Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

New content please Kabam

2»

Comments

• Options
    SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    It's already a miracle Miike just decided to just swing by and this thread wasn't yet closed by any moderator.

I think Mike knows that you can't put out a forest fire with a squirt gun. The fires will rage and rage but eventually the fires do die out on their own. I think they're just waiting for that to happen.
  • Options
    Synthwave wrote: »
    It's already a miracle Miike just decided to just swing by and this thread wasn't yet closed by any moderator.

I think Mike knows that you can't put out a forest fire with a squirt gun. The fires will rage and rage but eventually the fires do die out on their own. I think they're just waiting for that to happen.

Yeah but kabam doesn't care what happens it seems.
  • Options
    BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Synthwave wrote: »

Should've raked the floor first.

Honestly though, a lot of decent, albeit monotonous comments here (coz they ain't addressed, and overflow from similar threads) NEVER EVER GET A MOD RESPONSE.

Most of these guys want the game to do well, that's all.

I love hearing things about people playing online games years after initial release, with passionate communities.
    I want that for F2F, however unlikely
  • Options
    HrockHrock Posts: 132
    Bummer. Ive never been a gamer before this app. I actually like Marvel more and wanted to like and play mcoc first with my kids. But its so one dimensional or single linear play stunk. Character movement is jagged. This game had 360 play requiring skill and better graphics. It could have succeeded with some marketing and care. Kabam managemnt really screwed their shot at another big title imo. This was only mobile game that got me to spend actual cash.