Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

A change of attitude - To help Kabaam and ourselves

2»

Comments

• Options
    Hbomb76Hbomb76 Posts: 101
    edited November 2018
    Never cut Kabam slack until we get -
    *new content (Act 4), a new game mode
    *The ability to use set relics for every game mode
    *No more lagging & freezing resulting in health penalties.
    *New alliance map
    Basically a decent & full update.
  • Options
    KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Hbomb76 wrote: »
    *New alliance map

My point is how about we try be nice cos being mad and salty clearly hasn’t worked
  • Options
    BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Kitten wrote: »
    Hbomb76 wrote: »
    *New alliance map

My point is how about we try be nice cos being mad and salty clearly hasn’t worked

Let's just say you come up with a product.
    And like all things, there are bound to be issues, whether with your designers, workers, staff, product problems, QC, etc.

There will be customer complaints.

Personally, i prefer to deal with customers that give coherent, measured responses and questions, instead of the dumb, banal, repetitious or downright mean spirited arses.
    Especially if your work is FREE FOR ALL, generally.
  • Options
    Null_XNull_X Posts: 13
    I want to be on good terms with Kabam and stand on the same side as them. But right now my progress is all kinds of messed up from the Scorponok bug that left the game unplayable (literally) for almost 2 weeks and we weren't compensated for it at all. I'm torn between trying to recover the progress and salavage as much as I can or just quitting at this point because when the quests for wheeljack messed up we got 110k chips for him but now when the game was down for a lot of players for 2 weeks because they didn't have any assets, there's nothing. Just sort of kills the fun in the game when it feels like they don't care that much that some of us couldn't play for almost 2 weeks.
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    What bug @Null_X ?
  • Options
    ktomovktomov Posts: 216
    What bug @Null_X ?

There were actually two separate cases of issues that rendered the game unplayable. One was with Android 9 and it took them 12 days to resolve it.
    https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/6754/assets-not-loading-properly/p1

And the second one was as it seems with phones/tablets using x86 architecture and it took them 8 or 9 days to resolve it
    https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/6657/ms-id-sparx-error-unknown/p1
  • Options
    Null_XNull_X Posts: 13
    ktomov wrote: »
    What bug @Null_X ?

There were actually two separate cases of issues that rendered the game unplayable. One was with Android 9 and it took them 12 days to resolve it.
    https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/6754/assets-not-loading-properly/p1

And the second one was as it seems with phones/tablets using x86 architecture and it took them 8 or 9 days to resolve it
    https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/6657/ms-id-sparx-error-unknown/p1

That ultimately proves my point more, as it was two issues that rendered the game unplayable for some. Yet there has been no compensation for it to the players as of yet, and to top it off, the original graphical error of Scorponok having the red patches is back again (I sent in a support ticket, was asked to reply back with more information after they misunderstood what I said, they have yet to respond to it as of yet). But when the issue with Wheeljack quest occured, the game was still very much playable and we were essentially given a free 4 star Wheeljack. To clarify, I'm not asking for a 4 star Scorponok necessarily, I just think some compensation is (very much) deserved for those of us who lost a lot of progress from being unable to play for almost 2 weeks total. My raid chips, gold, bot upgrades, and event progression took a major hit, and while I was unable to participate in Alliance Missions, my alliance lost a lot of members and has been pretty inactive lately now. My point is I wish there was something to help mitigate these damages somewhat rather than leaving players such as myself limping along In the game. To that point, as long as nothing is done to that effect, I cannot in good faith out any money into this game at all. It would be buying back progress I should not have lost to begin with.
  • Options
    BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    ktomov wrote: »
    What bug @Null_X ?

I can pretty much confirm x86 Intel Android tablets can no longer run F2F properly after the 7.0 update.
    Tested on an Asus Zenpad (Z370CG, atom X3) or Zenpad S (Z580CA, atom Z3560).
    Truly terrible GUI rendering and lag
  • Options
    I cant be postitive as kabam has so many issues and problems and lackluster things. G1 jetfire lools amazing. Good tier 4 but what about the main ones and important ones?

I mean Looks