Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Bot Intel Report: Scorponok

Comments

• KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Here's the in-game description in English
    jgst94dp24d8.jpg
    17nteaw2xrao.jpg
    ebj3xtrjulba.jpg
    5r8ek2dviwxq.jpg
    jph6zjcbta3w.jpg
    dconwtoeczfx.jpg

• Vanjie wrote: »
    I still have no idea why they chose Scorponok of all Predacons, he was without a doubt the most boring useless character in the show. Ah well, let’s just hope for Rampage, Tarantulas or Megatron as our next BW Pred in another 40 months.

While Scorponok is the worst Predacon in the show, he did have one of the most unique arsenals and it looks like the game is utilizing them in a glorious way. And Megatron, Rampage, and Tarantulas would be amazing, along with Inferno and Blackaracnia.
    Yeah, China wins....
    0bi83zqi13a8.jpg

Is this an original design? Because that's possibly the best looking BW Scorponok I've ever seen.
  • ToughTough Posts: 237
    Ah good. Release a new bot a few days earlier as a surprise.

Now do the same with act 4, But a few months earlier please. thanks :)
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    @DonApis It is not. Someone accidentally get him from special crystals. And it appears the in game ability differs from what is advertised in the bot intel page. It's 500% attack damage dealt if 3 Venom charges expire at the same time (I think this is realistic because 8% of opponent's max health is too much a blessing when you think about ROK/ROTK). And the Daze ability interrupts not only ranged special attack but also basic ranged attacks. I'll try to convince this player to switch his language to English and post screencaps.

That is indeed not photoshop. I just saw someone post video on spinning betrayal crystal and he is in the crystal.
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    November 1st is certainly an eventful day...
    nyv1ddoi8b4q.png
  • Hey Commanders,

Looks like there was a small slip up that added Scorponok to some Crystals. We’ve fixed this issue now. Any Commanders that got Scorponok early will be able to keep him, and we’ll manually fix objectives related to Scorponok when he is released.

Additionally, there are some corrections that need to be made to the Intel Report. We’re going to be fixing it ASAP!

Sorry for any confusion that this may have caused!
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    I think Scorponok’s weaponry synergies should’ve been with
    Kickback and Tantrum 😀
    Not Ramjet and Hound 😩
  • Hey Commanders,

Looks like there was a small slip up that added Scorponok to some Crystals. We’ve fixed this issue now. Any Commanders that got Scorponok early will be able to keep him, and we’ll manually fix objectives related to Scorponok when he is released.

Additionally, there are some corrections that need to be made to the Intel Report. We’re going to be fixing it ASAP!

It would be fair to all players if the bot was just released early. Own up to your errors for once.
  • Ugh! I hope this is the time my luck flips and I get a 5* of the bot that comes after Scorponok. Had a lot of potential but basically a wasted character on the cartoon. For a bad guy warrior, I think I'll stick with Bludgeon!
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    Hey Commanders,

It would be fair to all players if the bot was just released early. Own up to your errors for once.

*thinking back to wheeljack*
  • Wait a sec! If the intel report page is empty, does that mean Kabam changed their mind and didn't put out a suck-bot after all?!
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    Possible Colluding?
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious Seems like kabam’s Dev team members are just like their customer service agents. They have no idea what they do. I hope they don’t release an mcoc character next time and post the intel report of a tftf bot and then accidentally make the character available in pbc with super strong abilities that can help one finish rok/rotk. I mean wasn’t mcoc enough for you guys? Now you are making mistakes in this game as well? I think it’s time you guys should handover the charge to another company who actually will make the game a lot better than what it is now. Every bot there is a mistake. How did they even post all those abilities in the bot intel report without even testing the bot? Yet again the same mistake they made in case of WJ. And on top of that they “ACCIDENTALLY” released the bot earlier. Are you all nuts? I am sure You guys have a lazy environment and don’t bother kind of attitude which is why you all make such mistakes. Or maybe you are all not being paid well. It’s time you either give up on this game and let a better team handle it or replace your staff and bring in some quality. #ignorantidiots

P.S I don’t care if I get banned for this! #boycottkabam

Sooooo... They catch the mistake on the Intel report ahead of time and take it down to fix it before release, and this is a problem?

🤣🤣

Man, all these people jumping on the bash kabam for everything wagon are insufferable.

For once they catch an error ahead of time and the complaining is even worse than if they released the bot without matching skills.
  • Well the Intel report has been removed for update. Also funny how it was only Chinese players that pulled scorponok from what I've seen on forums around. Must be that Chinese and Russian collusion again kabam was talking about
  • PyrusPrime wrote: »
    Well the Intel report has been removed for update. Also funny how it was only Chinese players that pulled scorponok from what I've seen on forums around. Must be that Chinese and Russian collusion again kabam was talking about

Or they just represent the largest player segment and had an increased likelihood of obtaining him.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    As of 12:15 EST, the bot report is still not fixed and back up. If it takes Kabam this long to correct some text on a webpage, then....
  • Mufc14 wrote: »
    Possible Colluding?

... What?
  • Darm0k wrote: »
    As of 12:15 EST, the bot report is still not fixed and back up. If it takes Kabam this long to correct some text on a webpage, then....

We discovered this late last night, and needed to have the updated text first. It's also only 9:30 am here, and I'll be getting an English version up for you guys in the Forums very shortly. It also may not be back up on the Blog for a while, because it needs to be translated to all of our supported languages.
  • The New Scorponok update has been added to the original post in this thread,
  • SkäggSkägg Posts: 38
    The New Scorponok update has been added to the original post in this thread,

Thanks, will be see the new spotlight today or some other stuff?
    Hoping for some t3a to be added in next spotlight as well even if it's not 5k or in am along with any news on when t4 knight crystal will appear?
    We discovered this late last night, and needed to have the updated text first. It's also only 9:30 am here, and I'll be getting an English version up for you guys in the Forums very shortly. It also may not be back up on the Blog for a while, because it needs to be translated to all of our supported languages.

Fair enough.
  • WarCatWarCat Posts: 171
    @Manthro I’m with you on this one. The amount of jackwagons running their mouths is astounding. Makes me wish I could actively block them from seeing my maps....
  • Yeah, kabam might mess up... a lot. But they did well in catching this. I know complaining is in season, but call a spade a spade.
  • Another thing to add about Shockwave: those shocking power leaks can keep Scorponok’s power meter dry, meaning it’ll be difficult for him to accumulate venom charges
  • So... A weak predacon can defeat a dark God? I'm confused...
  • So... A weak predacon can defeat a dark God? I'm confused...

Anything can happen here!
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    So... A weak predacon can defeat a dark God? I'm confused...

Just because he can cause some missed sp1&2 doesn't mean he has any definitely advantage over Megatronus. Try fighting Robotronus in raids when you get Scorpy and you'll know.
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544

Just because he can cause some missed sp1&2 doesn't mean he has any definitely advantage over Megatronus. Try fighting Robotronus in raids when you get Scorpy and you'll know.

Robotronus. I like this nickname

I think you mean Arcee...