Next 5* crystal update

Basically things are moving pretty fast now since we've gotten the option to buy 1 T4 class crystal, so when's the roster going to be updated is just something I'm curious about. Seems like it's been a while since the last one, is it just me?
Tagged:

Comments

  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,698
    No straight to 7*s, and then in March we gonna have a 7* r5 fast pack or summat like that... and still no new content lol
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,385
    Kitten wrote: »
    No straight to 7*s, and then in March we gonna have a 7* r5 fast pack or summat like that... and still no new content lol

    RIP
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 1,924
    No 6*s will probably come in 2020
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 572
    Jazz444 wrote: »
    No 6*s will probably come in 2020

    So were gonna have maxed 5? For a year with zero progression? Not gonna happen lol
  • ÆnigmaÆnigma Posts: 295
    Jazz444 wrote: »
    No 6*s will probably come in 2020

    No way. Not at the rate they're going...
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,698
    Jazz444 wrote: »
    No 6*s will probably come in 2020
    April 2019

    Or I staple my balls
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 1,964
    Kitten wrote: »
    Jazz444 wrote: »
    No 6*s will probably come in 2020
    April 2019

    Or I staple my balls

    Please let it not be April 2019. >:)
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,698
    Darm0k wrote: »
    Kitten wrote: »
    Jazz444 wrote: »
    No 6*s will probably come in 2020
    April 2019

    Or I staple my balls

    Please let it not be April 2019. >:)

    Cheeky git!
  • HrockHrock Posts: 132
    Please..add WJ, Jazz, OGP, Rat..etc.. something. Only thing in the pool i still want is ogm really.
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    Hrock wrote: »
    Please..add WJ, Jazz, OGP, Rat..etc.. something. Only thing in the pool i still want is ogm really.

    They can’t just hand out all the exclusive bots in one fell swoop. I hope none of them get added for a very long time, and there are exclusives that I want badly and don’t have, that’s half the fun.
  • HrockHrock Posts: 132
    No one said all. Add anything new really. Your response is spoken like a true cash whale protecting his wasted overspend to remain snobby and hum.. exclusive . Some of the above where added as 4* already and calendar handouts. I suppose we should continue to have 2* exclusive bots as well. How long has jazz been out now or tantrum?
  • JKLJKL Posts: 764
    Vavatron wrote: »
    Hrock wrote: »
    Please..add WJ, Jazz, OGP, Rat..etc.. something. Only thing in the pool i still want is ogm really.

    They can’t just hand out all the exclusive bots in one fell swoop. I hope none of them get added for a very long time, and there are exclusives that I want badly and don’t have, that’s half the fun.

    Except you have those 4 listed, lol.
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    edited December 2018
    Hrock wrote: »
    No one said all. Add anything new really. Your response is spoken like a true cash whale protecting his wasted overspend to remain snobby and hum.. exclusive . Some of the above where added as 4* already and calendar handouts. I suppose we should continue to have 2* exclusive bots as well. How long has jazz been out now or tantrum?

    I want more bots to be added to the 5 star crystal, but of course that makes Duping harder for people that haven’t had that opportunity yet. I don’t want super exclusive bots to be added: OGP, BEE, IH, WB, Rat, etc.

    I like unicorns, for sure, and part of that is what motivates me to spend. So you aren’t wrong. I would argue that what you’ve stated above with regard to my view is obvious. If you want this game to survive than we all need whales.

    Regarding the suggestion that we should all have access to the same bots, then you support equality of outcome for everyone. That’s foolish and missguided in any aspect of life.

    Listen to Jordan Petterson. He’ll set you straight.

  • HrockHrock Posts: 132
    Not expecting equality. But is how long a bot is out of common pool? Is that length to be based on how much a spending player subjectivity assigns? So if you spend 600 6 months, 1200 for you on ogp means 1 year for all else? Jazz and WJ are now in common 4* pool and have been out months. Spend and bots in this game rapidly depreciate..sorry.

    Want exclusive..sure..keep hound, rat, ik, swipe wb off market for six months since they are now exclusive. Silly what is exclusive. Swipe, hound..haha
Sign In or Register to comment.