beast wars megatron or mr tumble would be ideal

Save Beast Wars Megatron till after Megatronous is defeated. After the Fallen has fallen, then Beast Megs shall make his move and become the next villain. After his defeat Unicron is next.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Likely
    She’d be awesome a black widow for Halloween!!!
  • Likely
    It's been a while since we got a BW bot. Plus a spider for Halloween fits. I just need Lockdown for one of the months after.
  • Likely
    Next bot should be beast wars, we’re due one. If it’s not blackarachnia, then it better be skorponok or tarantulas. Need to fill out the Predacon roster a bit before they bring in bw megs.
  • next bot should be BAYVERSE
  • Likely
    That will be November and December for the new Bee movie.
  • Likely
    I think it's likely. I have this little theory that kabam will be skipping a class every other month instead of going back to the order of the class wheel. Since we got like, 3 scouts in a row and basically 53 different brawlers to choose from now.
  • What class is she?
  • Likely
    Same_ol_G wrote: »
    What class is she?

Warrior!
  • Unlikely
    Whoever the next Beast is, I am willing to bet it will be a Warrior and will most likely be Scorponok or Blackarachnia.
  • What if I told you were all wrong and the next beast wars is a scout
  • Unlikely
    Buttehrs wrote: »
    What if I told you were all wrong and the next beast wars is a scout

Won't be.
    edited September 2018
    Likely

You're not telling me it's...
    be2qruxn8yb1.jpg
    TErRoRsAur: The Poor man's Starscream

And please, no more Scouts, I've had enough Scouts in a lifetime.
  • Unlikely
    I'd like to guess Scorponok, Tarantulas, or maybe even Rampage (BW) or Quickstrike.

The case could be made for Scorponok being either a Warrior or Tactician--he did have those Cyber Bees for spying, mind controlling or poisoning bots, making him something of a tactical fighter. Tarantulas would be fine as a Tech--4 good guy techs vs. 2 deceptechs (Soundwave/Shockwave). Rampage would be awesome--and it could be humorous having some confusion about why Rampage doesn't look or act like Tantrum's fellow Predacon or why he calls himself a Predacon but doesn't look like Tantrum. And Rampage would be the perfect one to act as a herald for the arrival of BW Megs. Quickstrike could be interesting too and the bad guys could use another scout (4 good guy scouts vs. 2 bad guys).

An interesting option for a BW character would be Transmetal Dinobot. He could fit neatly as a Brawler, Warrior or Demolitions. And with his bone-white and semi-skeletal appearance, he would be an appropriate bot for Halloween too. And like BW Rampage, he would be a good way to introduce BW Megatron to the game also.
  • Likely

Considering how awful almost all of the Warrior bots are and how useful the last several scouts have been, i almost wouldn't mind if you were right
    edited September 2018
    Likely
    xckk8f0a0pf4.jpg

If the Predacons were in the game, these are the classes that I think they will have:

Tacticians:
    -Beast Megatron
    -Ravage

Brawlers:
    -Rampage

Warriors:
    -Blackarachnia
    -Dinobot 2

Scouts:
    -Quickstrike
    -Terrorsaur

Tech:
    -Tarantulas

Demolitions:
    -Inferno
    -Scorponok (Tech as 2nd option)
    -Waspinator (Already In Game)

Again, this is what I think. If you want me to explain my reasoning, I would be happy to provide.
  • I am not here to confirm anything, I just think she has a really cool design and she'd be awesome in game. :open_mouth:
    warrior maybe ?
  • I wish we could get Dinobot II. He was dope.
  • Unlikely
    Totally up for a BW Warrior bot! But I doubt it would happen. And as much as I would LOVE Blackarachnia in the game I'm not sure she should be warrior. Seems more Scout to me (with Tarantulas being more Tech). For Warrior I'm for Transmetal Dinobot or BW Ravage. But we do need another decent femmebot.
    edited September 2018
    Likely
    Totally up for a BW Warrior bot! But I doubt it would happen. And as much as I would LOVE Blackarachnia in the game I'm not sure she should be warrior. Seems more Scout to me (with Tarantulas being more Tech). For Warrior I'm for Transmetal Dinobot or BW Ravage. But we do need another decent femmebot.

-I can understand why Blackarchnia should be a Warrior. If you're talking Pre-Transmetal, she used darts laced with Cyber-Venom that would slow down or paralyze an enemy (Scouts are known for rapid attacks, so slowing them down can be very consiquental to then), she used her machine guns a lot more often than Tarantulas (machine guns can cause bleed), and she's a pretty capable fighter especially against Cheetor (who's a Scout). If you're talking about her Transmetal form, well, she had claws everywhere on that body, so that can make her a Warrior.

-I think Ravage should be qualified as a Tactician due to the amount of experience he has. He fought Autobots in the Great War, did missions for the Tripredacus Council, and participated in the Beast Wars. He's been in more Wars than possibly any other participant in the Beast Wars, so I think it's safe to say he can be a Tactician.

-Dinobot II would make the perfect Warrior. The original Dinobot should've been a Warrior, but Dinobot II can be the Dinobot Warrior we've been waiting for, since he's basically a ruthless Dinobot with arm blades, which means bleeds. Bleeds everywhere.
  • ReworkRework Posts: 122
    The Beast Wars team is glaringly missing the warrior class... Personally, I don't care who they use, as long as they release a BW Warrior soon! Been waiting for months...
  • Likely
    We’ve been asking for both a new BW and a new demo for a while guys, don’t want to jinx it but got a feeling we’ll get both at once.

Skorponok has been mentioned as being in the game files, and could fit the demo criteria. As much as a BW warrior would be good and I want one too, skorponok has been the only one I’ve seen mentioned as noted in the game files and warrior just isn’t him
  • Likely
    They really need to put Blackarachnia in here!
    She would be an amazing warrior bot and then we would finally have a beast bot from every class!!