Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Bot Intel Report: Scorponok

Comments

• So... A weak predacon can defeat a dark God? I'm confused...

Just because he can cause some missed sp1&2 doesn't mean he has any definitely advantage over Megatronus. Try fighting Robotronus in raids when you get Scorpy and you'll know.

And SP1 needs to be successful,,, but if you fight wrong Robotronus, then you won't get use it unsuccessful.
  • serdoodserdood Posts: 115
    I would say that Kabam is following astrological signs for bots since Scorponok falls under Scorpio but Tantrum messed up my theory....
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    serdood wrote: »
    I would say that Kabam is following astrological signs for bots since Scorponok falls under Scorpio but Tantrum messed up my theory....

I gave up years ago trying to figure out kabams reasons for how they introduce characters on here and mcoc.
  • Buttehrs wrote: »

I gave up years ago trying to figure out kabams reasons for how they introduce characters on here and mcoc.

They've said before that they work with Hasbro on the design and the releases, so ultimately it's Hasbro's call (at least for Transformers).
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    Buttehrs wrote: »

They've said before that they work with Hasbro on the design and the releases, so ultimately it's Hasbro's call (at least for Transformers).

Yea I know that. I meant order wise lol.
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    You know what, after the smash direct, scorponok is the second coming of christ.
  • Booster_BlueBooster_Blue Posts: 580
    edited November 2018
    Anyone have a duped 5* yet?
  • ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited November 2018
    pd2bcxebz452.png
    4h90n857l7s7.png
    Scorponok looks a bit more red than usual. Visual glitch? This is on Android btw.
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    pd2bcxebz452.png
    4h90n857l7s7.png
    Scorponok looks a bit more red than usual. Visual glitch? This is on Android btw.

Mine also look like this. I'm using Android
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Anyone have a duped 5* yet?

I’ve got 5 5star bots none duplicated yet lol
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    pd2bcxebz452.png
    4h90n857l7s7.png

Sweet Jeebus
    You now have the ultimate MEGATRONUS killer @ScarredArachnid333
    What a dodgy twerp Kabam used to counter Mojo Jojo.
    Next up:
    Unicron<Burgertron
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    MEGATRONUS vs Scorponokh9fgi91j18zm.jpg
    lxp3svf5e9jo.png
  • RemmieRemmie Posts: 212
    pd2bcxebz452.png
    4h90n857l7s7.png

Mine looks like this after numerous restarts .
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    Remmie wrote: »
    pd2bcxebz452.png
    4h90n857l7s7.png

Mine looks like this after numerous restarts .

same on my android. ios is normal
  • So who is the best warrior now?
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Still Bludgeon for me lol but Scorponok is awesome
  • Drift and Arcee all the way, But the Arachnid may also share the title
  • Chrome2279 wrote: »
    So who is the best warrior now?

Depends if you can run a beast wars team if so scorponok for sure with his bleeds heals and backfire but if not I would say skullface
  • So, Are here anyone who knew SoundWave and Scorponok heavy can be sidestepped even know f you're against the wall.
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    So, Are here anyone who knew SoundWave and Scorponok heavy can be sidestepped even know f you're against the wall.

Its possible.
  • DonApis wrote: »
    So, Are here anyone who knew SoundWave and Scorponok heavy can be sidestepped even know f you're against the wall.

Its possible.

It just found it recently when I was against the wall,and he threw heavy , so try this I have nothing to loose and it worked!
  • I'd like to share a video showing some of Scorponok's abilities & synergies in action. Hope it helps those still deciding about getting him or not. Or maybe you prefer a more visual supplement to the intel report and in-game texts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Asxw_58h8wI
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    He's too timid to step to the foreground when doing the winning pose?
  • He's too timid to step to the foreground when doing the winning pose?

seems like he doesn't want the spotlight during his spotlight month :D
  • Why 9yiqqqndv3vq.png
    Why he looks so red?
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    DonApis wrote: »

Its possible.

It just found it recently when I was against the wall,and he threw heavy , so try this I have nothing to loose and it worked!

is it a double move? i'm able to side step the first part but I get hit by following waves. maybe it's still too slow
  • C0M1C5C0M1C5 Posts: 42
    Has anyone tried using Primal against Scorp (with signature unlocked) in raids/defense, I find it very hard to beat him?

Scorps signature totally took out my primal. Scorp manages to heal more from my damage dealt because he keeps gaining venom charges (up to 11 at one time). I keep dodging his heavy, and SP2 (basically any attacks that deplete the venom charges), and most of the time Scorp throws out sp1.
    In the end scorp manages to chip away at my bot and I lose. I have tried to on purposely let scorp deplete his venom charges by giving him free hits, but that was not a good idea as I tend to raid against much higher level bots so can't afford to get hit much.

I will use a different bot against scorp now, but didn't expect Primal (one of the better bots, who also has class advantage) to have such a hard time, especially when playing like a ninja is actually a disavantage.
  • C0M1C5 wrote: »
    Has anyone tried using Primal against Scorp (with signature unlocked) in raids/defense, I find it very hard to beat him?

Scorps signature totally took out my primal. Scorp manages to heal more from my damage dealt because he keeps gaining venom charges (up to 11 at one time). I keep dodging his heavy, and SP2 (basically any attacks that deplete the venom charges), and most of the time Scorp throws out sp1.
    In the end scorp manages to chip away at my bot and I lose. I have tried to on purposely let scorp deplete his venom charges by giving him free hits, but that was not a good idea as I tend to raid against much higher level bots so can't afford to get hit much.

I will use a different bot against scorp now, but didn't expect Primal (one of the better bots, who also has class advantage) to have such a hard time, especially when playing like a ninja is actually a disavantage.

Yeah, Scorponok has some abilities that don't really fit a Warrior. The most useful Bot against him for me was Cheetor due to his Heal Block
  • PyrusPrimePyrusPrime Posts: 177
    edited November 2018
    Also a heads up for new players do not use mirage against him LMAO he builds up venom charges to sick level I was messing to see how high I could buff him up at one point he had 15 I may make a vid for kicks lol