Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

G1 Megatron vs g1 prime

2»

Comments

• Options
    R1 5* g1 Megatron
    It's difficult to choose but after getting a 4-Star Megatron and 4-Star Optimus on the same day, I'm gonna have to go with Megatron. Like OP, he has Armor Break, but also much more, such as Weakness, which can be very useful against Enemies with high Pi and Damage, and he has a very slow, but powerful shock. And the fact that all of these can be permanent shows how much utility Megatron has. OP is a high tier Damage Bot, but Megatron has more utilities that make him greater than Prime. Also, Megatron''s wide variety of synergies with Soundwave, Shockwave, Starscream, and Megatronous make him stand out.
  • Options
    Why make the choice? I bring them both on my spotlight team, and certainly don’t regret it. Prime with ratchet synergy handles long or awkward fights, megs handles anything else.

I’ve said this before, but they’re in a class of their own, shared maybe with shockwave and megatronus. Being so capable of success even against class disadvantage and the utility offered by both makes it worth doubling up on tacticians.