Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Arena rewards

kzbooyw5v4ee.png
I 5sigr10djufo.png
I placed 38 in 3* arena when result came. Now it's shows 52 when I woke up in the morning. Some ovk_ovl guys went up from down top 50. I saw gregsan was not in top 50 when results came. Now he's in top 50. This is kind of bul...it.

Comments

• I scored 1.1m and not placed in top 50? .. shame
  • MootMoot Posts: 52
    edited May 2017
    initial leaderboard was incorrect. 1.1m is not enough to make top50.

initial leaderboard showed gregsan at rank 54 with 1.3m and some had 1.1m but made it to top50, this was just wrong.

See https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/630/soundwave-arena-rewards-missing#latest
  • AmanoAmano Posts: 318
    They messed up the leaderboard you didn't get screwed that's where you actually placed the first one shown is incorrect
  • 1Pharaoh1Pharaoh Posts: 36
    The lack of communication on this matter made it worse. It was an 8 hour wait for rewards. They could've made an announcement about the leaderboard discrepancies so players would not have felt screwed.
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Oh it was 8 hours you survived it's not end of world
  • Alkaiser_93Alkaiser_93 Posts: 249
    Mustangjon wrote: »

Still, they should have informed about the issue. Not doing it make Kabam looks very unprofessional.
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Yes a post coming up would been nice but it's a Sunday they prolly had 2 gerbils running the wheel only
  • Hey Guys,

This is a weird situation, but it does happen sometimes. After the event ends, the leaderboards have to finalize. This sometimes takes a little while and you might see yourself move up or down, but will end up in the position that you're meant to be in.

As for the communication, we always try and be on top of these occurrences, but if something happens over the weekend, we might not always be able to comment on it. We always try to, but sometimes there are situations that will keep us from being able to do that.
  • 1Pharaoh1Pharaoh Posts: 36

LMAO

• Alkaiser_93Alkaiser_93 Posts: 249
    Yes a post coming up would been nice but it's a Sunday they prolly had 2 gerbils running the wheel only

Guess you're right.