Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

A change of attitude - To help Kabaam and ourselves

Gentlemen I believe it’s time we become more positive, we have been throwing rotten apples and banana peels at Kabaam since the game began to fall. I know they aren’t perfect, however our tactics to save this game must change.. the rottenness stops here! It’s all or nothing now so let’s cheer up, because I think December will bring a new age for this game.

I’m not saying let’s all love Kabaam and send them kisses, but these foroums have got to lighten up, maybe with a better attitude Kabaam will improve and so will we. Let’s work together and stop being enemies and begin to move forward to a brighter future of TFTF! Till all are one.

Special thanks to @Jazz444 for giving a more positive view on things

Comments

• tiy55c9jttud.png
    y49ka8k3aqfh.jpeg
    Pizza Time
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    tiy55c9jttud.png
    y49ka8k3aqfh.jpeg
    Pizza Time

Doctor Connors!!!
  • ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited November 2018
    Kitten wrote: »
    tiy55c9jttud.png
    y49ka8k3aqfh.jpeg
    Pizza Time

Doctor Connors!!!

Give me rent!

OK, jokes aside. I think that even thought Kabam has been slacking a bit and there has been a lack of communication, things are slowly getting better, with Tier 4 Knight Crystals, Tier 3 Class Sparks Fragment quest , and T3a Spark Frags. It's a start, and @Kabam Custos has stated they have been listening in a well constructed essay. So we should cut the Kabam team some slack, it doesn't mean we shouldn't keep them in check, but a little positivity helps. Plus it's Christmas time, the time to be jolly.
    tiy55c9jttud.png
    y49ka8k3aqfh.jpeg
    Pizza Time

Doctor Connors!!!

Give me rent!

OK, jokes aside. I think that even thought Kabam has been slacking a bit and there has been a lack of communication, things are slowly getting better, with Tier 4 Knight Crystals, Tier 3 Class Sparks Fragment quest , and T3a Spark Frags. It's a start, and @Kabam Custos has stated they have been listening in a well constructed essay. So we should cut the Kabam team some slack, it doesn't mean we shouldn't keep them in check, but a little positivity helps. Plus it's Christmas time, the time to be jolly.

You’ll get your rent when you FIX THIS DAMN GAME!! I mean door

Yeah I’m very happy that they’re giving us this event, it may not exactly be new content but it’s still cool and shows kabaam does care, like that story when the guy got everything back when he ranked up the wrong bot
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Next week is the start of the raid event, hopefully it'll kickstart any special plans for December. I mean come on it's December, how won't they do anything special, even if it ends up being Bumblebee's gauntlet again
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    Next week is the start of the raid event, hopefully it'll kickstart any special plans for December. I mean come on it's December, how won't they do anything special, even if it ends up being Bumblebee's gauntlet again

One thing I wish for is them making just this month easier with chips, maybe make the 5* 750,000 instead of a million because we have Christmas and all that
  • Hbomb76Hbomb76 Posts: 101
    Until we get new content & communication we have to keep on posting & asking for new content. No stopping. The black Friday deals are a joke, £99 for a random 5*.
    Hbomb76 wrote: »
    Until we get new content & communication we have to keep on posting & asking for new content. No stopping. The black Friday deals are a joke, £99 for a random 5*.

Yes there’s nothing wrong with asking Kabaam but all this negativity clearly working, I’m not forcing you to lighten up but it would really help us. And the deals, I don’t think the £100 5* is a bad deal there’s some good god tier fives in there but I think for Black Friday it should be £50-£70
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Gentlemen I believe it’s time we become more positive, we have been throwing rotten apples and banana peels at Kabaam since the game began to fall. I know they aren’t perfect, however our tactics to save this game must change.. the rottenness stops here! It’s all or nothing now so let’s cheer up, because I think December will bring a new age for this game.

I’m not saying let’s all love Kabaam and send them kisses, but these foroums have got to lighten up, maybe with a better attitude Kabaam will improve and so will we. Let’s work together and stop being enemies and begin to move forward to a brighter future of TFTF! Till all are one.

