Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Dear kabam, Triple changers

This is a message more for kabam than anyone else, but while people have been wondering if we will ever see combiners, I have started thinking about something more simpler to implement.

Triple changers. Bots like blitz wing, astrotrain, and springer

The thing is I have no idea how they could be added with how heavy attack’s work in this game
So kabam I just want to know, have triple changers crossed your mind? Do ya know what your are gonna do for them when u eventually decide to use one?

Also are u excited to have one in the game someday?

Anyway hope u have a great day

Comments

• Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    edited September 2018
    Well a triple changer could have a special transform button to choose the mode you wanna use for a vehicle attack ?
    Just a suggestion please no bad comments
  • Starkiller7Starkiller7 Posts: 266
    edited September 2018
    They could do just different forms on different special attacks and heavies. Should be pretty easy.

I could see Blitzwing transform into a tank like Bludgeon on heavies and a fighter like Starscream for SP3.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    edited September 2018
    Yes that’s another idea I was thinking about lol
    I guess that transform button was a silly idea lol
  • Hello! Can someone help me? The graphics of my game fell automatically and I do not know how to reconfigure ... please help
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    edited September 2018
    There are ALREADY triple changers in the game.
    GALVATRON.
    Too bad he doesn't do squat with his jet or gun modes!
    (Plus Soundwave and Blaster also have useless base forms, too)
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Remember Drift is also a triple changer.... Bugatti and Helicopter
  • To be honest the first Triple Changer we will see implemented with all three forms will most likely be Shatter as part of the Bumblebee movie tie in.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    A GTX or Javelin would be awesome...either one is cool. I applaud the guy who chose the cars for this movie.
  • there are lots of ways this could be implemented if the deisgners choose to do so - either simply have different moves using different vehicle modes (as mentioned above, but I think it would make more sense for Blitzwing's heavy to be in plane mode then a big hit for his SP3 to be in tank mode). Or you could switch heavy attacks and choose which you'd prefer - maybe a harder, slower hit in tank mode or a faster, lower damage hit as a plane, swapping between modes in the same way as Hound does.

Would be a bit of differentiation for a bot.
  • They could just copy Hounds ammo type switching and apply it to heavies instead. Seems the easiest way to me.