Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

What is this?

Found 2 glitches today in tftf, new s9lnde87g3oc.png
record :).

Comments

• SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    You know most of the glitches are removed if you just restart the game
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    1711 wrote: »
    Found 2 glitches today in tftf, new s9lnde87g3oc.png
    record :).

Glitches happen. Deal with it.
  • 17111711 Posts: 317
    edited December 2018
    Slayer wrote: »
    You know most of the glitches are removed if you just restart the game
    Yes I know that just want to point it out, as it is annoying to restart the game over and over again.

• Is Kabam supposed to read your mind about the device and mobile OS that you're running? We know about glitches and we deal with it.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    I hate it when my screen gets like that in the middle of a battle. Except it’s not a glitch, it a sign from some of the debris of the map.
  • Anyone else experiencing the glitch where when loading a fight the fight will start and you hear your bot getting beat but you are still seeing the load screen? This happens a few times a week and especially bothersome in AM. Can't do anything but close the app and suffer the 50% health loss.
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    MVSteve wrote: »
    Anyone else experiencing the glitch where when loading a fight the fight will start and you hear your bot getting beat but you are still seeing the load screen? This happens a few times a week and especially bothersome in AM. Can't do anything but close the app and suffer the 50% health loss.

yep - my fight with AM Cheetor. I assumed it was because i did a bunch of raids and jumped right into AM without restarting the app and/or letting the phone cool down.
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Voltron wrote: »
    MVSteve wrote: »
    Anyone else experiencing the glitch where when loading a fight the fight will start and you hear your bot getting beat but you are still seeing the load screen? This happens a few times a week and especially bothersome in AM. Can't do anything but close the app and suffer the 50% health loss.

yep - my fight with AM Cheetor. I assumed it was because i did a bunch of raids and jumped right into AM without restarting the app and/or letting the phone cool down.

Still i dont count it as your fault *cough* devs *cough*
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    Happens to me every day during AM. With Android devices, I have found that you can actually wait it out. Sometimes it takes a few minutes.