Thank you for mentioning me
    I myself have never bashed Kabam I love these guys their awesome 👏
    I’m glad to see there will be a change in attitude lol
    Take care guys (Till All Are One)
    I just can’t wait for December’s bot 😀
  • Kitten wrote: »

Didn’t you retire? I think your the last one who should be talking about positivity. But, I don’t want to end it on a negative note. I am still optimistic that we will get some more content. Personally I’m not asking for too much. Between arena raids and am I have stuff to do. But I do think those things need to be updated. I am not for alliance war, but I would love to see some other type of alliance vs alliance competition. I said it before, this is the best mobile game I have ever played. I would love to keep playing for time to come.

Yes there’s nothing wrong with asking Kabaam but all this negativity clearly working, I’m not forcing you to lighten up but it would really help us. And the deals, I don’t think the £100 5* is a bad deal there’s some good god tier fives in there but I think for Black Friday it should be £50-£70

Unless you get a hound or windblade

Windblade is amazing that’s who everyone wants
    Well mostly everyone 😄

Didn’t you retire? I think your the last one who should be talking about positivity. But, I don’t want to end it on a negative note. I am still optimistic that we will get some more content. Personally I’m not asking for too much. Between arena raids and am I have stuff to do. But I do think those things need to be updated. I am not for alliance war, but I would love to see some other type of alliance vs alliance competition. I said it before, this is the best mobile game I have ever played. I would love to keep playing for time to come.

... I don’t want to say too much, but forging all my bots doesn’t mean I’m completely done, I still really care for this game. It’s helped me a lot, and it’s in my opinion the best transformers video game out there
    You can play casual, or go all out and be the very best, I think it’s still a great game for newcomers however it has become a bit slow to improve however there is always hope, we just got the T4 knight crystal event and I do believe it will get better from there
    Jazz444 wrote: »

Well mostly everyone 😄

Yessir idk why he still doesn’t like her I think she’s amazing a bit like Jazz who is my favourite scout

Well mostly everyone 😄

Yessir idk why he still doesn’t like her I think she’s amazing a bit like Jazz who is my favourite scout

I dislike windblade like you disliked ironhide. Windblade is a tad bit overrated and other scouts are better. Eg: jazz, cheetor, barricade, sideswipe

Well mostly everyone 😄

I dislike windblade like you disliked ironhide. Windblade is a tad bit overrated and other scouts are better. Eg: jazz, cheetor, barricade, sideswipe

I get you there, I do think ironhide is a very powerful bot though, it’s more of an act me hating on ih... but windblade on swordsmasters is really not overrated
  • Optima1POptima1P Posts: 136
    Black Friday deals turned out all right. I got a couple more 4-Stars on my team! I still wish I had pulled a 5-Star though...

Well mostly everyone 😄

Well that’s a fun twist to this game everyone loves different bots
    Because all players and bots have different fighting styles 💡👍😁
  • Jazz444 wrote: »

Well mostly everyone 😄

Mv1 prime.rhinox,shockwave, Soundwave, ironhide and starscream same, Megatron ROTF, bonecrusher, barricade same. Sideswipe, mirage, scout shark, arcee same. Bludgeon, drift, windblade, warrior shark same. Ultra Magnus prowl tech and TAC shark same. Ramjet and wasp same. GRINDOR and demo shark same. Not all bots have different fighting styles. A lot of the same to another bot.

Well mostly everyone 😄

Mv1 prime.rhinox,shockwave, Soundwave, ironhide and starscream same, Megatron ROTF, bonecrusher, barricade same. Sideswipe, mirage, scout shark, arcee same. Bludgeon, drift, windblade, warrior shark same. Ultra Magnus prowl tech and TAC shark same. Ramjet and wasp same. GRINDOR and demo shark same. Not all bots have different fighting styles. A lot of the same to another bot.

MV1 is melee combat, shockwave needs to use block and use ranged, soundwave relies on heavies and power gain, is ironhide relies on heavies only, starscream relies on just basic ranged. They are all different play styles, not the same.

Roft megatron relies on charging up and heavies, Bonecrusher relies on getting hit and basically anything, barricade relies on basic ranged. Different play styles not the same

I agree windblade and drift have similar play styles but not bludgeon, relies on heavies and specials

Ultra magnus relies on mainly his specials, prowl is mainly dodging for power gain, not the same (but most sharks have similar play styles)

Ramjet is totally different from wasp as wasp is just purely ranged only and ramjet is heavies and special (for stun) so completely different

Grindor and demo shark do have similar play styles (i agree there) so yes, most bots do have different play styles.

