New Monthly Objectives

Commanders!

When Jetfire is released today, there will be NEW monthly objectives!

First, we're adding Objectives for obtaining and Ranking Up a 5-Star Jetfire! Now, you'll get even more rewards for saving up all of those Chips for the 5-Star Version.

The "Complete All" objective now awards a 5-Star Tech Awakening Program and 10,000 5-Star Shards

Getting a 5-Star Jetfire is still a tall order, so don't worry! The previous "Complete All" is now "Complete 16", allowing Commanders to pick and choose which to do. For instance, you don't have to complete the 5-Star Objectives, or you can skip the "Rank a 3-Star" objectives, and focus on mastering Spotlight Missions instead!

Good luck, Commanders!
Tagged:

Comments

• VavatronVavatron Posts: 323
    Amazing.
  • kg3cevyuk24z.gif

Thanks!
  • SkäggSkägg Posts: 29
    @Kabam Miike This is beyond awesome, thank you!
  • KittenKitten Posts: 471
    Brilliant beyond belief I’m sure the top players will love this!
  • Canuck33Canuck33 Posts: 86
    Very nice surprise!! Great job on the reward upgrades this month Kabam team. I'm motivated to get me a 5* Jetfire now, maybe just in time for Christmas! lol.
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 383
    That’s amazing Kabam.
    Thank you
  • w8o5jct34pr4.jpeg.....
  • Sycko5Sycko5 Posts: 111
    Awesome job Kabam! You guys did great this update 😊
  • If only this came out during megatronus spotlight..... I got everything except finish master, it was just too much. Literally the only objective left and the closest I’ve came to completing them all in a month.

Still though, glad to see this. Liking the changes recently in general
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 728
    Wow amazing rewards in the new monthly objectives I hope it’s permanent
    Thanks so much @Kabam Miike and all you awesome Kabam team members 😁👍
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 1,554
    We miss @terminal to update how to get 1 million chips tutorial.
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 60
    100% exploring Expert gives you 3 chances to win a 5* Jetfire? Yes!! That is awesome! It’s gonna be worth it expending that Energon this month!
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 728
    Thanks so much again Kabam amazing objectives
    At 1st I wasn’t too sure because I don’t have luck getting to 1million chips lol 😂
    But looking at all the other objectives I think 🤔 I’ll have fun doing those (:
  • PyrusPrimePyrusPrime Posts: 176
    Ok colour me impressed great new rewards lo g term or only for Christmas? No matter thanks Kabam makes a nice Birthday present (Dec 25)
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 1,554
    @Kabam Miike It's time to ask nicely again: will the raid week remain the same or will you cut down the outcome per round?
  • ÆnigmaÆnigma Posts: 208
    @Kabam Miike It's time to ask nicely again: will the raid week remain the same or will you cut down the outcome per round?

It's been set for 2 months now I think. I don't think it's being altered.
  • @Kabam Miike It's time to ask nicely again: will the raid week remain the same or will you cut down the outcome per round?

He said we shouldn't ask.