Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

So, who is the new Titan?

Comments

• BlackRazak wrote: »
    Judging by recent toy releases, Metroplex, Trypticon or Omega Supreme (Siege!).
    Or Unicron.
    But the release of Scorponok in game throws my theory out the window.

How does it throw your theory out the window? The game can have both Scorponoks.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    It has got to be Unicron for the 2019 Titan he’s in the game files
    edited December 2018
    Or it could be G1 Predaking
    Thier a Combiner but Titan class action figure size 21em8td7tj7d.png
    Please add Predaking some time Kabam
    Or Unicron.

It said a DECEPTICON titan
    Or Unicron.

They got Decepticon Bumblebees, so why not Decepticon Omega Supreme and Metroplex.
  • Probably leaning towards Trypticon, if so, this would also make a prediction I had about this game correct.
  • Everyone keeps saying unicron. Is unicron even a titan? From what i know, titans are City Sized Transformers with a faction. Unicron is a planet sized transformer who is neither autobot or decepticon, but a god going solo.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    I still think you are all taking the word "Titan" too literally in Transformers canon, when it could just be in the general sense of the word.
    It could be Predaking from the Prime series. He's heckin big, he's important, he's ancient, not a combiner or anything. I think it's Predaking from Prime.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    DaveJL wrote: »
    heckin.

Watch your language.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    edited December 2018
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    Or Unicron.

They got Decepticon Bumblebees, so why not Decepticon Omega Supreme and Metroplex.

Metrotitan does seem kind of left field, TBH

w1z3ymworxh8.jpg

How dare we get names or TF facts wrong, @ScarredArachnid333 .
    Do not anger hormonal, angst ridden fans
    You know better than that
    JUST KIDDING

TBF, I'm assuming the pictures of WFC Siege with the Decepticons having Omega Spreem in their ranks could be some McGuffin to move along the plot.
    Kitten wrote: »
    heckin.

Watch your language.

I'm watching it. What am I watching for?
  • ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited December 2018
    Here is all of Megatronous' juicy Dialogue:
    v3d56vr5oc8b.png
    v0yjnmxbsxhu.png
    aum555lvgce8.png
    de5njtfzv3q1.png
    l1ik8qevmklh.png
    yabyiwicn2wq.png
  • DaveJL wrote: »
    I still think you are all taking the word "Titan" too literally in Transformers canon, when it could just be in the general sense of the word.
    It could be Predaking from the Prime series. He's heckin big, he's important, he's ancient, not a combiner or anything. I think it's Predaking from Prime.

I don't thing Predaking is that big, also there's the fact that he says we're living on said Titan. I don't think Predaking has a form which allows Bots to inhabit him.
  • New Quintessa is on the loading screen (I think). Let's look at that and see what it looks like.
    4g07b7ukqnlb.png
    I’m still not 100% sure on the Titan for 2019
    But I think we’re going to get a Bumblebee event for a week challenge
    Because I just noticed Jetfire’s Spotlight Mission has 32days left

I don't thing Predaking is that big, also there's the fact that he says we're living on said Titan. I don't think Predaking has a form which allows Bots to inhabit him.

Predaking is massive compared to normal bots, but not big enough to be lived upon. I just read that to mean there was something ancient buried under New Quintessa and that when he said dwell upon, just meant more above rather than literally on.

The other titans were only cities yes? So is Unicron too big to be a titan?

It's probably Trypticon
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    edited December 2018
    xJamesss wrote: »
    Its probably Thanos

Wrong game bruh ....
    how about Tidal Wave?
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    edited December 2018

After Megatronus brought up a titan, Prime asked him if he was now a cityspeaker. From what I recall from the Prime Wars trilogy, the cityspeakers were for those city bots like Metroplex.
    Slayer wrote: »
    Its probably Thanos

Wrong game bruh ....

I think it was sarcasm.
    Darm0k wrote: »

After Megatronus brought up a titan, Prime asked him if he was now a cityspeaker. From what I recall from the Prime Wars trilogy, the cityspeakers were for those city bots like Metroplex.
    Slayer wrote: »
    Its probably Thanos

Wrong game bruh ....

I think it was sarcasm.

Does that mean Trypticon he sure needs a city speaker lol
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Jazz444 wrote: »

Could be. But they probably won’t make you fight the titan. I mean, Jetfire can barely fit on the screen. They’ll probably make you fight his cityspeaker to beat the spotlight. And this titan’s cityspeaker will be... surprise! Megatronus. You get him as a final boss for yet another spotlight.
    Darm0k wrote: »
    Jazz444 wrote: »

Could be. But they probably won’t make you fight the titan. I mean, Jetfire can barely fit on the screen. They’ll probably make you fight his cityspeaker to beat the spotlight. And this titan’s cityspeaker will be... surprise! Megatronus. You get him as a final boss for yet another spotlight.

Trypticon's city speaker?
    Are we getting OCTONE/OCTANE/TANKOR/most underwhelming triple changer besides Sandstorm?

ffpm3g3hp9r1.jpg
    City. Speaker. Snacker.
  • DarkMatrixDarkMatrix Posts: 54
    edited December 2018
    x4lk2nbkw5qp.png

Nemesis of life? Opposite of life is death. Necro = death. Necrotitan. Makes sense to me anyone else?
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    "This planet begs for war, and is a nemesis of life." So it's a "planet" they're talking about, a planet they dwell on which is awakened by the Fallen. Consider the role of the Fallen being the harbinger of chaos, we know for sure they're talking about Unicron.
    DarkMatrix wrote: »
    x4lk2nbkw5qp.png

Nemesis of life? Opposite of life is death. Necro = death. Necrotitan. Makes sense to me anyone else?

well I just looked up Necrotitan and basically you're spot on.
  • DarkMatrix wrote: »
    x4lk2nbkw5qp.png

And there's the fact that the Necrotitan was called Quintessa, and this planet is called New Quintessa.
  • xJamesss wrote: »
    Its probably Thanos

I appreciate the play on words here.

• DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    edited December 2018
    I'm gonna have to agree with @ScarredArachnid333 ....they literally say Quintessa many times. How can this be a coincidence? Quintessa is a Titan, and isnt it the name of the planet were fighting on?
    G1 Predaking
    G1 Unicron
    Are the only massive bots in the game files so one of these guys
    Unless they add Trypticon?
    edited December 2018
    DarkMatrix wrote: »
    x4lk2nbkw5qp.png

And there's the fact that the Necrotitan was called Quintessa, and this planet is called New Quintessa.

Necrotitan, Metrotitan, ok.
    Quintessa?
    Hates being associated with weird TLK flying robo-witch!

w6tluvqkvlfp.jpg
    b3sogymewrcf.jpg