Now to the subject of the thread, when that boycott was happening, only thing I done was put weak bots on my base, i continued to buy because i wanted this game to succeed. This is one of my favourite games and if people stop spending, kabam will stop the game (because why would someone work on something they don’t make profit on) and when people say that this game is going to die, then it most likely will die. We need to stay positive, kabam just wants a break then they will continue on this game soon, be patient and be positive. It’s the only way the game will survive

Well mostly everyone 😄

MV1 is melee combat, shockwave needs to use block and use ranged, soundwave relies on heavies and power gain, is ironhide relies on heavies only, starscream relies on just basic ranged. They are all different play styles, not the same.

Roft megatron relies on charging up and heavies, Bonecrusher relies on getting hit and basically anything, barricade relies on basic ranged. Different play styles not the same

I agree windblade and drift have similar play styles but not bludgeon, relies on heavies and specials

Ultra magnus relies on mainly his specials, prowl is mainly dodging for power gain, not the same (but most sharks have similar play styles)

Ramjet is totally different from wasp as wasp is just purely ranged only and ramjet is heavies and special (for stun) so completely different

Grindor and demo shark do have similar play styles (i agree there) so yes, most bots do have different play styles.

Now to the subject of the thread, when that boycott was happening, only thing I done was put weak bots on my base, i continued to buy because i wanted this game to succeed. This is one of my favourite games and if people stop spending, kabam will stop the game (because why would someone work on something they don’t make profit on) and when people say that this game is going to die, then it most likely will die. We need to stay positive, kabam just wants a break then they will continue on this game soon, be patient and be positive. It’s the only way the game will survive

I believe @OptimalOptimus_MV1 meant fighting animations, not abilities. But @Jazz444 's comment was about abilities and not fighting styles.
  • that1guythat1guy Posts: 374
    Positive or not, the decision to support this game solely is on the executive level of Kabam. If the numbers of players is increasin, whether it's due to toy sales, or movie tickets, you can expect Kabam to add more content. It all depends on how much of a money maker a IP property is, and when you compare transformers to marvel you see how big of a difference there is in terms of potential plauerbase.

That being said, it's not the deals you should be happy about, as that means nothing in the overall longevity of the game, but rather how well the Bee movie will perform. If that does well and Kabam sees more downloads, who knows.

Well mostly everyone 😄

I believe @OptimalOptimus_MV1 meant fighting animations, not abilities. But @Jazz444 's comment was about abilities and not fighting styles.

Yeah I meant that. And rhinox has a different fighting style my bad.
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015

j8i5o1duny6c.png
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I was down on them recently until Miike came through for me. I feel some really do care, but maybe have their hands tied. I feel the lack of communication is a concern, but I kinda think it happens above the level of the guys tasked with reporting it.
    All in all I want this game to survive. I'd rather have a game that's fun but maybe a tad boring for a while than no game at all. I love this game. The bots are great, and the newer abilities are really well thought out. I can't wait for Decembers bot...as long as it's not Crosshairs...never was a fan of that guy.
  • DrShotgun wrote: »
    I was down on them recently until Miike came through for me. I feel some really do care, but maybe have their hands tied. I feel the lack of communication is a concern, but I kinda think it happens above the level of the guys tasked with reporting it.
    All in all I want this game to survive. I'd rather have a game that's fun but maybe a tad boring for a while than no game at all. I love this game. The bots are great, and the newer abilities are really well thought out. I can't wait for Decembers bot...as long as it's not Crosshairs...never was a fan of that guy.

Except spice. Still annoyed at kabam for their lackluster performance and other issues. The game is great but kabams the problem.
  • AAGZ0921AAGZ0921 Posts: 194
    edited November 2018
    Cutting them slack? Until they fix the never ending crashing and freezing then they don't deserve any sympathy. They only listen to money.
  • AAGZ0921 wrote: »
    Cutting them slack? Until they fix the never ending crashing and freezing then they don't deserve any sympathy. They only listen to money.

All I get is lag. If I play on an old device, my game will crash but not on my apple iPad mini 4. Almost a year old