Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

100% Ancient Sanctum Map 3 D100

2»

Comments

• Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    Swipeprime wrote: »
    I guess RotK or whatever they call. The bots' in AM is harder.
    I had been there & I can asure you that Omega players are the best in the game, @BOFAD video is the average there & you can see he didn’t spend money nor much time.
    Those guys are doing Rotk on weekly basis just because they are bored.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    BOFAD wrote: »
    Over the course of the last two months Omega Primes has been pushing the envelope towards something that many in our community thought was undoable. This morning, Omega achieved 100% on Map 3 Ancient Sanctum D100. Below is the screenshot as proof and also to show @Kabam Miike and @Kabam Vydious that we hope a new map is coming soon. Some of the Guys are allowed to post screenshots and videos from their fights and will do so throughout the day in this thread.

07b8ds3fxkgr.png

Shoutout to the guys below as some of the best. I hope others can join me in congratulating them as well. Awesome job last night fellas!!!

Jay32 Ghost
    Inqosly Billups1201
    Skagg D34thst4lker
    Cbaum2 Asparagus
    Crazylegs Aiet1
    Ledestin Javi
    Compa1 Smokesalot
    Deeprime jscrilla
    Sancheezy

Pah!
    I'm more jealous if THE FULL 3 GROUPS.
    Can't get my guys to fill up 2!

Naw, seriously, top notch work guys
  • Swipeprime wrote: »
    That difficulty for many is unimaginable. Wonder how many money and time invested to achieve that.

Well, considering a good amount of us didn’t use a single item. We didn’t spend. There’s no reason to spend money on AM.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Jscrilla wrote: »
    DaveJL wrote: »
    Good work. Really impressive stuff.

Curious though, BOFAD, why do you end your combos with a light attack rather than a medium attack?

I don’t know I’m weird when it comes to fighting but yeah you aren’t the first to ask me that lol

Lol. I only ask because 2 ranged shots followed by a 5 hit combo made up of 3 light and 2 medium attacks is exactly half a power bar (under ordinary circumstances, so not Kickback or G1 Bee for example). So two full combos can be ended with an sp basically. Good if an sp1 is useful and definitely good to know if you can keep track of your combo meter without blocking or taking hits/random landed hits.

You seriously just gave fighting advice to a guy who posted videos of himself completing d100 in AM and not using any items. Seriously?

No, I was explaining why I asked him. Did I suggest that he should do otherwise?

Quite honestly though, ending with a light attack doesn't make much sense in view of that so maybe he had some sage advice as to why he does it. Imagine if he changes and gets EVEN BETTER. IMAGINE.

Seriously, stop being an idiot and looking for arguments when there isn't an argument to be had here - I wasn't criticising, I've said good job, asked a simple question and just tried to start a conversation and provided something that other players might not know and might help others. If you want an argument, add me on LINE

I will let him know his fighting style doesnt make much sense ro you. My post was not looking for an argument yet was meant to illustrate the absurdity of some peoples egos. No thanks for the friend request, I have enough friends on Line. Thanks for all the choice tips tho, keep em coming. Merry Christmas!

It's absurd that you think I'm saying that because of ego rather than looking for advice. Maybe that says more about your ego though.

Merry Christmas RO you ROO
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    Good work. Really impressive stuff.

Curious though, BOFAD, why do you end your combos with a light attack rather than a medium attack?

I don’t know I’m weird when it comes to fighting but yeah you aren’t the first to ask me that lol

Lol. I only ask because 2 ranged shots followed by a 5 hit combo made up of 3 light and 2 medium attacks is exactly half a power bar (under ordinary circumstances, so not Kickback or G1 Bee for example). So two full combos can be ended with an sp basically. Good if an sp1 is useful and definitely good to know if you can keep track of your combo meter without blocking or taking hits/random landed hits.

You seriously just gave fighting advice to a guy who posted videos of himself completing d100 in AM and not using any items. Seriously?

No, I was explaining why I asked him. Did I suggest that he should do otherwise?

Quite honestly though, ending with a light attack doesn't make much sense in view of that so maybe he had some sage advice as to why he does it. Imagine if he changes and gets EVEN BETTER. IMAGINE.

Seriously, stop being an idiot and looking for arguments when there isn't an argument to be had here - I wasn't criticising, I've said good job, asked a simple question and just tried to start a conversation and provided something that other players might not know and might help others. If you want an argument, add me on LINE

I will let him know his fighting style doesnt make much sense ro you. My post was not looking for an argument yet was meant to illustrate the absurdity of some peoples egos. No thanks for the friend request, I have enough friends on Line. Thanks for all the choice tips tho, keep em coming. Merry Christmas!

