Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

After "MAINTENANCE" consequences

GLITCHES , LAG , OVER HEATING , SLOW LOADING , AM CRASHES , FULL GAME CRASHES , and now this is happening .. MID BATTLE FREEZES - meaning the game freezes in middle of a fight and then your bot is Knocked out !
Alright Kabam , I know you guys "working" about these known issues but meh .. that "maintenance" you did i believe it was pathetic , it was like using a knife to pull out bullet from the gun shot wound . Its consequences are showing up now. A lot of Players are facing these issues which are to be known by Your DEVELOPMENT TEAM for quite some time now !! .
Yeah well i wasn't agitated that much with overheating , slow loading and all until this new bug which freezes the game showed up , yeah like i play easy difficulty spotlight and it won't matter to me if i even take a shot from the AI while I'm frozen BUT IT'S MASTER WE ARE TALKING , YOU TAKE A HIT IN THERE YOU DIE ! . then we have to spend ENERGON ON REPAIRS WHICH WASN'T REQUIRED !
Slow loading : In Arena it is like nightmare because after every fight there is like 50 sec loading screen which makes arena consume all of your daytime if you usually score a million plus score . RAIDING IS HELL NOW , loading when you're reaching other players base , loading when you tap " raid now " button , loading when the fight is commencing with the first defender , loading when you are done with the defender .. its like 7 mins of loading in a 20 min raid . WELL DONE KABAM !
and at least i know you will read this but I DONT WANT YOU TO JUST READ IT , IF THESE ISSUES ARE KNOWN TO YOU FOR QUITE SOME TIME THEN WHY ARENT THEY FIXED YET . too much for a mobile gamer Ayyy .

Comments

• SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Full on rant lol , sorry but i get angry easily
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Alas the entry level SoCs are now showing signs of freezing mid-combat, but only for a second.
    What's aggravating is there constant dash towards opponents without player input.
    Like a stuck D-Pad.
  • This isn't just an entry level SoCs having this problem. I have this problem on my Essential Phone and S8+, both snapdragon 835s. Didn't happen until the last update. It has the problem on ATT and Sprint, and on multiple WiFi connections.
    Slayer wrote: »
    GLITCHES , LAG , OVER HEATING , SLOW LOADING , AM CRASHES , FULL GAME CRASHES , and now this is happening .. MID BATTLE FREEZES - meaning the game freezes in middle of a fight and then your bot is Knocked out !
    Alright Kabam , I know you guys "working" about these known issues but meh .. that "maintenance" you did i believe it was pathetic , it was like using a knife to pull out bullet from the gun shot wound . Its consequences are showing up now. A lot of Players are facing these issues which are to be known by Your DEVELOPMENT TEAM for quite some time now !! .
    Yeah well i wasn't agitated that much with overheating , slow loading and all until this new bug which freezes the game showed up , yeah like i play easy difficulty spotlight and it won't matter to me if i even take a shot from the AI while I'm frozen BUT IT'S MASTER WE ARE TALKING , YOU TAKE A HIT IN THERE YOU DIE ! . then we have to spend ENERGON ON REPAIRS WHICH WASN'T REQUIRED !
    Slow loading : In Arena it is like nightmare because after every fight there is like 50 sec loading screen which makes arena consume all of your daytime if you usually score a million plus score . RAIDING IS HELL NOW , loading when you're reaching other players base , loading when you tap " raid now " button , loading when the fight is commencing with the first defender , loading when you are done with the defender .. its like 7 mins of loading in a 20 min raid . WELL DONE KABAM !
    and at least i know you will read this but I DONT WANT YOU TO JUST READ IT , IF THESE ISSUES ARE KNOWN TO YOU FOR QUITE SOME TIME THEN WHY ARENT THEY FIXED YET . too much for a mobile gamer Ayyy .

From MY experience, Everytime a RAID takes that long loading... It's followed by my device no longer being compatible with F2F.
    With NO ISSUES before that.
    Happened on Nexus 6, Droid Turbo 2, Moto ZP and G5S+.
    LIKE CLOCKWORK.
    What device are you using?
    I'm not much of geek but can you tell if my phone is even suitable for this game lol @BlackRazak
    I'm not much of geek but can you tell if my phone is even suitable for this game lol @BlackRazak

SD435 and 3GB RAM should be MORE than sufficient on low settings detected by the game... Are all background apps closed when you play, it helps.
    Otherwise your phone's detected as MID or HI, thus causing your issues.
    Kabam needs to fix this
    I just listen to music while i fight or play the game @BlackRazak
    I just listen to music while i fight or play the game @BlackRazak

Believe it or not, killing that HELPS.
    I've rechecked, SD425, 430 and 435 phones should all be fine, even with 2GB.

SD6xx series is a TOTAL NIGHTMARE.
    615, 617, 625, 626, 650 all suffering crashes galore.
    I don't think kabam has the right personnel to fix the problems the game is facing . If this issues continue and in near future i lose something because of my game keeps on freezing , I'm obviously quitting the game . Nice consumer policy you got there kabam .
    And it's truly not your fault @Kabam Miike or any other moderator . The devs need to do something
  • Couldnt agree more. Losing a fight because of scrap that isnt my fault erks me because i have to spend my hard erned energon reviving my bot because the game decides "oh this guy actually has skill-cant have that now can we FREEZE!"
  • I love to fight in the arena, averaging 1 mil points everyday, for bot crystal even above 2 mil. Since the update, it's a nightmare, take a minute to load every series, about 40 sec in between the fight, that too if there's no freezing in between. Going to give up the game if this is how it'll be, just take too much time to play. Used to be smooth, no lag, no freeze, loading was less than 10 sec.
    @Funkie_Yoyo EXACTLY !!!!
    Blah blah blah blah blah
    GRAPHICAL SETTINGS Blah blah blah 😁
    Really quite simple.
    That and CORE ARCHITECTURE/FILES downloaded, so we don't get LONG LOADING TIMES
  • RoybotRoybot Posts: 5
    I only signed in to agree with the OP. I'm sick of this crap.
    Ok.
    So this game, which previously LAGGED, CRASHED, OVERHEATED, etc on
    iPhone A10, A11 and various SD835, 845 powered devices (but not ENTRY LEVEL hardware like the MTK6737M or P15 Helio)... Is now FREEZING, LAGGING on SD425, 430, RK3188 and MTK6797 (X20 Helio) and the previous star, the 6737M.

WHAT ARE WE SUPPOSED TO USE?!?

Don't even mention Exynos or Kirin. Those guys were buggered since March 2018.