Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Game's Down 10/4 1305 EST

Man whoever called the game would go down an hour after MT debuted you were wrong. Only took five minutes.
Tagged:

Comments

• Looks like more compensation
  • PrfctcellrulzPrfctcellrulz Posts: 130
    edited October 2018
    Yeah happened to me too. Better get some restitution for that, like what we got with Wheeljack.
  • Actually quicker... I was on just shortly after it started. 😬
  • Ohhhhh. I thought it was my network because I lose connection frequently. Glad to know it is not that.
  • Must be flood of crystal opening.
    I opened enough to reach rank rewards unlocked.
  • Looks like more compensation

"Quintesa got pissed and punted Megatronus into another dimension. We settled their dispute so here's a free 4*"
  • I only loved out to reset and couldn't get back in
  • hoolienwee wrote: »
    Must be flood of crystal opening.
    I opened enough to reach rank rewards unlocked.

I was in the middle of opening 6 Cyc crystals. Hope I didn't lose them 😕
  • This is rediculous kabam cant launch anything without something getting screwed up. The game went down rright as i was opening bot crystals. I better not have lost out on megatronus chips because of this scrap. Sick and tired of these screw ups. KABAM clearly doesnt test anything otherwise there wouldnt be this many problems.
  • nwkw2apszjxx.png

k0cz10q0tlkq.png

*queue sad trombone*
  • AnakinPrimeAnakinPrime Posts: 229
    edited October 2018
    I usually am understanding... but this is getting way out of hand....

Come on Kabam!
  • We have been kabammd
  • I choose you @Kabam Miike!

xghyawicqtqz.jpeg
  • SaYnTSaYnT Posts: 87
    This is why they're so slow at releasing new features in the game, more often than not it seems to break.
  • WarCatWarCat Posts: 171
    Or... don’t be in such a rush and wait about thirty minutes to an hour before you start doing anything on a bot drop day. Everybody knows the game is going to crash when a new bot drops. Why risk horded crystals, just chill and relax.
  • Everyone jumping before the new event started broke the servers
  • Post memes here in the mean time. Most creative meme wins a working server.
  • Come on KABAM, I know you guys are better than this...for God's sake. Why are you so underprepared on launch day? More like KSI lol
  • Hey All,

We're aware of this issue, and are working to get it fixed ASAP. I know this is the absolutely worst possible timing, since Megatronus juuuuust dropped, so we're trying to get you all back into the game ASAP!
  • RemmieRemmie Posts: 212
    Notice thwun301s923qr.png
    Notice the full bars. This is ridiculous.. the word kabamed is no longer a noun... It's a friggin verb.
  • ÆnigmaÆnigma Posts: 296
    Kabam strikes again!
    ro2dam3n1wts.jpg
  • RemmieRemmie Posts: 212
    Kabam*

My phone autocorrected it to kabamed because... It's used a lot shall we say. Like you know, still losing half health when game crashes during a fight (AM anyone?) Only 18+ months after release.. place is a joke. If I weren't f2p, I'd be on this forum everyday cussing them..
  • Jeez, this game NEVER seems to miss a chance to frustrate it's customers!
  • Well I think we can safely assume it's not directly related to Megatronus as they pre-released him to test him. Probly server load or possibly new level cap related or something mission related or new content. Saddly or luckily I was rebooting to refresh when it crashed
  • Hey All,

We're aware of this issue, and are working to get it fixed ASAP. I know this is the absolutely worst possible timing, since Megatronus juuuuust dropped, so we're trying to get you all back into the game ASAP!

So are we gonna see 110k chips like when something like this happened with wheeljack? XD (lol jk)

• ÆnigmaÆnigma Posts: 296
    Hey All,

So are we gonna see 110k chips like when something like this happened with wheeljack? XD (lol jk)

No because that was an issue with the objectives...
  • Ænigma wrote: »
    Hey All,

No because that was an issue with the objectives...

Twas a joke
    Kabam strikes again!
    ro2dam3n1wts.jpg

Quality Photoshop
    Hey All,

No lol jk. Daddy needs free prime and I'm not talking about Amazon.
  • Hey All,

I'm going to need you to drop and give me 20. Count em out!
    Kabam strikes again!
    ro2dam3n1wts.jpg

Quality Photoshop
    Hey All,

No lol jk. Daddy needs free prime and I'm not talking about Amazon.

We’re talking about 5* trukk