Home General Discussion

100% Ancient Sanctum Map 3 D100

Over the course of the last two months Omega Primes has been pushing the envelope towards something that many in our community thought was undoable. This morning, Omega achieved 100% on Map 3 Ancient Sanctum D100. Below is the screenshot as proof and also to show @Kabam Miike and @Kabam Vydious that we hope a new map is coming soon. Some of the Guys are allowed to post screenshots and videos from their fights and will do so throughout the day in this thread.

07b8ds3fxkgr.png

Shoutout to the guys below as some of the best. I hope others can join me in congratulating them as well. Awesome job last night fellas!!!

Jay32 Ghost
Inqosly Billups1201
Skagg D34thst4lker
Cbaum2 Asparagus
Crazylegs Aiet1
Ledestin Javi
Compa1 Smokesalot
Deeprime jscrilla
Sancheezy
«1

Comments

  • Awesome work
  • SkäggSkägg Posts: 38
    When will we get map4 @Kabam Miike, or do we need to run it 4x d100 first?

    Since 5* are out it seems logical to make a new map with 5* to fight and give us t4cc as rewards ontop of the other stuff.

    We want some harder content.
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    Nice job guys.
  • Congrats guys, you guys are champs
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,096
    Thats quite a feat. Tough fights
  • Way to go guys! Just in time for Christmas so Kabam can give us a new map as a present! Wishful thinking!
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,822
    Wicked job lads, even with max forge 5* r4 that requires some insane skill. I’m sure some just whale it out, but to those who can deal with d100 with minimal potions I give my absolute respect
  • I feel sorry who ever had to fight cheetor and rhinox. They would have been pains
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 627
    Congrats guys you’re the best.
  • McBusketMcBusket Posts: 174
    You guys should be awarded a special relic or something! That is amazing!

    Thanks for making the rest of us feel like we suck lol!
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,496
    BOFAD wrote: »
    Some of my fights from last night


    If the normal canon fodder bots are that tough, what the hell is primal like?
  • NidRobNidRob Posts: 185
    Congrats champs, you’re unbelievable
  • BOFADBOFAD Posts: 467
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    BOFAD wrote: »
    Some of my fights from last night


    If the normal canon fodder bots are that tough, what the hell is primal like?

    I actually didn’t fight him. 1 guy took him from 100 to 1% so I didn’t even get a chance lol
  • BOFADBOFAD Posts: 467
    @Jay32 has a wild pic he can post of his primal fight lol
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,822
    Jay32 wrote: »
    BOFAD wrote: »
    @Jay32 has a wild pic he can post of his primal fight lol

    Lol it might be one of the few times I ever beat himv85t1ntz1hkf.jpg

    Thank god for 1 hour timers :lol:
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 1,995
    BOFAD wrote: »
    Over the course of the last two months Omega Primes has been pushing the envelope towards something that many in our community thought was undoable. This morning, Omega achieved 100% on Map 3 Ancient Sanctum D100. Below is the screenshot as proof and also to show @Kabam Miike and @Kabam Vydious that we hope a new map is coming soon. Some of the Guys are allowed to post screenshots and videos from their fights and will do so throughout the day in this thread.

    07b8ds3fxkgr.png

    Shoutout to the guys below as some of the best. I hope others can join me in congratulating them as well. Awesome job last night fellas!!!

    Jay32 Ghost
    Inqosly Billups1201
    Skagg D34thst4lker
    Cbaum2 Asparagus
    Crazylegs Aiet1
    Ledestin Javi
    Compa1 Smokesalot
    Deeprime jscrilla
    Sancheezy

    Way to go team Omega Primes you are the Masters of Forged To Fight
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,711
    Good work. Really impressive stuff.

    Curious though, BOFAD, why do you end your combos with a light attack rather than a medium attack?
  • BOFADBOFAD Posts: 467
    DaveJL wrote: »
    Good work. Really impressive stuff.

    Curious though, BOFAD, why do you end your combos with a light attack rather than a medium attack?

    I don’t know I’m weird when it comes to fighting but yeah you aren’t the first to ask me that lol
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,711
    BOFAD wrote: »
    DaveJL wrote: »
    Good work. Really impressive stuff.

    Curious though, BOFAD, why do you end your combos with a light attack rather than a medium attack?

    I don’t know I’m weird when it comes to fighting but yeah you aren’t the first to ask me that lol

    Lol. I only ask because 2 ranged shots followed by a 5 hit combo made up of 3 light and 2 medium attacks is exactly half a power bar (under ordinary circumstances, so not Kickback or G1 Bee for example). So two full combos can be ended with an sp basically. Good if an sp1 is useful and definitely good to know if you can keep track of your combo meter without blocking or taking hits/random landed hits.

  • DaveJL wrote: »
    BOFAD wrote: »
    DaveJL wrote: »
    Good work. Really impressive stuff.

    Curious though, BOFAD, why do you end your combos with a light attack rather than a medium attack?

    I don’t know I’m weird when it comes to fighting but yeah you aren’t the first to ask me that lol

    Lol. I only ask because 2 ranged shots followed by a 5 hit combo made up of 3 light and 2 medium attacks is exactly half a power bar (under ordinary circumstances, so not Kickback or G1 Bee for example). So two full combos can be ended with an sp basically. Good if an sp1 is useful and definitely good to know if you can keep track of your combo meter without blocking or taking hits/random landed hits.

    You seriously just gave fighting advice to a guy who posted videos of himself completing d100 in AM and not using any items. Seriously?
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 784
    Nice work guys :):)
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 1,995
    BOFAD wrote: »
    Some of my fights from last night


    Wow 😮I’m amazed congrats buddy
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,711
    edited December 2018
    Jscrilla wrote: »
    DaveJL wrote: »
    BOFAD wrote: »
    DaveJL wrote: »
    Good work. Really impressive stuff.

    Curious though, BOFAD, why do you end your combos with a light attack rather than a medium attack?

    I don’t know I’m weird when it comes to fighting but yeah you aren’t the first to ask me that lol

    Lol. I only ask because 2 ranged shots followed by a 5 hit combo made up of 3 light and 2 medium attacks is exactly half a power bar (under ordinary circumstances, so not Kickback or G1 Bee for example). So two full combos can be ended with an sp basically. Good if an sp1 is useful and definitely good to know if you can keep track of your combo meter without blocking or taking hits/random landed hits.

    You seriously just gave fighting advice to a guy who posted videos of himself completing d100 in AM and not using any items. Seriously?

    No, I was explaining why I asked him. Did I suggest that he should do otherwise?

    Quite honestly though, ending with a light attack doesn't make much sense in view of that so maybe he had some sage advice as to why he does it. Imagine if he changes and gets EVEN BETTER. IMAGINE.

    Seriously, stop being an idiot and looking for arguments when there isn't an argument to be had here - I wasn't criticising, I've said good job, asked a simple question and just tried to start a conversation and provided something that other players might not know and might help others. If you want an argument, add me on LINE
  • That difficulty for many is unimaginable. Wonder how many money and time invested to achieve that.
  • I guess RotK or whatever they call. The bots' in AM is harder.
Sign In or Register to comment.