Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

What is this?

Found 2 glitches today in tftf, new s9lnde87g3oc.png
record :).

Comments

• Options
    SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    You know most of the glitches are removed if you just restart the game
  • Options
    ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    1711 wrote: »
    Found 2 glitches today in tftf, new s9lnde87g3oc.png
    record :).

Glitches happen. Deal with it.
  • Options
    17111711 Posts: 317
    edited December 2018
    Slayer wrote: »
    You know most of the glitches are removed if you just restart the game
    Yes I know that just want to point it out, as it is annoying to restart the game over and over again.

• Options
    Is Kabam supposed to read your mind about the device and mobile OS that you're running? We know about glitches and we deal with it.
  • Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    I hate it when my screen gets like that in the middle of a battle. Except it’s not a glitch, it a sign from some of the debris of the map.
  • Options
    Anyone else experiencing the glitch where when loading a fight the fight will start and you hear your bot getting beat but you are still seeing the load screen? This happens a few times a week and especially bothersome in AM. Can't do anything but close the app and suffer the 50% health loss.
  • Options
    VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    MVSteve wrote: »
    Anyone else experiencing the glitch where when loading a fight the fight will start and you hear your bot getting beat but you are still seeing the load screen? This happens a few times a week and especially bothersome in AM. Can't do anything but close the app and suffer the 50% health loss.

yep - my fight with AM Cheetor. I assumed it was because i did a bunch of raids and jumped right into AM without restarting the app and/or letting the phone cool down.
  • Options
    SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Voltron wrote: »
    MVSteve wrote: »

yep - my fight with AM Cheetor. I assumed it was because i did a bunch of raids and jumped right into AM without restarting the app and/or letting the phone cool down.

Still i dont count it as your fault *cough* devs *cough*
  • Options
    JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    Happens to me every day during AM. With Android devices, I have found that you can actually wait it out. Sometimes it takes a few minutes.