Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Automatic losses in arena when it says victory

I understand this has been a problem since beta and kabam has done nothing to fix it. I love grinding the arena but garbage like this is what makes me want to quit. Who ever said I want to play a game where when you win you actually lose? Can I have an actual update on the status of this issue?

Comments

• I agree this is some bs and needs to be addressed immediately.
  • GaliphileGaliphile Posts: 1
    When can we expect a fix, this is becoming a major deterant to playing the game.
  • When you work so hard to get a feature bot and this type of issue happens makes it that much harder to want to grind for it. We need a fix asap!
  • Havick420Havick420 Posts: 1
    It feels like a waste of time when so much effort is put into the arenas and you can't win when you win.
  • MootMoot Posts: 52
    they had ample time since beta to address this issue.. so maybe they'll finally have it fixed in a year? :neutral:
  • Hey there MadMazz! We currently have a thread up that addresses your concern here. Since we already have a thread open on this topic, I'll close this one down. If you have additional questions, you're welcome to ask over on the thread linked above! Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.