Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Introducing: Tier 3 Class Essence Daily Missions

13»

Comments

• Options
    DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    Kenny wrote: »
    DonApis wrote: »
    Jazz444 wrote: »
    I have to say Kabam has a huge chest error no one gets any good rewards anymore out of those chests
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Rimehaven @Kabam Tenebrous @Kabam Custos can you guys please look into the T3 class chest errors please???

What error?

There’s a visual bug in the dailies. If you pick up a 3 star Chest it shows as a two star one in the final results. Pretty sure miike confirmed it as only a visual bug somewhere though.

I know about the glitch. That is why is ask him
  • Options
    Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Kenny wrote: »
    DonApis wrote: »
    Jazz444 wrote: »
    I have to say Kabam has a huge chest error no one gets any good rewards anymore out of those chests
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Rimehaven @Kabam Tenebrous @Kabam Custos can you guys please look into the T3 class chest errors please???

What error?

There’s a visual bug in the dailies. If you pick up a 3 star Chest it shows as a two star one in the final results. Pretty sure miike confirmed it as only a visual bug somewhere though.

Yes exactly that’s what I mean thanks Kenny
  • Options
    Ok I was expecting the 1800-2000 enemy ratings from before, NOT 4000-5000! THAT’S DOUBLE MY MOST POWERFUL BOT!!! I CALL UNFAIR ADVANTAGE!!!
  • Options
    Ok I was expecting the 1800-2000 enemy ratings from before, NOT 4000-5000! THAT’S DOUBLE MY MOST POWERFUL BOT!!! I CALL UNFAIR ADVANTAGE!!!

Not at all, if your at the point where you need a variety of t3C to progress, then the opponents are a non issue. A good synergy setup, high forge and a team of r4 4* should stroll it.
  • Options
    SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    edited November 2018

You need r4 bots to r5 , and r4 bots easily reach 2800-3000, with advantage , 3200-3500.
    Give me a 3000 bot against a bunch of 4400 bots.
    Pretty confident I can assure you "PERFECT" fights.
  • Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    8vfgn2frera5.png

Yeah, shows up as a 2 star chest, but tapping on it brings up a 1 star.
  • Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    And until I get one, I’m going to claim that a full t3 spark from a chest is a hoax. :s
  • Options
    Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    The full T3 class spark inside the chest was true I should’ve taken a photo of it
  • Options
    KennyKenny Posts: 309

If that’s the case then you really aren’t in need of t3c. Maybe t2a and/or t3b is what you should grind for.

4500 is honestly way lower than I was expecting.

You need r4 bots to r5 , and r4 bots easily reach 2800-3000, with advantage , 3200-3500.
    Give me a 3000 bot against a bunch of 4400 bots.
    Pretty confident I can assure you "PERFECT" fights.

No mods always helps lol
  • Options
    Darm0k wrote: »
    And until I get one, I’m going to claim that a full t3 spark from a chest is a hoax. :s

Yeah, it is possible buddy
    I got a full T3 class spark from one!
  • Options
    That was the best chest ever!! Lol!!
  • Options
    Now if only they will add t2a quests in the dailies...