Dear kabam, Triple changers

This is a message more for kabam than anyone else, but while people have been wondering if we will ever see combiners, I have started thinking about something more simpler to implement.

Triple changers. Bots like blitz wing, astrotrain, and springer

The thing is I have no idea how they could be added with how heavy attack’s work in this game
So kabam I just want to know, have triple changers crossed your mind? Do ya know what your are gonna do for them when u eventually decide to use one?

Also are u excited to have one in the game someday?

Anyway hope u have a great day

Comments

• Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 1,560
    edited September 2018
    Well a triple changer could have a special transform button to choose the mode you wanna use for a vehicle attack ?
    Just a suggestion please no bad comments
  • Starkiller7Starkiller7 Posts: 66
    edited September 2018
    They could do just different forms on different special attacks and heavies. Should be pretty easy.

I could see Blitzwing transform into a tank like Bludgeon on heavies and a fighter like Starscream for SP3.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 1,560
    edited September 2018
    Yes that’s another idea I was thinking about lol
    I guess that transform button was a silly idea lol
  • Hello! Can someone help me? The graphics of my game fell automatically and I do not know how to reconfigure ... please help
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 1,524
    Remember Drift is also a triple changer.... Bugatti and Helicopter
  • To be honest the first Triple Changer we will see implemented with all three forms will most likely be Shatter as part of the Bumblebee movie tie in.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 1,524
    A GTX or Javelin would be awesome...either one is cool. I applaud the guy who chose the cars for this movie.
  • there are lots of ways this could be implemented if the deisgners choose to do so - either simply have different moves using different vehicle modes (as mentioned above, but I think it would make more sense for Blitzwing's heavy to be in plane mode then a big hit for his SP3 to be in tank mode). Or you could switch heavy attacks and choose which you'd prefer - maybe a harder, slower hit in tank mode or a faster, lower damage hit as a plane, swapping between modes in the same way as Hound does.

Would be a bit of differentiation for a bot.
  • They could just copy Hounds ammo type switching and apply it to heavies instead. Seems the easiest way to me.