Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

New Monthly Objectives

Commanders!

When Jetfire is released today, there will be NEW monthly objectives!

First, we're adding Objectives for obtaining and Ranking Up a 5-Star Jetfire! Now, you'll get even more rewards for saving up all of those Chips for the 5-Star Version.

The "Complete All" objective now awards a 5-Star Tech Awakening Program and 10,000 5-Star Shards

Getting a 5-Star Jetfire is still a tall order, so don't worry! The previous "Complete All" is now "Complete 16", allowing Commanders to pick and choose which to do. For instance, you don't have to complete the 5-Star Objectives, or you can skip the "Rank a 3-Star" objectives, and focus on mastering Spotlight Missions instead!

Good luck, Commanders!
Tagged:

Comments

• VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    Amazing.
  • kg3cevyuk24z.gif

Thanks!
  • SkäggSkägg Posts: 38
    @Kabam Miike This is beyond awesome, thank you!
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Brilliant beyond belief I’m sure the top players will love this!
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    g6wktk5splxm.jpg
    is good
  • Canuck33Canuck33 Posts: 244
    Very nice surprise!! Great job on the reward upgrades this month Kabam team. I'm motivated to get me a 5* Jetfire now, maybe just in time for Christmas! lol.
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    That’s amazing Kabam.
    Thank you
  • w8o5jct34pr4.jpeg.....
  • Sycko5Sycko5 Posts: 206
    Awesome job Kabam! You guys did great this update 😊
  • If only this came out during megatronus spotlight..... I got everything except finish master, it was just too much. Literally the only objective left and the closest I’ve came to completing them all in a month.

Still though, glad to see this. Liking the changes recently in general
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Wow amazing rewards in the new monthly objectives I hope it’s permanent
    Thanks so much @Kabam Miike and all you awesome Kabam team members 😁👍
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    We miss @terminal to update how to get 1 million chips tutorial.
  • 100% exploring Expert gives you 3 chances to win a 5* Jetfire? Yes!! That is awesome! It’s gonna be worth it expending that Energon this month!
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Thanks so much again Kabam amazing objectives
    At 1st I wasn’t too sure because I don’t have luck getting to 1million chips lol 😂
    But looking at all the other objectives I think 🤔 I’ll have fun doing those (:
  • Ok colour me impressed great new rewards lo g term or only for Christmas? No matter thanks Kabam makes a nice Birthday present (Dec 25)
    @Kabam Miike It's time to ask nicely again: will the raid week remain the same or will you cut down the outcome per round?
  • ÆnigmaÆnigma Posts: 296
    @Kabam Miike It's time to ask nicely again: will the raid week remain the same or will you cut down the outcome per round?

It's been set for 2 months now I think. I don't think it's being altered.
  • @Kabam Miike It's time to ask nicely again: will the raid week remain the same or will you cut down the outcome per round?

He said we shouldn't ask.
    edited January 2019
    When are we getting credit for having 5 star Jazz, Motormaster, etc? @Kabam Miike
    ...also does anyone know when those Jetfire chips are converting?
    Jan 17th, as said.
    Okay thanks.