I think you are the one with the ego here. They were just having a normal reasonable discussion. Just because someone completed difficulty 100 that doesn't mean they are perfect or don't have room for improvement. You will notice not even BOFAD had an issue with the question and even kind of agreed with it.
  • Joker69Joker69 Posts: 345
    Wow nice work :)
  • Respect, guys.
  • SteffSteff Posts: 71
    respect the team omega you are king I can not even finish the master and you finish the MA 100% bravo
  • Pfft I could do that >.>
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Congrats Omega you guys are the number #1 team and players 👍😊
  • HrockHrock Posts: 132
    Please please update the map..at minimum rotate some bots and mods on existing map they way you do with spotlight kabam
  • DenisDenis Posts: 18
    - Hey. They don’t count money) we had one in the Alliance [ICU] one spender, Duck, he poured so much energy into the arenas, when there were stocks to purchase 4 * bots, he bought them, there was an action with fragments for example P3, he bought them. ... the truth is that all this happened at the beginning of April 17, and yes, he was the first to pick up a 4 * motomaster in the arena. Well, now he is in this Alliance, which has passed the card 3.100) Good luck to them.
  • BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    Denis wrote: »
    - Hey. They don’t count money) we had one in the Alliance [ICU] one spender, Duck, he poured so much energy into the arenas, when there were stocks to purchase 4 * bots, he bought them, there was an action with fragments for example P3, he bought them. ... the truth is that all this happened at the beginning of April 17, and yes, he was the first to pick up a 4 * motomaster in the arena. Well, now he is in this Alliance, which has passed the card 3.100) Good luck to them.

Not sure who you are talking about or the money we don’t have that we can’t count but yeah not really the place for it.
  • ÆnigmaÆnigma Posts: 296
    Damn... Holidays are all over and Kabam still doesn't seem to care about this achievement...
  • Word coming down from the grapevine is that Omega has successfully completed D100 more than once? Is that so?! :open_mouth: these guys just keep on raising the bar more and more each week! Kudos @Omega :smiley:
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    So what're the rewards like, 100k gold? 10k AS shards?
    I need answers😤
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    So what're the rewards like, 100k gold? 10k AS shards?
    I need answers😤

Just move that difficulty slider to D100 and you can see the rewards.
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Word coming down from the grapevine is that Omega has successfully completed D100 more than once? Is that so?! :open_mouth: these guys just keep on raising the bar more and more each week! Kudos @Omega :smiley:

Would be cool if they gave those guys a special relic. Doesn't have to do anything. Just to acknowledge the accomplishment.
  • BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    JKL wrote: »
    Word coming down from the grapevine is that Omega has successfully completed D100 more than once? Is that so?! :open_mouth: these guys just keep on raising the bar more and more each week! Kudos @Omega :smiley:

Would be cool if they gave those guys a special relic. Doesn't have to do anything. Just to acknowledge the accomplishment.

Would be cool if they actually said nice job but they didn’t do that either lol
  • cbaum2cbaum2 Posts: 12

Word
  • *taps foot impatiently*

@Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike
  • BOFAD wrote: »

They’ll throw a “Legend” title our way.
  • that1guythat1guy Posts: 374
    Nah they'll just pass on the suggestion to the team.

I'm late, but congrats guys. Always awesome to see people always pushing the envelope. I remember when OVPWR did it barely with D80, and now D100.

Hats off.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    What they’ll do is say, well, I guess folks can clear d100 with the bots in play, we don’t need to introduce any more new bots.
  • @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike must be Scout class, due to their evading and dodging of answering.
  • February is coming up.. will there be news about a new Map for Alliance Mission since this has been achieved numerous times? The community is standing by to hear what we are asking for.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    February is coming up.. will there be news about a new Map for Alliance Mission since this has been achieved numerous times? The community is standing by to hear what we are asking for.

Why don't you enjoy the eternal 1st place?
  • Silent_AssassinSilent_Assassin Posts: 134
    edited January 2019
    This is crazy congrats @BOFAD i don’t know if you remember me but I used to be in OMEGA with you guys & talked on Line but left cos I couldn’t keep up with you guys. You lot are a different breed (IGN: CHISHA)
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Pah, i completed Map 3 D1.00 literally all by myself, no thanks to my lazy AM!
    Only used ONE squad repair kit!

What's that you say? Wrongly placed period?