Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

So, who is the new Titan?

13»

Comments

• that1guythat1guy Posts: 374
    They should release Sqweeks, he trumps over any Titan.
  • Last month they did mentioned a larger Scorponok being in the planet too. So there is a possibility that it’s Scorponok. And if you can guess based on my username, I’d be all for that.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    that1guy wrote: »
    They should release Sqweeks, he trumps over any Titan.

He'd have to have his giant cobbled together canon arm though.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    G1 Unicron and G1 Predaking are the only Big Boys in the game files for now lol
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    Jazz444 wrote: »
    G1 Unicron and G1 Predaking are the only Big Boys in the game files for now lol

Your point is? They can add anyone at any time.
  • I was thinking, if G1 Predaking was in the planet, he wouldn't be combined it would be the individual bots that make up Predaking since we already have Tantrum, who is a part of Predaking, on the surface of New Quintessa. Plus Predaking is a combiner, not a titan bot.
  • this titan is probably Triptikon
  • I’m really starting to think it’s Unicron
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    edited December 2018
    Timfranco wrote: »
    I was thinking, if G1 Predaking was in the planet, he wouldn't be combined it would be the individual bots that make up Predaking since we already have Tantrum, who is a part of Predaking, on the surface of New Quintessa. Plus Predaking is a combiner, not a titan bot.

Well G1 Predaking is huge in Combiner form I know Predaking is coming someday it says so in the files
    But in this case a Decepticon Titan under the surface it’s probably planet eating Unicron
  • Jazz444 wrote: »
    I was thinking, if G1 Predaking was in the planet, he wouldn't be combined it would be the individual bots that make up Predaking since we already have Tantrum, who is a part of Predaking, on the surface of New Quintessa. Plus Predaking is a combiner, not a titan bot.

Well G1 Predaking is huge in Combiner form I know Predaking is coming someday it says so in the files
    But in this case a Decepticon Titan under the surface it’s probably planet eating Unicron

But unicron isn’t decepticon. Infact, the decepticons will team up with the autobots just to defeat unicron. So it cant be him.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    it's Necrotitan...
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    Jazz444 wrote: »

Dude. Enough with the game files. Those were in April. almost a year ago
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    DaveJL wrote: »
    it's Necrotitan...

Wait till the community whines, whinges and moans non-stop when Metrotitan is revealed to be slightly larger than Jetfire, has crappy skills and synergizes purely with Windblade and Shockwave.

By the way, i killed the poolboy
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    DaveJL wrote: »
    it's Necrotitan...

Wait till the community whines, whinges and moans non-stop when Metrotitan is revealed to be slightly larger than Jetfire, has crappy skills and synergizes purely with Windblade and Shockwave.

By the way, i killed the poolboy

really? Then whose wife have I been sleeping with? 🧐

Lets be honest, it doesn't matter who the titan is. Wont be playable I don't think and probably wont even be mentioned again. Much like the combiner hype after Tantrum...
  • My first guess is Trypticon based on the POTP short series.

Unicron would be a possibility; coincidentally Transformers Encore Unicron is also being released as a toy.