Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Who do we have playing??

13»

Comments

• Options
    KennyKenny Posts: 309
    Human Intel Report: Kenny

From the United States comes the noobiest player of them all!

Abilities: Playing horribly, Blocking, and Dragging Out

During fights: has a 99% chance to make a stupid mistake.

While on global chat: 98% chance to block idiots, morons, and flat earth believers.

Posts and disscussions: 100% chance to make them way longer than necessary.

Special attacks:

Special 1: 99% chance to skip what you read and keep blabbering ok anyways.

Special 2: 50% chance to fight against rok Mixmaster or rotk Primal 87 times in a row.

Special 3: why are you still reading this?

That’s the specifics on my background with this game. I only really know about transformers because of the Micheal Bay films and thought it was a cool concept. I stumbled across this game and enjoy it enough to come back everyday.

Other things I can share is I go to a room filled with debt, err, I mean college. I also enjoy learning about all the various things that go into making video games :smiley:
  • Options
    Looks like I'm one of the youngest here!

Hello, everyone. My in - game name is the same and I have been playing this game from the past 6 months. I am 14 years old and in the penultimate year of high school. I live in Bangalore, India although I have also lived in Phoenix, Arizona and Dubai.

I got into Transformers through Transformers Prime, and I have been addicted to it ever since. I even have my own collection, which comprises of some 70+ Transformers toys ranging from leader class ones to scout class. I am also what you might call a nerd, since I know a lot about Transformers trivia (thanks to tfwiki.net). I also love academics.

I think that's all about me there is!
  • Options
    Accountant
  • Options
    Optima1POptima1P Posts: 136
    Looks like I'm one of the youngest here!

Hello, everyone. My in - game name is the same and I have been playing this game from the past 6 months. I am 14 years old and in the penultimate year of high school. I live in Bangalore, India although I have also lived in Phoenix, Arizona and Dubai.

I got into Transformers through Transformers Prime, and I have been addicted to it ever since. I even have my own collection, which comprises of some 70+ Transformers toys ranging from leader class ones to scout class. I am also what you might call a nerd, since I know a lot about Transformers trivia (thanks to tfwiki.net). I also love academics.

I think that's all about me there is!

Yo! My in-game name is the same here. I've been here since last December, and I was super lucky to have gotten a 4-Star Dinobot out of the Megatron crystal when it was released.

I am 16 years old and in my sophomore year of high school. I currently live in the PNW of America, so I live decently, but not terribly, close to the Kabam Headquarters.

I got into Transformers by a friend who introduced the Machinima Combiner Wars to me. Then he let me borrow his COMPLETE set of TF: Animated, which is arguably one of the best Transformers shows before Prime. I have since become a collector of TF toys, my first purchase being an MPP-10 Commander (Optimus Prime), and my latest purchase a bundle of POTP toys: two Cutthroats, a Sinnertwin, Grimlock, and Jazz. I also have the Micronus, Vector, and Liege Maximo Prime Masters, Titans Return Hot Rod, and I am planning to get POTP Optimal Optimus.