Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Sharkticons!

Does anyone have a max sharkticon? If so it would be nice to see because I bet hardly anyone has a max sharkticon duped or not. Also are sharks worth for missions like solo or raids?

Comments

• My max shark is at R2 and I don’t think I have any forge levels on him
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    There a video on YouTube of iNightSkies playing with his shark team. They're good bots, just don't have high stats. They have a decent synergy together...their real value is forge xp.
  • OptimalOptimus_MV1OptimalOptimus_MV1 Posts: 1,367
    edited November 2018
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    There a video on YouTube of iNightSkies playing with his shark team. They're good bots, just don't have high stats. They have a decent synergy together...their real value is forge xp.

Okay but are sharks good in raids/am? Good synergy buy why just forge. They are bots and can be used. I saw Inightskies video in that but they were only r3. Does anyone have a max ranked shark?
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998

Okay but are sharks good in raids/am? Good synergy buy why just forge. They are bots and can be used. I saw Inightskies video in that but they were only r3. Does anyone have a max ranked shark?

a fully level shark gives you more forge xp vs. a regular bot. if you search the threads, there was a write up/chart..and the best part of forging a shark is that it give you more sharks to forge (more so if you sig 100)
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    I only have rank 3 lol
    The Sharks are awesome for arena battles
    I’m tempted to rank some up some time and kick around with them in missions
  • Voltron wrote: »

a fully level shark gives you more forge xp vs. a regular bot. if you search the threads, there was a write up/chart..and the best part of forging a shark is that it give you more sharks to forge (more so if you sig 100)

So they are only forge fodder?
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    Voltron wrote: »

So they are only forge fodder?

pretty much, though nothing stopping you from using them if you like too. they do have a nice heal synergy and solo synergy. they're just weak compared to a equal leveled bots and can't take hits.

I found the thread

https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/4067/spark-academy-secret-of-the-sharkticons-read-b4-opening-your-3-shark-crystal-calendar-reward
  • Sharktickons are boring; they "mirror" abilities of existing bots.

Give me Skybyte or an Allicon.

Don't have any sharktickons here.
  • Sharktickons are boring; they "mirror" abilities of existing bots.

Give me Skybyte or an Allicon.

Don't have any sharktickons here.

Skybyte would be a real treat to this game.
  • But does anyone have a max ranked shark?
  • AAGZ0921AAGZ0921 Posts: 194
    They're so "good", I forged all 6 of them without getting them to R2. They were all 4*.
  • Sharks are definitely meant for forging. They give huge bonus forge xp. I pump most of my signature programs into them. Some prefer using programs on regular bots to power their sig lvls and in turn recieve bot shards for forging but for me forging is just so tedious and resource consuming but also important.

As for their abilities as useable bots, they're okay. At high sig lvl the tech shark's spc1 is one of the strongest power drains in the game. Warrior shark's bleed is nasty. When ran together they have the healing synergy.

But really sharks were put into the game to help us with forging.
  • asparagus wrote: »
    Sharks are definitely meant for forging. They give huge bonus forge xp. I pump most of my signature programs into them. Some prefer using programs on regular bots to power their sig lvls and in turn recieve bot shards for forging but for me forging is just so tedious and resource consuming but also important.

As for their abilities as useable bots, they're okay. At high sig lvl the tech shark's spc1 is one of the strongest power drains in the game. Warrior shark's bleed is nasty. When ran together they have the healing synergy.

So how would you get more sharkticons then?
  • asparagus wrote: »
    Sharks are definitely meant for forging. They give huge bonus forge xp. I pump most of my signature programs into them. Some prefer using programs on regular bots to power their sig lvls and in turn recieve bot shards for forging but for me forging is just so tedious and resource consuming but also important.

Get the 2 * sharks from raid store when there in and level and forge them for 3 * shards then to 4*
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Apart from the two shark weeks you've missed, I'd say they mainly come from rotating Raid store items.

• PyrusPrime wrote: »
    asparagus wrote: »

Get the 2 * sharks from raid store when there in and level and forge them for 3 * shards then to 4*

And when you buy the 3 it'll be a while before you get them back
  • So how would you get more sharkticons then?
    Apart from the two shark weeks you've missed, I'd say they mainly come from rotating Raid store items.

Hey i have done 1 week of sharks and have 3 4 star sharks
  • Yah, there have been two shark events. I'm sure there will be another. Just hit that event pretty hard. When you forge your sharks away you receive shark crystal shards. This is another reason to pump sig programs into them. I recently forged away all of my sharks and instantly had enough shards that I have all six four star sharks again, all duped multiple times. Two star shark crystals are a rotating raid store item. They aren't much but honestly if you get some dupes and put sigs in them they'll get you off to a good start. But the main source for sharks are shark events and then if you feed programs to your sharks, they'll just feed a new batch when you forge them away.